Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: rama_2010

I am not going accept this either... I believed MR is a professional... cannot accept he contemplating in taking another offer leaving LTL....
Wd he be sure ... tt he would not be a similar situation with some other channel... n he gets some other offer....  SO WHAT .... is he going to leave the other show tooo...   wa a profile it would be to keep incomplete tasks on his list....This is childish and i don believe it.... I am sure MR is responsible guy....    

Most important is He himself knows its Dutta n LTL that earned him all the name n I m sure he is quite happy with it........I am sure he won't quit LTL for the sake of tacky SP serials.......this is the only show where male lead has some role or else watch Gopi , Phool or whatever ...women all over 😕
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pavs

i agree most ppl watch ltl for dutta but objectively speaking his character has been stagnant for a long time now...he dsnt really hv nyhting new to do in the soap..maybe he was creatively dissatisfied...but mishal is pretty temperamental n for a fact is known for his tantrums... my friend says that he is a very well spoken , us educated guy who dsnt tolerate shit ...n we all know how in indian soaps the actors r treated like..they r made to overwork n given less pay..

If Mishal is 'dissatisfied' with the role of Dutta Bhao...then Indian telly is not the place for him!
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

i agree most ppl watch ltl for dutta but objectively speaking his character has been stagnant for a long time now...he dsnt really hv nyhting new to do in the soap..maybe he was creatively dissatisfied...but mishal is pretty temperamental n for a fact is known for his tantrums... my friend says that he is a very well spoken , us educated guy who dsnt tolerate shit ...n we all know how in indian soaps the actors r treated like..they r made to overwork n given less pay..

I personally know that he has been floating in the air with some of the classic scenes potrayed since last 1 month....he is very happy with the outcome and many ppl here know this fact personally.....so, unless its an issue with Channel, he wuldnt really quit....but I am sure he gets loads of offers evryday....he is good n can PR himself pretty well....
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ Pavs

Thanks for sharing the news with us.. AS of now nothing of that sort has happened .. cant say abt the future.. Its upto him .. But  i dont think he would leave a Character like dutta for some Stupid SP show.. 😊 

peace.
pavs thumbnail
i spoke abt probable dissatisfaction...n what transpires on the sets n with the PH we dnt really know!nyway hopefully he will resolve his issues with the PH n channel.
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Great .... I come here & get this news ..😲
What's  LTL without Mishal ....

Okiie Members ..
The DT is also with u too....
any help u need we r here ,,,just PM me or Fivr ...
& what ever u all do on ur own ..lets us knw too ...
we will also look into this matter whether there is any truth in this news or not  ..

We r not gonna let MR leave this show .....

Regards
LTL Dev Team ..
triasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
PLZZZZZZZZZZZ sumone file a petition.............or nehow bring a conformation that MISHAL is not leaving the show.................o goddddddddddd i have lost my peace of mind after reading this articlee.......................koi boldo ye jhuth hai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😭
rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

i spoke abt probable dissatisfaction...n what transpires on the sets n with the PH we dnt really know!nyway hopefully he will resolve his issues with the PH n channel.

Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I watch the show for him and will say goodbye alongwith him!!!  I tell you something, though I do not support this kind of behaviour if this is at all true, but we should take things with a pinch of salt as all actors know that competition is very high, in the TV world things have become fierce and I am sure Mishal also knows the same, so I am sure he will not do anything foolish specially to a role which he has put flesh and bone so beautifully!!
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Guys,

Its confirmed, that as of now, this is just a rumour, spread by unwanted forces.....He receives offers daily because he has earned himself a name in the Industry but personally if he is contemplating then obviously we wuldnt know so soon but he hasnt talked about it at all at his work place....

So, Chill!!!