Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Is there any thread here???i see everything invisible???is there  any member call sahar28???its sooo nil...i dont see anything!!!
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I got a breaking NEWS SAHAR28CA...Live in Swheta's kalamann...Thats why she knows how shewta's mann is...issliye jab bhi kuch likh thi hai..mou kala kerke likh thi hai!!!bechari!!!nikhlo nikhlo tum shweta ke kalemann se...warna aisa dohra tumhein har waqt parega!!!
Samrene thumbnail
i can summarize yur post without even reading it
"veena is vary vary bootifools shweta is jealous coz she cant reach the level of veenas booty and sam is jealous coz he is old" 
cupid-struck thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
😆 see if shweta wasnt the caption veena alo would nominate her...that time all the reasons would apply for veena
samie123 thumbnail
You are right I never saw Veena bitching badly about Schweta or anybody else. I never saw Veena behaving rudly with anyone it's mostly the other way round they just ignore her. And I don't understand why Sameer is always picking on Veena with his stupid and mean jokes. He knows she doesn't like them so pick someone else (like Dolly or Schweta). Actually his jokes are undercover stabes he cannot speak up loud because he is a coward. Miss Schweta's mask fell off when she was bickering about the buckets being too small. We could see her real face when she got annoyed with Sam.
cupid-struck thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
beena=most bootipul🤣 Edited by cupid-struck - 13 years ago
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
shweta's right!!! all week shes all up assmits butt and doesnt communicate with the others but come friday she tries to be friendly and all!! 😡 VEENA = MOST FAKE!!!! she think 200 times before she talks and measure every sentence! veena is the most diplomatic in the house for example today when voting for captain she was acting like she couldnt choose between shweta and assmit but obviously she was going to choose assmit! veena is a stupid fake bitch and im sure shweta is right about her!!!!!

Originally posted by: sahar28ca

My request is to read this post as a neutral person rather then a typical blind fan of Teewari lady (which I highly doubt can be the case in this forum)

Shweta clearly has insecurities and jealousy issues from Veena as being a female contestant she proved herself as the only toughest competitor for Shweta, and over-ambitious Shweta who is dying to win the price money at any cost, nominating Veena giving the UTTER WRONG and lame excuses.

She said that Veena is arrogant, rude, dont talk to others from mon-fri but bcoz of nominations she becomes all sweet from every sat to sun..which is totally RUBBBISHHHHH, she is doing this to gain sympathies for herself and to present a bad image of Veena to the viewers, but she do not know that the audience are not FOOLS who will fall prey of her subtle attacks like other housemates

> As viewers, we NEVER saw during the last 76 days even ONCE that Veena is badly behaving, becoming arrogant, insulting and rude to Shweta and ignoring her.
Infect it is the other way round... a couple of days ago, we have seen Veena sitting in the washroom basin talking to the camera that she tried to talk to Shweta once in kitchen and other time in washroom but Shweta clearly ignored her and did not answered her at all... so who is at fault\/ who is rude insulting and who is ignoring whom.,.,ofcourse Shweta.. even after nominations we saw today Veena talking to Shweta but she was least bothered from her expressions

> Veena just confronted Shweta twice and that only when she attacked her character, calling her the one who invites every man to her bed and then again a witch dog who gives line to everyone

> If Veena would be sweet only for nominations, then she would NOT have all good to Dolly from mon-fri and would not have started fighting with her calling her "may bakwaas hur roz sunti hun" just a couple of hours BEFORE NOMINATIONS...she should have been all sweet and friendly to Dolly if Shweta's stupid and wrong allegation were true

> Kaalay mann waali Shweta bitched about Veena so many times at her back, making fun of her expressions (eating pakoras, makeup , dressing etc... she even called her badtameez and what not... on the other hand we NEVER saw Veena talking shit about Shweta EVER at her back.

> Not only Veena, the kaalay mann waali Teewari Lady being a socalled DIDI even called her socalled choti sister Sara as FAKE and openly stated that Ali is much genuine then her (at her back ofcourse) later she continuously and subtly bitched about Veena for no proper reason to Sara and included Sara in her group (thats why the kaanon ki kachi Sara nominated Veena again under Shweta's influence for no solid reason, despite of the fact that she said sorry to Veena)

This Teewari Lady is master in the game of manipulation and setting the game in her favor by subtly influencing others playing extremely smart (and very dirtily)
No wonder all evicted housemates (except the immature Sara) and other industry people just HATE her and call her kaalay mann waali and do muu waala saanp, that bites from both ends

Moderator's Note: The use of derogatory language is NOT allowed on India-Forums. Please refrain from posting such language again. - BB4 Devt Team

👏  for sahar for such a good post.
Mistyy thumbnail
frustruted much😆

PS: before u name me as one of tiwari's blind fan, let me tell u I barely knew shweta before BB..may be i watched her in few episode of jungle..and that's it. so i am as neutral as u r gonna get

and in my opinion, shweta was bang on...veena's beautiFOOL journey is close to an end😉
Edited by dazzelll - 13 years ago

VERY TRUE