Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

@gauri,maansa🤗🤗

even i caught the last part of geet segment on u me aur tv..missed out the start..........geet was looking hot in a backless blouse with that white sari.....it seemed she is again angry on maan and maan has his hormones raging🤣

@praju..the 49 times i saw the scene i did not notice anything else..butt eh 50th time my eyes fell on that poster🤣
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
G - have u confirmed ur source's definition of  'hot" is not the temperature of the room they were shooting in🤣🤣🤣

Sun - sorry I was too busy checking out the clothes to check out the model!
winona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi G, Smi, Anj, Maansa 🤗

G: elaborate hot for me pls 😆 wiase last one was hot enough for me
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Anj

Thats why..even after such BEAUTIFUL epi ..every one was cursing the Direction and camera angle...

I too absolutely loved the way they showed the sequence...SLOW SEDUCTION as u said...even the ambiance was Great.....only those STUPID disco effects carped the direction...

@Gouri🤗🤗🤗🤗......

WHAT....HOT SHOT on Saturday😲😲😲😲.........
i guess Geet did not wanted to give out the details...so she said in FB that they are facing technical problems on sets....😆

but i doubt if Munda Maan will go anywhere beyond Hand and forhead KISS
winona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i am going to catch a repeat now. i haven't  watched it on TV yet. 
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@anj, praju - editedEdited by deniac - 13 years ago
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
@Gouri

Another song sequence..Hmmm🤔...i am sure it will be in that WHITE saree....which Geet is wearing...

Well..knowing our MUNDA....who is never a GUNDA in these things....at the MAX they can show us a BACK kiss or a neck kiss ..with similar Killer looks of MSK and Geet as of Saturdays epi...........well this DUMB munda cannot go beyond that i tell ya

@Sun

😲🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣....Munda has  lot of tolerances Sweety..🤣🤣..so he will control his  overflowing hormones🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@All - and if he does then GC's old phans and the MMM will turn Nissar into an eunuch🤣  

Wat i don't understand is how Kekta got away with a kiss on Pyar ka watever? It was aesthetically done and had all the heat of a woodblock, but stilll and here pple protest hand holding🤪
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 13 years ago
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@anj - i had seen that particular epi of PKYEK... n i made noise too that if she can show that kiss n get away...n that too when the gal n boy rnt in a relationship yet.... they just kiss... then y cant Maneet kiss??? but only i made noise.... no one even noticed my noise..... not even u ppl.... i had written bout it on the FB thread as well...but none reacted.... 😆😆😆😆😆

the fact is that with maneet a kiss will look too hot as they ooze chemistry..... even a glance between maneet is more sensuous than a kiss between the leads of other serials.....

just as btw..i saw the crew of PKYEK at the mall... they were in croma too.... just roaming around when i was buying my BB torch n booking my Mac Book.... 😃

they had come directly from shoot i guess as all of them were still in make up ...full make up n were in the same outfits that they r generally in the serial...of may be some shooting was happening at the mall which i might hv missed... 😆😆
Edited by deniac - 13 years ago
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
@Anj
Here the Problem is Maaneet fans demand and discusses everything in OPEN Jaan.....

this gives the other NON fan people to just creat noise reading these demands......

that's the reason Geet in FB never posted the pics of saturday epi in advance....she gave the reason of Technical problem😆.........
if they let everything out in open before hand...than protesters will not even allow them to do such Passionate seans😡...

Ektha Mai never gives out her seans or plans in Open....and once that sean is aired ..what can these stupi MMM do once the seans are already out🤔