Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Imars99

👏  for sahar for such a good post.

THANK YOU😊

Originally posted by: samie123

You are right I never saw Veena bitching badly about Schweta or anybody else. I never saw Veena behaving rudly with anyone it's mostly the other way round they just ignore her. And I don't understand why Sameer is always picking on Veena with his stupid and mean jokes. He knows she doesn't like them so pick someone else (like Dolly or Schweta). Actually his jokes are undercover stabes he cannot speak up loud because he is a coward. Miss Schweta's mask fell off when she was bickering about the buckets being too small. We could see her real face when she got annoyed with Sam.

totally agreed
natasa0607 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think u haven't watched the episode properly. veena said 'mein bakhawaz sun rahin hu' dialogue to dolly after the nominations. It was veena who used 2 do chamchagiri of Dolly and used to silently support her whenever dolly used to target shweta. Now when she is bullied by Dolly she is complaining to shweta. Whats wrong if shweta is ignoring her now..Its Tit for Tat!!
lollyland thumbnail

can i say something i have notice that u are only the person who make this headline about sweta but i think while watching bigboss veena is lilke that i don't se sweta is wrong but i am not sweta fan so i  don't understand what a fuss is god