Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: chatterbox

hmm dreamy  i think in my second post somewhere i said  mayb they wud just stop enough to see rv and help him some way and then flee. mayb arpi wud again tie some cloth on him. anything is possible

and sorry i still tend to not accept this fact that avdesh didnt show concern for arpi when he got up.

i m just putting it as shows tend to miss some moments due to lack of time..
again avdesh sneering didnt seem like grave.. i think as i said he was helpless weaponless and  friendless at that moment. if i go by filmy style  the way rv caught avdesh didnt seem  a big thing to do.. 

so i feel what was shown of avdesh then was right

Di,

there is no right and wrong...we are going by what was shown that's all and our interpretation of the event...yes editing can change things....my point was when he had got up to look that was the best time for him to say something, indicate anything...overall I found the episode dry and lacking in subtext so everything had to taken at face value.πŸ˜”

The face off was fine but my personal feeling was avdesh acted too much like the criminal RV makes him to be...we know he can be noble....so why not then and there?...it is like that saying put someone in a tight corner and you get to see their true colours.....

One thing though, I would have loved it if the face off was longer...maybe the whole episode so we really get to grips with them both......there is this famous hollywood film (can't remember the name now!) but De Niro and Pacino stars in it (history made) and the face off there was amazing...
Dreamygal301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: laxmi73

I saw thursday's & Fridyy's episode and wrote a post about it under the name Arpita's Avdeshji tooπŸ˜›

Ohhh I remember seeing it and then got busy....will look it up and read it....πŸ‘πŸΌ...you should have let me know, I would have come running..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
super_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

Hi SB,

see my earlier response to this....😊

I think RV may see it was Arpi, she is standing towards one side so when RV falls his face is facing that way...so he might see her....also Avi actually turns his head the other way, towards where the gunshot came from and his eyes go round...so he had seen who had shot RV....

but I have a pressing Q.....is RV being killed of?..or will he recover?

Dont want RV 2 die 😭. his character is strong n is a tought competition 2 Avi n also wanna see his n Shikha's story ........ I think Avi lukd towards RV wen he fell in d precap may b 2day in d epi he will see. I really want them 2 do smth 4 RV 2 make sure he is fine n breathing 😭 (but i doubt as they hv 2 save themselves )
Gaurishah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Dreamy, hope they do not kill off RV😭 since Shikha is taking so long to come they may just show she is married to RV and family may not know abt it. Just my thought.
Dreamygal301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurishah

@Dreamy, Avi has not actually said to Arpi that he loves her in words. He cares for her deeply and always tells her that her tears trouble him but least does he realise that these tears are given by him. Where as Arpi has said quite a few times that she loves him.

Gauri,

I know...in fact I had bought that up few times. It could be he isn't comfortable saying 'i love you'...some men aren't. As for Arpi, I was very impressed the first few times she very easily said I love you....i thought good, as so many serials take year to show their leads feelings......since that first time, I thin our Arpi is very clever...she knows she has to make a place for herself in his life and she wants to show her love, so she kept repeating that, when she went against him she used her love to respond to him...as we have seen, he melts. I think a part of him is in wonder at being the recipient of so much love!😍

I agree he cares deeply...but also believe the time is coming where he now needs to show his love by his action if not deed....
Dreamygal301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurishah

@Dreamy, hope they do not kill off RV😭 since Shikha is taking so long to come they may just show she is married to RV and family may not know abt it. Just my thought.

@ red, OMG that will be a big twist!...but now that you mentioned it, I would love to see that!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
Dreamygal301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: super_boy

Dont want RV 2 die 😭. his character is strong n is a tought competition 2 Avi n also wanna see his n Shikha's story ........ I think Avi lukd towards RV wen he fell in d precap may b 2day in d epi he will see. I really want them 2 do smth 4 RV 2 make sure he is fine n breathing 😭 (but i doubt as they hv 2 save themselves )

I too hope RV isn't killed off....he is brillant. I would love to see somewhere down the line he and Avdesh become some sort of ally....that is needed especially if Avi reforms.....and together they would be brillant....
Dreamygal301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

oops sorry missed few posts in betwen.. hehee

ya i m quite keen on shikha entry and  i didnt think abt doctor thing too.

hmm   i m also wondering where the hell is mysterious shikha

there is still loads of story left somehow i feel more of filler episodes r there and in btwn avdesh and arpita really  really bonding till tehy reach haveli

well if Avita don't bond over tonight's episode...I will be really upset with the CVs!!!😑😑...but don't want too many filler episodes as well...the story should be progressing, if not theirs than bhauji's or jagats...

Di, see gauri's post about Shikha and her possible link to RV....that is brillant... I can just imagine Avi's face...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Gaurishah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

@ red, OMG that will be a big twist!...but now that you mentioned it, I would love to see that!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Just thought of it yesterday when they showed the precap of RV shot it just came to my head that when RV's men find him wounded they will admit RV to the hospital and call his family i.e. wife (if there is one could be Shikha, since she is most awaitedπŸ˜†) and inform her that her hubby is wounded to immediately come to hospital. Just my thought. Then that way she will be able to influence bth RV and Avi as a wife and a sister. 
smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Dreamy. Nice Analysis. even i am not happy with Avi reaction towards RV when he caught. he is more likely vilanish and Avi is hero not villian. but if i keep +ve towards him may be he was trying to tease RV and was provoking his anger so he lose his coolness and make some mistake, which he did and Avi got a chance to run away. As far as Arpita, i think they just ignore that part bec they were more focusing on Avi/RV. definitely Arpi cares him more but Avi also cares her.