#Devil's Den# Mr.SeeEEEoo becomes TailorMaan #2

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

PLEASE VISIT DE OLD DEN FOR SOME GREAT ANALYSIS! (https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1566472

DISCLAIMER

The information here is Xclusive to de Den ONLY! Read n FORGET IT!  Infringe our CopyRite and Anj will make u watch the "India Paints" Videos till u c the Light! Everyone Is Welcome, so Post Post! We are like Appy Fizz and Grappo Fizz....Cool to de Core!   
- Devils of the Devil's Den-

EVIL RULES

1. If U don't like the Devil's Den residents then just fly away!  We don't like to be mean hosts!

2. U can only jappoo Geet HSP ki Geet at Den - So, stay in your maryaada and don't jam about other shows!

3. The Den is not just about CONfakes, but reel takes so discuss dey story constructively in all its glory😃

Do dish about the Actors, but don't diss em or their frogs!  Anj won't post ur IF bail!

5. This is not Dadimaa's Darbar, so don't spam about the best way to bake ham, etc.!

6. We r going to open new Den before airtime and shift there once the show finishes whether u ve reserved ya not!  So, be PHAAST!

7. Don't QUOTE use "@" to reply varna you will get a Watt o Unwanted pics that will make ur eyes snap crackle n pop!  Max of 1 quote is okkie if u really must - that's all.

8. Naya Den if we run outta the original 1 for the day can be opened by anyone, but only post these rules & the link to the old den in the 1st post.  Don't forget to leave link of 2ndary dens in original one for the day.  

9. There is Devilsden A/C.  Its for emergencies & our awesome Kreations Corner 

DEVIL'S PLEDGE 

All the Devils raise hand and repeat after me 
"I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I AM UPTO NO GOOD" 
"And hereby Pledge to diss All de Spoilers n Spoof de Pictures" 

WATCH ON STAR PLAYER 
Star Player is testing whether they could go live at the same time or within the half-an-hour of airtime, but are NOT fully live yet.  So, watch from the site if u can.  Its the least we can do as good viewers.   

Index to be Updated on de Morrow

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

'I criticize by creation, not by finding fault.'*
Devils r Critical Critters - We rarely go OMG! (EXCEPT SATURDAYS😡) We prefer "Halla Bol"!  In simpler verbiage, criticism comes naturally to us.  My open challenge to all the next few Dens is to instead Deconstruct and Reconstruct the story that we watch!   Let's look at the story through DIFFERENT NAZARIYA, let's DISCUSS, but also REFLECT & IDEATE!  

In keeping with that Next Weeks' Den Roster will be a MYSTERY!😉 It Will be UnExpected - Shock or Surprise!😈 That is for de Readers to Determine!  Each Den will have a theme - Someone/Something you can cream and stuff that will hopefully get u to howl n scream!  I will kick-off today😉   

Analyzers, before u chop chop next week read the opener's discussion topic (today's is THEME) and see if u can incorporate it.   Readers, If u don't read then do read the Analysis in the first 2-3 pages and discuss it.

*Quote Credit: Marcus Tillius Cicero

THEME OF THE SHOW?
The title is "Geet:Hui Sabse Parayee" but, what is the theme of the show? Does anybody know? Is it "Justice"? Is it "Life"? Is it "Love"? Has the theme changed?  Has the scene changed?  Let's think about it!  And let's examine the evidence, haan!  

This is one of the first promos of the show:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtk49vnsZVI[/YOUTUBE]

Shreya, my buttercup, gave me the link. It got me to THINK! The title maybe  Geet:HSP, but its about a girl living her life - zindagi - against all obstacles.  Its hopefully about her giving birth against all manacles.  Its about her finding love and happiness against all insurmountables.  Its about her finding Justice against all impossibles.  Its as simple and complex as that. Living life ain't that easy, so lets commend her for it.👏

Let's stepback and celebrate her progress.  The story began with her fake marriage to a CONMAN who robbed her of her zest for life, but gave her the gift of "life".  That "life" gave her purpose - a reason to live.   

All along there was another MAAN - a troubled soul sent to her by destiny. Someone for whom she is "life" not just "wife". 

She has also battled those who wronged her. Learnt to stand up to the Sasha's of the world. Had her jungli bro jailed.  Got DevNt arrested though not "justice"! Lastly, she has boldly told the world her "truth" time & again and faced its condemnation with courage.  Now she is set to marry de "One".    

So, the story's journey is complete, haan? NO! She learnt to live life, na? What else is there?  Plenty more should they wish to show theme wise...how does she "live" in high society? Life is not just romance, what about "education"? Moving forward surely means attaining "Justice"** - that loop remains open? (DevNt R out on bail, so they haven't got a free pass..let's not assume!) The practicalities of carriage ya miscarriage - how will Geet "live" it?  And lets not forget de impending marriage - Maan has SaMaan in is attic and remains a maan-o-mystery! "Live-in" with him, they will surely create new "history".🤣🤣 And her "tapkofying/jhatkofying" in-laws they sure won't make "living life" easy/peasy

Now you may not agree with the above analysis about what the THEME of the Show is. So, let's discuss it along with today's episode.  

**Some say "Justice delayed is Justice denied" and declare themselves pragmatic!  As a lawyer, i lauff at such "idealistic" naivety.  Justice is often *slooooooooooooooowwwwww*.  T.V. land's courtcase resolution rate and speed are actually better. Also, "Justice" is an ambiguous/amorphous term that varies from person to person.   

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Last Week's Question Winner is.....*drumroll* - Raji B.  Raji's answers are below after the Questions for this Week:

Questions for de Weekend*
*Entries must be sent to me via PM (post link) before Monday's episode.  Marsha is the judge & jury, so bribe her.  She also made this week's prize!

1. Is Anvil Dev's sister or Maan's or both?😕

2. What Character & Show made the lighter in elevator infamous? Who all have tried to follow those footsteps🤣

3. Lift Mein Pyaar, Lift Mein Takraar, Lift Mein Ishaar.... How many Maaneet lift scenes have we had?  Which was your favorite and why? 🤓

4. Is Maan still Kanjoos? Justify.😛

5. Who will we see shirtless next and in why? C'mon StRip ChAnNeL... deliver mee StRiP MaLe😡😡

Best Answer from Last Wknd

1. Maan will see Geet how many times a day?
a) Once for 1/2 hour
b) Twice for 15 mins
c) Thrice for 10 mins
d) He will see her for more then 1/2 
e) He won't see her but, finally buy her a phone so he can yap with her about celestial bodies🤣

Answer: I don't think Maan can stay away from Geet very long. Once or twice a day meeting option is out of the window. He will sure see her more than half hour or its high time he buys her a cell phone to yap with her. Cheapo will have to spend some money on his would be wife😆😆... how is this possible?? I think this is just to buy time for DD to get back and then CV's will forget their own half an hour rule.😆

2. What is the minor MU that Anvil and Daadi are planning?
a) make Geet think Maan ranaway with SaMaan?
b) make them think the wedding is cancelled, so they runaway
c) The possibilities are endless - ive me urs?

Answer: I really didn't get what they are planning. I would choose option c coz I think the possibilities are endless. This prank may turn into trouble and may backfire. The wedding may get postponed etc. Maan and Geet are not going to runway in any case.

3. Obviously Maan is not comfortable telling Anvil about Dev's sach.  Whom will she learn it from and how?
a) run into NT while shopping and get earful about Geet
b) Daadi will tell her - i doubt it.
c) from dastardly dev himself
d) The office staff will fill her ears about it especially Tasha

Answer: I think it will come from NT but then I think she may need to hide it from her brother as now she is blackmailing her brother emotionally. If Daadi was to tell she would have already told her. Dev is an option but office staff seems more likely option in this case.
4. Will there be closure to the Sasha story or do you think they shud cont with a new actress.

Answer: Sasha didn't have much of a story anyways. She was just a jealous employee 😆. Now that she was shown against NT, she can't be much of an obstruction for our leads. Sasha can only be an option if Geet and Maan's wedding gets delayed, otherwise she can't drool over a married man😆.

5. Will Dev leave to become a saint?  I don't think his murder is currently in the cards and he does not seem the suicide types🤣.

Answer: I think CV's have forgotten about Dev and Meera otherwise they could have used them both instead of BD's this whole week 😕. I think CV's are as confused as the audience itself, if they really wanna show the positive side of Dev then they should have given more screen time to him. I think he is a lost soul in all this drama and probably CV's are hoping the audience will forget him over time. His job is done 😆 after getting Geet pregnent😆😆.

6. Will Arjun target Geet or Anvil and who will be the fuse his lightbulb?  

Answer: I think Arjun's target will be Annie. Haath ke badale haath aur behen ke badle behen😆😆. But if Annie is Maan's sister and Arjun is NT's brother than they must know each other. Then that means Geet should be the easy target who is not aware of Arjun's relation to NT. But how can he target her?? Arjun can't hurt Geet, this will end him in jail and the end of story. With least Annie he has an option to break her heart/ ruin her and all that which may indirectly hurt Maan. This means streching the story line of Arjun and Annie. This option is more feasible option considering Geet is six days a week show now.

ainaGURTI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ anj : am crackling my head & will try to win this wEEK!!!
ainaGURTI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

1. Is Anvil Dev's sister or Maan's or both?

she is younger than DEV, & DEV is step of maan... so maan's dad had two kids maan & vicky....

DEV wAs frm the pammi & so was the kamini....

anni must have been maan's cousin sister from maan's mom side, whose parents died & she was left under the care of maan's mom & maan took care of her like little sis.... u see maan had to play the role of GOD from childhood!!!!

2. What Character & Show made the lighter in elevator infamous? Who all have tried to follow those footsteps

well i see oly GHSP... dunno abt other shows.... but oly thing i know is tat NEB & NES have made it their love park which i cant tolerate to watch..........

3. Lift Mein Pyaar, Lift Mein Takraar, Lift Mein Ishaar.... How many Maaneet lift scenes have we had?  Which was your favorite and why? 

we had .........5........ scenes.................

the best was wait..... am think... well the scene in which maan was strangked in lift &

GEET was waiting for him sensing his presecnce,,,,, it was really great'. I n real life too there r certain incidents which r soo '. Some childish loves & some sort oft telepathy adds charm to our real lives & this scene justified such feelings'.

4. Is Maan still Kanjoos? Justify.

he is everlastin kanjoos

1. i jus dont look beyond ur face , he is trying to trick GEET & get her any clothes.....

2. pushed out the masterjiiiii... cant pay him na.... so wants to do the tailor job.....

3.do i need to mention the DINNER DATE at camp site ? kanjoos was safe guarding his bank balancEE...

4. how can i forget the HOspital wala scene ? how he ran away from hospital wanted to be back home cos he could not clear office bills!!

5.has no tissue paper in his house.... u remember wen GEET sprinkled ink over him he had to use her dupatta... 

6.cant get her sindOOR'.. uses his blood to maang bhaarofy'.

7. how he ran out of hospital to go home & eyelock GEET cos he did'nt want to be charged in hospital'

8.stole meer'a car to gift NES'.

9.HP  land drama : had he agreed to marry GEET on brij's proposal' but na' hd to show his kaannjoosy in marriage at young age!!

10.kanjOOs cant elevate geet's salary for the same fear he buy's her clothes & gives' during Kurbaan hua sequence, RTM scenes!!!

11.so kanjOOS tat he was duing oly this during dhaba wala wheels chori !!!

12.Kaanjoos did not give his pants to geet after the doori untying scenes!!

13.had to eat all her papita & leave her hungry'

14.proposed in Railway station : the dhak dhak of local train of commom man'

AM TURNING KANJOOS IS POSTING MORE'. FORGIVE ME ANJ!!!

IF JUS FOREHEAD KISSES ITS NOT KANJOOSY IS IT ?? 

5. Who will we see shirtless next and in why? C'mon StRip ChAnNeL... deliver mee StRiP MaLe

its gonna be pingu's guy : the ever demanding VIcky the munda has made the funda to ba back in bhaiya'  style!!!

Edited by Malihaluvmyself - 13 years ago
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
If they plan to bring in Vicky later, his name should be mentioned in some context.  They could lament that fact that he is not there to see his brother's wedding or something like that.
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Opti: Also to make the wedding legal (i.e. to get it registered in India) you need 1) Wedding invitation 2) One wedding photograph 3) Two witnesses 3) 1000 rs for mithai for the registrar's office 🤣 Its relatively simple! Edited by -pixie- - 13 years ago
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
and i m here as well 😆
spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Anwesha cant do anything.. although if they want to stretch she will bump into NT and not ask Dev or MSK. But dont know Geet CVS are unpredictable
spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It would be interesting if Anwesha falls for Arjun but he falls for GITH..😆