Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Lol, he was in 3 shows , last one being 12/24 on Zee.....

my option goes for 1&3.........
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rbo_fan

Noooooooooo.........................No May................not Gaurav gera.....

Gaurav here is someone at par with Shantanu ( no offences to gaurav gera)

I mean, 'this' Gaurav is handsome, tall, good looking, strong with a golden heart and is fun.......he is not a brooder or loner but a person with life.....

the only difference between Shantanu and him is that Shaan has a very cute and childish sense of humour but Gaurav will be shown as a one with a dry sense of humor with a lot of sattire......

Okay.....But please Manita, no love trianglesπŸ˜†
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
1 & 2
@jaya  neil bhatt was in what other serial... i know only karol bagh
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Niceee....! Loved it !!
Hey let Kavi be Gaurav...make the character swanky...! Like Rohan Mehra was in Rishta.com...

Sorry...I know that was unwanted suggestion (I still hope u take it tho *cheeky grin*)

Continue soon !!
TitansFan thumbnail
priya i followed KB for some time but he was in Arslaan

Kismat Connection

Daebak thumbnail

Thanks Jaya.........he is sooooooo cute.....never seen him though or have I ??....looks familiar.

So everybody we have 4 options

1. Kavi shastri
2. Rajeev Khandelwal
3.Neil Bhatt
4. Gaurav Khanna

Aaj rat tak decide karke bata doπŸ˜†πŸ˜†......I'll write accordingly............btw.....I think all 4 fit in the character I described in reply to May's post on page 6.πŸ˜†......plz go throughπŸ˜‰

Ahhh 1 year ago I wudve begged,threatened and cried to u to let it be Rajeev !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
But now I just wrote Kavi...And now i see this...M sooo happy our views matched...Kavi fits in soo well !!
Daebak thumbnail

@ Priya.....I am thinking of giving the role to Kavi Shastri....from rishta .comπŸ˜‰
good na....at least here we don't have to pay the actors or take their permission or wait for their dates...πŸ˜†

now, I think I'll ask Vandu to upload his image....I am poor at that....

calling Vanduuu......kahan hai bandhu ??........help karo !

Hayeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...........

Mera Kavi...Mera Siggy dekh lo yaar !!

Can you have Shruti opposite him Mani.....Plzzzz !!!
Edited by togepe30 - 13 years ago
TitansFan thumbnail
Vandu i dont want shruthi opposite him , how about mahi of mahiway πŸ˜†.... ok jokes apart .... no shruthi . and now even PB
Daebak thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustJ

Vandu i dont want shruthi opposite him , how about mahi of mahiway πŸ˜†.... ok jokes apart .... no shruthi . and now even PB

WHAT????????????
I'd rather have Pushtie opposite him than PB *Hmmph*
Then who opposite Kavi ? Shruti is good...I likes her !

I dont like any other tv girl.....! Umm.....Shveta salve is too old for him...!And anyone else i dont like...Shruti se better koi nahi hogi....plz how can u even suggest PB !πŸ˜•πŸ˜• Mummy nahi GF chahiye !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Manita.....girl what a part.....loved it......loved it loved it....lovee it from the beginning to the end. Loved everything about it....and if the guy is Kavi...loved it more...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Just joking and me want Kavi and no one else playing Gaurav...*hands on hip*πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Loved how you made...Shaan...get independent by taking the whole project in his hands....loved that...and loved the first meeting of Gaurav and Khanak...

The best thing was...I could picturise...visualise everything you wrote😍....brilliant piece of writing dear....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Can't wait for you to continue soon.

And if you are casting a girl against Gaurave aka Kavi...use me...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†will send you a pic of me in my uni daysπŸ˜†πŸ˜† this way we plase everyone and no one is displeased with Shruti, or PB etc being cast against him....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†