Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Senny thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: .Yamini.

Aw thanks for such kind words for me Senny πŸ€— πŸ€—.
Yeah i agree, this is not AB's last show or something, ArTi are young and youthful, and have a lot of thing ahead of them, its not the end of the world.
You spoke my mind Senny, thanks again πŸ€—

Thanks alot Yamini. You are a wonderful person who lets others have their say without judging and passing snide remarks, some people live for putting down people. Well never mind, not everyone can be a gem like us!πŸ˜† But actually I am glad that we don't do that and have the courage to politely take what others say, some never learn to do that. Its so sad. Sorry off topic and as usual.πŸ˜†

Hugs and hugssss!πŸ€—
AmyArTiMayUr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mysterygirl_me

aww yams di wonderful topic much needed love u loads for this *hug* n i also wana say to all artians to not lose hope we love arti so we love everything they do arti mean a lot for all of us and they r simply the best i just become speechless talking abt them and yes arti will surely be back one day onscreen cuz we have done some crazy lil things for them in the past and the unexpected has also happened all with our efforts, arti will surely come back again inshaallah they will have to cuz our love for them is so strong here a dialouge from oso is coming in my mind lol

"itni shidat se meine tumhein paane ki koshish ki hai ke har zare ne mujhe tumse milane ki saazish ki hai"

n guys "kehte hain agar kisi chez ko dil se chaho toh poori kainaat osse tumse milane ki koshish mein lag jati hai"

n arti will be back together in a show soon just keep ur hopes high, be positive and keep loving and supporting arjun and rati forever as we have always done!

Awesomely writtenπŸ‘ We should be used to such hurdles nowπŸ˜ƒ it is our breakfast, lunch and dinner everydayπŸ˜†

I love those OSO lines...SRK rocks!!! and So do You...for posting them here...i was in smiles after reading thisπŸ˜ƒ
Neith007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Yami for this awesome post.πŸ€— I completely agree with you. To bits. πŸ˜‰

Ya, we will always love them.πŸ˜ƒ They can never be out of our minds, even though out of sight at the moment.πŸ˜”

And Amy said it aptly. Because of them, I came to meet some wonderful persons here in IF. Thanks for being there always, everyone.πŸ€—

ArTi or MayUr have this magical effect on us. They force us not only to love them, also they help us to spread the love among ourselves.

ArTiians/MayUrians rock. Cheers. πŸ‘πŸΌ
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Awww you are most welcome guys, cant thank you all enough πŸ€—

@Senny : Aw i agree with ya! πŸ€— You and I are understanding for sure, and thats why i can talk to you and share my opinions at anytime and any topic for that matter. Love yaa πŸ€—

@Alisha, aww no worries at all hon πŸ€—