Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelshy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Madhuri is there this time.. ☺️ How I wish she would have been a part of that show OMG ☺️

But lets hope Madam would agree to do some daily shows as well.. She said she is tired of playing 'Prerna's'...🤔 She is too lazy to work daily it seems.. Wants quick projects with good money. 👎🏼

But you know one can't blame her ...She has a lil daughter at home ..whose sole responisibility is on her ..she has to provide for everyone ..not easy at all ...& also another problem with Tv today is every actor gets slotted into one genre ..i hope she gets a strong role now ..coz she is brilliant at it ...my mom adores her😳
Prud123 thumbnail
Hey thanks guys.Have learnt it from the best(Shweta Tiwari AT members)
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: angelshy

But you know one can't blame her ...She has a lil daughter at home ..whose sole responisibility is on her ..she has to provide for everyone ..not easy at all ...& also another problem with Tv today is every actor gets slotted into one genre ..i hope she gets a strong role now ..coz she is brilliant at it ...my mom adores her😳

Yes.. And one more thing is, today's tv actors, thanks to recessions and all, get around Rs. 22000 per episodes or something lke that.. But when Soaps were at their best, stars like Ronit Smriti Shweta Hiten Sakshi's per epi charge was 45000 and more.. Now they are used to get paid like that.. But today's producers can pay both their leading actor and actress with that money.. That is one of the main reasons why those fabulous actors are not around😒.. Ronit is still in BT.. And in Kekta's good books.. So he is still der going strong.. But look at others..

I think these good actors should make a comeback😭
angelshy thumbnail
Guddi currently i am huge Mohit Sehgal & Sanaya Irani fan ..love them as people & as actors ...can't wait them to be back .

But i really want Shweta & Ronit to work together again ..they were really amazing as Bajaj & Prerna ..even Hiten -Gauri should make a comeback ..for that matter even the whole Sarabhai vs Sarabhai team .....i miss them all so much .
Prud123 thumbnail
I agree with you angelshy.Infact i think many of these old serials were better than the new ones that is why we love the old jodis

Originally posted by: Prud123

Hi Pooja

I guess definition of class is different for every one .Like you gave an example of sonam and amrita then i guess you might be right in saying sam is classier that shweta.But for me class doesnt mean what clothes you wear or whether you say maine apne baap ki nahi suni or  you say watch your manners.It is just matter of the environment you have been brought up in.Some people are brought up in simple environment so they dress simply some people like sam who have been educated in abroad are from different background so dress differently.But i dont think it has got  any thing to do with class.Many actresses on a normal day would dress better than us normal people does that mean they have more class than us,I dont think so.But again definition of class is different for every one .For me class means not stooping low to get what you want and to maintain your self respect .And i think in this regard both sam and ST are equally classy. But yes if i see your definition of classy then sam is classier than ST.

I already said that Shweta is very dignified as a woman though she doesn't have proper body language, dressing sense, the words she uses .. her English speaking ability  ..

Classy people can be bitchy too but they do it in a classy manner !!😛
Dressing sense -- She is not fashionable. She doesn't look funny but def not impressive!!
Words -- Maine apne baap ki kabhi nahi suni. People with class do no talk like that. Ghaati people do.

I am not talking about  Sam is classier or not . Shweta is not classy! That's what I am trying to say!!  😊 And studying abroad has nothing to do with it. That's stupid!!

prerna4rishav thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelshy

Guddi currently i am huge Mohit Sehgal & Sanaya Irani fan ..love them as people & as actors ...can't wait them to be back .

But i really want Shweta & Ronit to work together again ..they were really amazing as Bajaj & Prerna ..even Hiten -Gauri should make a comeback ..for that matter even the whole Sarabhai vs Sarabhai team .....i miss them all so much .

Same here 😭 We are waiting for Ronit-Shweta to be back so badly😭 Those two also wanna work with each other.. But guess something's not working😭..

MJHT was good show woman😕 It ended😕 I hated the leap.. That was the beginnin of Barbaadi😡..

Loved Svs.S and also Khichdi..Those two used to be my fav.. Along with Remix😭.. GHT are anyways awesum but the thing is, at least they r together in real life 😆 I am jealous of their fanz 😆
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Prud123

I agree with you angelshy.Infact i think many of these old serials were better than the new ones that is why we love the old jodis

mainsha   ,   i m  agreee with you , old serials were much better dn dse new shows ,nothing have  except nasty love stories , i left watching them now . if directors starts their old shows  again .i would like to watch them  continually but  new shows no never .......

i wish dt ekta maiya  could start kzk show once again........
angelshy thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Same here 😭 We are waiting for Ronit-Shweta to be back so badly😭 Those two also wanna work with each other.. But guess something's not working😭..

MJHT was good show woman😕 It ended😕 I hated the leap.. That was the beginnin of Barbaadi😡..

Loved Svs.S and also Khichdi..Those two used to be my fav.. Along with Remix😭.. GHT are anyways awesum but the thing is, at least they r together in real life 😆 I am jealous of their fanz 😆

😆😆..don't worry ..i really think that Shweta will be back in a big way after BB ..i am sure about that 😉...i have a feeling that we might see her in Dabang 2😉..will tell u later why 😆
I know MJHT 's leap created a mess ....especially the new actors were bad . I just wish Mohit & Sanaya come back soon ..i miss them like crazy ..the only good thing is once MJHT got over i had Shweta in BB ..so got hooked to that ...just praying that after Jan 8th i get all my7 fav actors back ..Amen to that !
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Fikar not Hun.. You'll get them back 👍🏼 I am watching Kichdi thanks to Rajshri 😆... Loved the whole series man ! Agree with Manisha.. LOVED the old shows, and specially the jodis.. 😃☺️.. Ronit-Shweta my all time fav :(.. Then Hiten-Gauri, then Manoj-Tina :(..

Acha one ques.. Whom you think will be out in tomo's epi 😆