Avdesh V RV face off!!

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

In true love the smallest distance is too great, and the greatest distance can be bridged.
Hans Nouwens

Arpita was anxious to get back to Avdesh. She felt uneasy and troubled at leaving him for so long, even though the pujari was trying to help by getting some herbs for his wounds. Her eyes kept repeatedly turning towards where she left him. As she and the pujari went deeper and deeper, anxiousness overtook her as well as fatigue from hunger...she swayed yet was determined to get back to her husband. As the pujari went further, she stood where she was...suddenly she noticed the flock of birds and a premonition of something bad came over her and Arpita went running....she needed to get back to Avdesh. Stumbling and falling, she made her halting way to him....

Attack is the best form of defence: English Proverb

Rv and his men set of to capture Avdesh, from the information gleaned from the pujari. Rv was determined to get his man, no matter what. His steely eyes and face proclaimed that to the world. There can be no halfways. Nearer the place, he sent his men off in two directions while he took the headlong one...slowly, he stalked through the unfamiliar territory....his foot slipping made him reflexively press the trigger of the every ready gun in his hand!...He stoo stock still, alert for Avdesh or any other danger. However, the only noise was the birds rising startled at the noise of the gun. Satisfied, he moved again.

In the ruins, Avdesh's slumber is disturbed...he frowns, the sudden noise penetrating his rest. Waking up, he looks around and then he moves slowly until he could see outside. He looks around and see's nothing, hears nothing so goes back to his place, he settles down and closes his eyes ready to go back to sleep.

No matter how far you have gone on a wrong road, turn back: Turkish Proverb

A gun is pointed at Avdesh, and as if sensing something not right, Avdesh opens his eyes and looks into the face of his nemesis. Not expression crosses his face as both man stare at each other for a moment,..don't try to escape Avdesh..RV warns...Avdesh laughs at the words, he had been playing the khel of life and death since a young teen..taunting words pass between the two man, as the power shifts between them. RV kneels down and slaps on the handcuffs around Avdesh's wrist, then hauls him to his feet...Avdesh sways a bit but is determined not to go so easily...death was preferable to life in jail...he starts taunting RV hoping the other man would lose his hold on this temper and end it all here...RV understands...speak as much as you like, if I want I could empty my gun in your back...so saying they walk outside but Avdesh doesn't give up and RV was getting annoyed..looks like facing your death has made you mad...and so it continues between the two man...Arpita is running back, her face tight with concern, her eyes constantly in the direction where she left her husband..... Outside, Avdesh changes tactics, warns that even if he dies revenge will be taken and threatens RV's family till RV loses his cool finally..He holds his gun to Avdesh's face, who presses his forehead against it and challenges RV to pull the trigger..the two men face each other raw challenge in their face.....In the blink of an eye, Avdesh pushes the gun away and kicks out at RV, sending him flying..while he runs into the forest. RV gives chase.

Arpita runs into the ruins...Avdesh was gone....where did he go?..she wondered, her face pale and terrified...In the forest, Avdesh runs haphazardly while RV sprints on after him, determination blazing on his face....

my thoughts:

Arpita's time of test is rapidly approaching. After seeing the precap, where Avdesh rolls his head to see who shot RV, his eyes widening...I am interested to see what he does. Does he accept her action as his due because she is just fulfilling her duty as his wife?...or does he realise the extraordinary step just taken, that it would eat her soul up?

The reason I pose these questions is because I really didn't like Avdesh's attitude when RV caught up with him. We see his soft side with Arpita, and his gunda side with the gang...but this time with RV, he was all sly and boasting....I knew he was hoping that RV would shoot him to end it all now rather than going to prison, but still something was very off...I thought he would be more dignified, more stern as a hero who got caught but he was acting like a 'low life criminal' trying to weasel his way out! his facial expressions the most off putting, hence the above image!!...so that was the only disappointment otherwise I did enjoy the confrontation.... I would have liked it if RV made some comment about how uncaring Avdesh is to continue as a gunda when he has a loving wife like Arpita, and something along the lines of 'your punishment in being caught and then spending the rest of your life away from your loved ones' will teach you a lesson is what is important and what is not...this is so what he is faced with losing may bring about some light to Avdesh but maybe we will get to see this all tomorrow when he realised how much a sacrifice Arpita made for him.

As I mentioned before, I hope they don't leave RV lying there...it will all go towards helping them more if they show him some kindness...

This episode was all geared for the confrontation and the action and emotional hooks was sacrificed for it. When Avdesh got up, we didn't see his worry or concern for Arpita...he could have called out for her and then say aloud where is she? I hope she is ok...instead he looks out and goes back to sleep!...it made him look so uncaring.

So really looking forward to tomorrow, because emotional intensity should be sky high!

Quick mention of Bhauji and Ammaji, nothing new except they are both concerned about the missing duo...I was also expecting some miracle especially at Ammaji's words at being trapped in this body..πŸ˜†..Also could someone explain, was Papa Rai expected to give dahej?..shouldn't it be the other way round, him receiving dahej?...poor guy no wonder his blood pressure is up...but boy he is determined to see jagat married..maybe he should get chirag married as well!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..more fun for us!

I would love to hear your views on this episode.😊

(if you like don't forget to press the button)
Edited by Dreamygal301 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
sorry about the fonts, everyone...once again nothing I do seem to make it right...why does it keep happening?!

One other thing, when Avdesh kicks at RV...who goes flying and so does the gun...then the chase is on...so was the gun with him or not?....if it was, why use a stone to bash Avdesh's head in?....it seems really out of character for RV to do that!....could he be provoked that easily?...and Avdesh was provoking him very badly.....

And how did Arpita find them, if they are running...?...hmm hope we see it logically tonight.😊
Edited by Dreamygal301 - 13 years ago
danno thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
again beautiful analysis...πŸ‘
dreamy  vaise aaj jo avi aur RV ke beech jo gup shup hue achhi thi but i like one dial , mooosssstttt
humri maut se poora poorvanchal jale ga
komalSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi dreamy again wonderful analysis.

U mentioned rightly abt avi attitude before n after getting caught by RV.

Secondly I think that they are going to leave Rv in th injured state as they hv to protect themselves, kindness is good but in present scenario it is not going to work out as u remember went arpi went in police station requesting for a chance then he said that in his duty there is no space for emotion.

nways this is for uπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
Milii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

my thoughts:

Arpita's time of test is rapidly approaching. After seeing the precap, where Avdesh rolls his head to see who shot RV, his eyes widening...I am interested to see what he does. Does he accept her action as his due because she is just fulfilling her duty as his wife?...or does he realise the extraordinary step just taken, that it would eat her soul up?

The reason I pose these questions is because I really didn't like Avdesh's attitude when RV caught up with him. We see his soft side with Arpita, and his gunda side with the gang...but this time with RV, he was all sly and boasting....I knew he was hoping that RV would shoot him to end it all now rather than going to prison, but still something was very off...I thought he would be more dignified, more stern as a hero who got caught but he was acting like a 'low life criminal' trying to weasel his way out! his facial expressions the most off putting, hence the above image!!...so that was the only disappointment otherwise I did enjoy the confrontation.... I would have liked it if RV made some comment about how uncaring Avdesh is to continue as a gunda when he has a loving wife like Arpita, and something along the lines of 'your punishment in being caught and then spending the rest of your life away from your loved ones' will teach you a lesson is what is important and what is not...this is so what he is faced with losing may bring about some light to Avdesh but maybe we will get to see this all tomorrow when he realised how much a sacrifice Arpita made for him.

Heyyy Dreamy...wonderful analysis as always....πŸ‘πŸ‘

I completely agree with you on this part...Me too did not like Avi attitude after getting caught..
If RV wanted, he could have Avi killed that instant...No body cud have done anything to him afterwards....Bcoz Avi's gang is only used to following Avi's orders...they do not have any power of their own...

And you have rightly pointed out....
Does he accept her action as his due because she is just fulfilling her duty as his wife?...or does he realise the extraordinary step just taken, that it would eat her soul up?

Let's see how how he reacts to this action of hers....
Gaurishah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘ This goes for you Dreamy, tied up with work so could not read the previous ones. Rightly said about Avi even I did not like his facial expressions it was as if he were not much bothered about Apri not returning fast. Avi provoking RV, RV had kept his cool till the time Avi mentioned that on his death RV's family will too get wiped out.  Guess there may still be a small fight between RV and Avi where the gun may fall to the ground where Arpi will find it. Just hope Avi realises the big step Arpi has taken to save his life. 
super_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘for the lovely analysis treat u give us.

Avi's attitude actually was of a criminal n in d promo he lukd scary while laughng like a villian πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜”πŸ˜’. I also thought that wen he got up he'l look around 4 Arpi or atleast be concerned 4 her.......but NO all he did was look out n went back 2 sleep 😑😑😑😑 How did dey not hear the gun shot (Arpi was out atleast she shd hv heard it)

I guess d gun falls down while them havng a fight n so Arpi finds it n RV spots a rock (why waste time in searchng d gun πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) n so he picks it up. But just dialogue baazi makes RV think ki Avi won't reform πŸ˜•πŸ˜•.

'I would have liked it if RV made some comment about how uncaring Avdesh is to continue as a gunda when he has a loving wife like Arpita, and something along the lines of 'your punishment in being caught and then spending the rest of your life away from your loved ones' will teach you a lesson is what is important and what is not...'

He shd hv mentioned Arpi in d convo as u said above........... may b Avi wud hv had feelings of anger, guilt, concern, etc. on the mention of he r name n wud hv remembered d previous nite's convo.

Arpi coz of him will hv 2 do wat she despises ......pick up a gun 😭😭 ......... i guess this will haunt her n make her think dat frm wat she is stopping her husband to do , she had 2 do so to save her husband 😭😭

B/w where were the other police men wen Avi ran n neither was his gang anywhere ........
Edited by super_boy - 13 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
ok dreamy  me here
sorry was too busy  to read this post..

i m sorry i thought u wont hv anything to put today  but i was wrong and i m happy i was wrong hereπŸ˜†

mainly it was not avita moment it was avdesh and rv moment.😳😳

anyways  excellent write up againπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

so let me clarify few points of urs here.

abt avdesh dialogue after rv handcuffs him

my take is that he has seen arpita suffer a lot and he feels inside mayb he is wrong and also right now he is helpless. and as he has alreadt said he wud prefer death than going to jail, hence mayb he wanted to end his suffering and arpi suffering too but at same hw hasnt given thought what wud happen to arpi if he dies..

yes there is still some boastfulness there and to some stage he wanted it to end all and die as brave man rather than a coward.

second point  when avdesh kicked rv and his gun
rv does have gun in his hand when he chases avdesh again.

third in precap  why is rv trying to kill avdesh with stone
my take again here is mayb  rv caught up with avdesh and since he was provoked a lot there may have been physical tussle. avdesh mayb a little weak but he may have also used some of his strength to fight  rv.. and in all prvocation and fight the gun  was dropped  which arpi picks up

last point  wud they stop to help rv. we know these two flee to nearby village after shooting rv  so mayb for a moment they wud stop and thin k  but arpi has avdesh safety first  so they wud go away  with some remorse mayb. if they stop  to help then avdesh wud be caught and this is what she had been avoiding since last few episodes. so why wud she give chance to get him arrested and possibly killed now.

ok one point i forgot
when avdesh wakes from his slumber his first thought cud be arpi only but it was not shown,. and mayb in sleep he didnt hear the gun shot and all police r in differnt directions hence no one hears the gunshot,
in shows these things do happen.
mainly it ws to show rv avdesh confrontation they skipped the part where avdesh wonders where arpi is and is she safe or not.
Edited by chatterbox - 13 years ago
talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nicely written Dreamy but I too agree with Chatter,what Arpita means to Avdesh has been clearly shown already...So ther's no doubt about that ,Yesterday's episode was about Avi & RV..And Avdesh was clearly provoking RV ..Good acting by Ashish!!
Dreamygal301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: danno

again beautiful analysis...πŸ‘

dreamy  vaise aaj jo avi aur RV ke beech jo gup shup hue achhi thi but i like one dial , mooosssstttt
humri maut se poora poorvanchal jale ga

Hiya sharan😊

yes their face off was good, and the dialogues... I only think it would be better if Avi had his heoric attitude plus the dialouges. I really did not like those faces he made, that almost sneering attitude.....would have liked some dialogues reflecting maybe his internal turmoil - he must have been thinking about arpita - so it was a guesswork that he wanted to die there and then.

I liked what he told RV, that there would be no one to cry over him as his khandan will be wiped out...RV lost his grip very quickly at that!πŸ˜†