Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pavs thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

i see i hv created quite a furore with da news i shared. You are all free to believe it or not. I can also see some fans calling me 'unwanted' rumour monger so il just take an exit. N am really sorry for being the bearer of a bad news.

Edited by pavs - 13 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
Shocked........... n hopefully its a fake news.. 😭

indya.com reported the same thing

Dutta Bhau to exit Laagi Tujhse Lagan?
Television actor Mishal Raheja, who plays the main lead in Colors's Laagi Tujhse Lagan might soon disappear from the show. And it is not for a while to take a break from the show as sources believe that the he might disappear permanently.
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Shocked........... n hopefully its a fake news.. 😭

indya.com reported the same thing

Dutta Bhau to exit Laagi Tujhse Lagan?
Television actor Mishal Raheja, who plays the main lead in Colors's Laagi Tujhse Lagan might soon disappear from the show. And it is not for a while to take a break from the show as sources believe that the he might disappear permanently.

🤣 🤣🤣

why am i not surprised ??🤣 * indya.com* 🤣 

mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ SHABZ :  now go for Petition yaar.........this news is everywhere now 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SAraW

🤣 🤣🤣

why am i not surprised ??🤣 * indya.com* 🤣 

They have copy-pasted the whole news! Now it will be all over the media...Gr8!
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
guys, indya.com just rewords the articles from other sources and posts them on their website..😆...this website is very unreliable...
lizdarcy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dew-drop

Let 's w8 another day .....
we r looking into it .... as 4 nw we still hav to get this news confirmed ..
but we will defo put up a thread regarding this & even make a petition if needed ..

Thanks DewDrop. Itna proactive forum maine aaj tak nahi dekha hai! Problem hua nahi ki we're all up in arms against the channel/PH and what not!😆 I could use some of this proactiveness in my life, seriously! 😆

On a serious note, I'm ready to do anything to ensure that Mishal is retained and the show moves on without any glitches! Sigh. This is one show I hope remains perfect till the end! I'm ready to *murder* anyone who even tries to spoil my fairytale! Gah! 😆
fuzzyface thumbnail
If the said actor is unhappy then it shld be his prerogative to continue or not. It is very unhealthy to work in an environment where one isn't happy, which will lead to many problems directly or indirectly to all relevant stakeholders.

I agree with some that if the actor wants to leave, then it's better they end they show on a good note rather than having a replacement or mysteriously MIA or worse coming back from the dead/plastic surgery. (no Ekta Mata ki formula).

incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sub_rosa

I totally agree! It would be so much better than actually replacing him(not that it's possible)! And Mishal also should understand that no SP show can do what the role of Dutta has done for him! So, it's in everybody's best interest that they bury the hatchet as soon as possible and carry on with the show!

And let us live in peace...for God's sake!

Honestly, I won't be able to see anyone other than MR play Dutta...I'd rather it ends than see someone else playing Dutta...*shudders*

@bold..Word! Given the state of Indian TV right now, it's highly impossible for him to get a better role than Dutta...specially from the SP camp.
Edited by incandescence - 13 years ago
triasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
now the track is getting interesting...............and he will be leaving.............no ways guys!!!!!!!!!! till he himself confirms this news am not gonna bliv it...............he was completlely concentrating on LTL................And he is not a fool to leave a show whre everythng revolves around him..............am positive............and this r all rumours lyk tina aka iccha leaving uttaran................nahin yaar MISHAL is the heart of LTL.............am sure if sumthing went wrong he will settle the scores rite.............and ya we need to make MISHAL know that we dnt want anything lyk this to happen............petition or sumthing............am not gonna blive this articles woh log choti baat ko bhi bada chada k bolte hai............😛
i hate the journalists who r spreading this stupid piece of news...............😡
Edited by triasha - 13 years ago