Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelshy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
I think we might have two evictions ....coz there is very less time left ..so we can only have 3 in the end ..so it has to be two people ...i want Ashmit n Veena to be evicted 🀒..but i think Veena & Khali might go coz of votes .
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: angelshy

I think we might have two evictions ....coz there is very less time left ..so we can only have 3 in the end ..so it has to be two people ...i want Ashmit n Veena to be evicted 🀒..but i think Veena & Khali might go coz of votes .

Naah.. I dont think there will be 3 in the finale πŸ˜‰.. Hrishant and a few others were mentioning abt Top 4..

But again I donno.. BB seems to be scripted abt eliminations etc etc πŸ˜† I am confused as whom I wanna see for one more week.. Ashmit or Khali πŸ˜•
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Fikar not Hun.. You'll get them back πŸ‘πŸΌ I am watching Kichdi thanks to Rajshri πŸ˜†... Loved the whole series man ! Agree with Manisha.. LOVED the old shows, and specially the jodis.. πŸ˜ƒβ˜ΊοΈ.. Ronit-Shweta my all time fav :(.. Then Hiten-Gauri, then Manoj-Tina :(..

Acha one ques.. Whom you think will be out in tomo's epi πŸ˜†

all jodis were\are good , after shonit i started liking sam n shweta jodi , but reading some rubbish posts for st, my love for sam became less.....
angelshy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Naah.. I dont think there will be 3 in the finale πŸ˜‰.. Hrishant and a few others were mentioning abt Top 4..

But again I donno.. BB seems to be scripted abt eliminations etc etc πŸ˜† I am confused as whom I wanna see for one more week.. Ashmit or Khali πŸ˜•

Lets wait n watch ..it looks pretty complicated ....i know choosing between Ashmit & khali is like choosing between ...inaudible convo & over audible convo πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Update --

Shweta asks Ashmit-Veena when Veena danced on the table ( After the punishment is announced ).. And then comes out and explains everyone .. Lolz!

Shweta n Sam are sitting together .. Sam asks abt nominations.. Shweta says she has no idea who is nominated.. And Sam says he is shocked to see Veena's popularity .. πŸ˜†.. And tells Shweta that in the washroom, the way they behave it's almost like normal husband wife or gf-bf.. Shweta smiles πŸ˜†.. That's all .. :-|

Shweta with Dolly n Khali.. Sorry folks, didn't understand a BIT, because I make out Khali's discussions from others' comments, but tonight Dolly kept laughing and Shweta kept asking Matlab ? Matlab ?

So .. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Continues!
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Nothing as such.. Ashmit watches the clips where everyone bitches abt him..

Later on, Dolly asks Shweta why did Shweta find that part funny where Dolly said 'Mai Ashmit ko kuch kar dungi'.. Shweta acts how Khali ji was listening to Dolly chup chap and confused abt what Dolly can do.. 🀣
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Nothing special..

Shweta-Sam-AV sitting together.. Shweta asks if Ashmit Veena are ok πŸ˜† Ashmit says he is.. In fact it's good that everyone talked abt him.. Otherwise the persons who dont bitch is kind of not ok πŸ˜†..

Karya was safal.. And they got 1800 points..
FaizaK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey guyz....congo shongo for d new ATπŸ₯³πŸ₯³(i know i m bit late but was busy in exams)..ok i jst gone through few pages..soo mch discussion on shewta and samir's clothes and classπŸ˜•..why???
@guddi..thnks for d update dear..BB is not airing here right now..may be some  time changes hereπŸ₯±..so thnks for updating but didn't understand how asmit watched d clips???πŸ˜•

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Nothing in the last part --

Just that Big Boss announces that the three contestants who think they can be nominated, can collect the suitcases from the store-room given by BB and pack their bags..

Veena Ashmit and Khali go to pack πŸ˜†
pinky no1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pooja.s92

But there are tv celebs who dresses well too compared to Shweta.. And it's not about maxi and stuff ! Aanchal looks good in jeans too .. Her casuals were very impressive😊

Like that blue color top Shweta wears -- That is VERY bad. Like outdated!!

tum yahape Shweta ki burai karne aye ho kya?hume pata hain u dont like Shweta,bar bar bolke kya fayda lol πŸ˜›πŸ˜³