Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Why does Annie remind me of Cinderella's step sisters???
spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes daadi and NE are his weakness.mainly daadi
maansa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
shradav...i think everyone is here....πŸ˜†

@all...stop ignoring me🀣 and tell me at least something about the epi 😳🀣🀣
🀣
spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

DD was drool worthy today

liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Pasting from old den

I PERSONALLY WANT ARJUN TO MEET GEET SOMEWHERE ELSE AND START ADMIRING HER BEFORE HE REALIZES SHE IS MSK'S FIANCEE. HE MUST SHOW HER ATTITUDE AND SHE IS REALLY NICE TO HIM. HE SHOULD COME TO KNOW HER STORY AND ADMIRE HER. HE SHOULD BE IMPRESSED BY HER GOODNESS AND HER INNOCENCE.  I KNOW HE IS THE WEDDING PLANNER BUT HE NEVER SEES THE BRIDE IN THE WEDDING - COME ON YOU CAN CREATE THAT SUSPENSE πŸ˜‰

IMAGINE THIS TRACK WHERE GEET COUNSELS HIM WITHOUT REALLY KNOWING THAT HE HAS SET OUT TO DESTROY HER LOVE AND INFACT WINDS UP SHOWING HIM THE RIGHT PATH. GEET TALKS ABOUT HER HUSBAND SO FONDLY THAT ARJUN ENDS UP ADMIRING THE GUY. SHE MUST IN FACT BECOME ARJUN'S WEAKNESS - BECAUSE SHE BECOMES THE FRIEND HE CAN TALK TO -WHEN HE REALIZES MSK IS HER HUSBAND HE UNDERSTANDS THAT SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT SOMEWHERE.

ARJUN MUST REALIZE THAT HE IS ALL ALONE AND HAS LOST EVERYTHING INCLUDING HIS LOVE (ANIE 🀒) BECAUSE HE CHOSE TO BELIEVE THE WRONG PERSON. GEET SHOULD POINT THIS OUT TO HIM AND TELL NT THAT SHE IS FORTUNATE TO HAVE A BROTHER WHO STANDS UP FOR HER BECAUSE GEET'S OWN BROTHER TRIED TO KILL HER AT NT's BEHEST. ARJUN IS STUNNED THAT GEET CAN THINK LIKE THIS INSPITE OF EVERYTHING NT DID TO HER AND THEN SHOULD THEN TURN AGAINST HIS SISTER. 😈 

Then NT can go bring back Sameera for more drama. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

bDgT thumbnail
AN:: Vicky is The Invisible Hulk

Shradha: "Who is John Galt?"  [ PS: Ain't that the standard loop in "Atlas Shrugged" 🀣 🀣]
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Get ready for some hottttt pictures....
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@Sun- Did u say take advantage she was telling him that he can kiss her and he still didnt do anything ...advantage kahan se le sakta hai
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
wedding is on 10th Jan 2011.....same day of Drashti's birthday πŸ˜›
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@all....I didn't find NE's reaction strange (though it was a bit OTT)....C'mon...she's just come back from her visit to Mars(or wherever else she was🀣🀣) and she finds that one of her brothers is denying the existence of the other (though her existence is questionable 🀣🀣🀣) and her daadi is also doing the same....and the central point for all this drama is Geet ....so her reaction is justified....and as shown before she's a brash young teenager(no offence to any of the teenagers here 🀣🀣)....so all she knows is how to be rude...and she needs answers....that too immediately....

So, what's her immediate reaction confront Geet...coz she knows she's vulnerable and Maan se pooch ke there's no use as he won't open his mouth...and knowing the CVs they will have a logical conclusion to this tale!!

So chillax guys and enjoy the DRAMA 😊!!!