Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@Sidz, you're most welcome 🤗

@Anuja...Ok will call you that! :-))
AmyArTiMayUr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .Yamini.

Hey my rockstar! i was so so so waiting for you to write here, as i totally love talking to you 🤗

You are the one who always brings positivity in me and keeps my hopes high, and i totally love you for that, so opening this post is the smallest thing i could do for you all 🤗

ArTi are a couple that will never fade away for either of us, we have loved them and been loyal to them like none other here, also because we've done some crazy things to get 'em back onscreen, and i know one thing for sure that we will get something better than this one day, and ArTi will make a grand comeback 😃

Thank you sooooooo much for loving my post, im happy to do this for you all anytime 🤗 muaah <3 <3

Hayeee Rabba!! You are hell-bent on making me cry kya?? :P *hugs*

I have chorid my boss's internet modem to reply to this post...hehe :P See how much I love you :P

Yeah man, when i think of all we have done for ArTi, i just wonder, has any other fan group done all this for their jodi before?? Then I go like "Nah i dont think so coz ArTi are unique and so are their fans" :D

Waise we never know, maybe we have a great and awesome dhamaka and surprise for us just round the corner...we just never have to lose hope, that's it :D

And yeah, InshAllah, very soon we will get the rewards of our hard work :D Plus Destiny has been with us all through, I am sure it will continue being with us :D

And dont thank me yaar....Let us hi-five each other instead... *hi-fives Yams* :D

Love ya ALL my dear ArTians :D

@Sid: Tu kahan kho gayi hai re?? Me missing you :(( Aur By God!! Kya post likha hai :D Hugs for you too :))

Edited by amyluvsmayur - 13 years ago
relentless. thumbnail

Originally posted by: amyluvsmayur

Hayeee Rabba!! You are hell-bent on making me cry kya?? :P *hugs*

I have chorid my boss's internet modem to reply to this post...hehe :P See how much I love you :P

Yeah man, when i think of all we have done for ArTi, i just wonder, has any other fan group done all this for their jodi before?? Then I go like "Nah i dont think so coz ArTi are unique and so are their fans" :D

Waise we never know, maybe we have a great and awesome dhamaka and surprise for us just round the corner...we just never have to lose hope, that's it :D

And yeah, InshAllah, very soon we will get the rewards of our hard work :D Plus Destiny has been with us all through, I am sure it will continue being with us :D

And dont thank me yaar....Let us hi-five each other instead... *hi-fives Yams* :D

Love ya ALL my dear ArTians :D

@Sid: Tu kahan kho gayi hai re?? Me missing you :(( Aur By God!! Kya post likha hai :D Hugs for you too :))

Awww my rockstar! *hi5*

Yeah i have my hopes up, dont know but im getting this positive vibe that will see ArTi again in yet another bigger and better show, after all we are "ArTi" fans, we are dedicated just like ArTi are, and at this point we cannot afford to lose hope, is all i can say!

🤗 gosh u and i truly love each other, thanks to ur wonderful ArTi OS's, if they didnt exist, we wouldn't have been friends..🤗

Edited by .Yamini. - 13 years ago
AmyArTiMayUr thumbnail

Awww my rockstar! *hi5*

Yeah i have my hopes up, dont know but im getting this positive vibe that will see ArTi again in yet another bigger and better show, after all we are "ArTi" fans, we are dedicated just like ArTi are, and at this point we cannot afford to lose hope, is all i can say!

🤗 gosh u and i truly love each other, thanks to ur wonderful ArTi OS's, if they didnt exist, we wouldn't have been friends..🤗

Yeah jaana...me too still feeling positive :D That is why i did jamm ke spamming kal raat ko..it is like i had gotten extra energy in me to fight :D And I know one thing for sure, I will NEVER GIVE UP on ArTi and will try my best and let other also stay POSITIVE :D This is ArTi we are talking about, man!!!! THE BEST OF THE BEST :D

And yup, right you are...losing hope is not there in our priority list AT ALL....hehe :D We have to FIGHT and we have to WIN :D

ArTi ke dedication ki toh baat hi mat kar ;)) But yeah, if they are so dedicated, why not their fans?? Right??!! :D

Aww yeah....we DO LOVE each other :D is baat pe ek aur hug and ek aur hi five....and ek aur OS??? ;)) :P  Kya sochti ho?? ArTians need a dose na?? :P
Edited by amyluvsmayur - 13 years ago
relentless. thumbnail
AMY...my rockstar! yes pleasee i need an ArTi dose from you for boosting me up even more, coz your OS's are just so REAL 😍

And yes i agree :D Its ArTi yaa! they are nothing but the best :D We will definitely get something awesome, and that day will be the best day of our lives 😳
Senny thumbnail
Yamini that is such a sweet message. Guys Yamini is just bang on. Even if we want Arjun and Rati to be together so we might have them and we would, in one form or another later. Touchwood.

This is not Arjun's last show. Even if Arjun picks up this show, there is nothing to be discouraged about, I would have been happier if he had gone with a unique story on a personal level. But nevertheless whatever happens, it does for the good. We don't even know if this news is true, even if it is thats alright, we have nothing to lose. 

Even if Arti are not in a show together ever just saying, we have had some really really amazing memories of MN and Arti and they won't go anywhere. So just cheer up guys :)
relentless. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Senny

Yamini that is such a sweet message. Guys Yamini is just bang on. Even if we want Arjun and Rati to be together so we might have them and we would, in one form or another later. Touchwood.

This is not Arjun's last show. Even if Arjun picks up this show, there is nothing to be discouraged about, I would have been happier if he had gone with a unique story on a personal level. But nevertheless whatever happens, it does for the good. We don't even know if this news is true, even if it is thats alright, we have nothing to lose. 

Even if Arti are not in a show together ever just saying, we have had some really really amazing memories of MN and Arti and they won't go anywhere. So just cheer up guys :)

Aw thanks for such kind words for me Senny 🤗 🤗.
Yeah i agree, this is not AB's last show or something, ArTi are young and youthful, and have a lot of thing ahead of them, its not the end of the world.
You spoke my mind Senny, thanks again 🤗
AmyArTiMayUr thumbnail

AMY...my rockstar! yes pleasee i need an ArTi dose from you for boosting me up even more, coz your OS's are just so REAL 😍

And yes i agree :D Its ArTi yaa! they are nothing but the best :D We will definitely get something awesome, and that day will be the best day of our lives 😳

Hmm since it is for my rockstar, I will post one as soon as I get access to my lappy okies :D

And thanks for the compliment dear *blushes* :P

Well the best day would be ArTi's wedding day...Arjun WEDS Rati...Hayeee dikhne mein bhi kya lagta hai yeh statement...haina?? :D ;))

But yeah, when ArTi come together in another show, InshAllah (and note, i am using WHEN and not IF) it will be the second best day for me :D I guess their confession day will have to come on position 1 and a half...LOL :P

--Ruchi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
so sweet yamini...thanxxx 🤗
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
So sweet of you yamz.....i am sure many are heartbroken but seriously it cant be helped....lets just cherish the moments of arti and mn in our heart and try to appreciate what the future has in store for us....

I was disappointed with the choice of show...I mean this one doesnt seem upto Arjun's standard but must be knowing what he's doing...So i wished him good luck and also to Rati whom am waiting to see on screen again....

If ever in future i see them together I will be damn happy else I will be accept the fact that good things come in small packages...😊