Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
lovely part sam....Gopi can think of a plan and get it executed too...
superb...
simran15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
story with a pleasant twist,full of energy n positivity, like it.
Aashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
When's the next update...?????
choti_rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes Sam please next part! Can't wait to see what happens.
Savi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ bee she is a problem solver...for rt now.. 
but this is all because she is emotional fool... nothing else.. that is how i perceived gopi in the serial and  taking her like that only..
@fiza.. she will surely handle this situation very well.. 
@ sadhli i agree she can thnk of plan and execute it.. but for others not for herself..i hope u agree with me.. on this..
thanks everyone for liking part
next part here i go..
hope u will like it...

Next day

After giving much thought to what to do.. Gopi and jigar both agree that they will call Eleshji and ask him to meet them..

So gopi asked jigar to make him a call..

But Jigar thought what if Elesh has not removed his number from his phone book and might not take his call after seeing his name..he shared the problem with Gopi.. and told Gopi this might not be good for our plan.. So what they should do now.. but every problem has a solution so they thought to call somewhere from outside. But now the question is what excuse they will make to go out from the house..

So this time again Jigar came up with the thought Gopi will ask his mom (she can't ask Kokila as she has confined herself to her room only… and not taking any part in household work.) that she want to go to temple, in order to pray for the happiness of her family, and to take her to the temple Jigar will accompany her.. Plan succeeded.

Gopi and Jigar at the booth..

Jigar made the call to Elesh.. but when the phone starts ringing his hand almost start trembling as he was not sure what to say and what to do… he handed phone to Gopi.. Asking her to deal with it… as he don't know what to speak up.. Gopi after seeing this reaction of Jigar almost get scared as she don't know even what will she do if Jigar is not able to attend the call.. Before she could think of anything..

Voice came up from other side Hello

Gopi who still holding receiver in her hand, after hearing the voice.. Unconsciously put the receiver near her ear..

Hello who's that..

Gopi assemble all her courage and with trembling voice speaks up.. Ji  wo Jai shri Krishna eleshji…

Elesh thought who's that as he is familiar of voice … Speaks up Jai shri Krishna in return but still trying to make out who is there on other side.. After hearing Jai Shri Krishna gopi get some courage and told Elesh that its Gopi .

Elesh reaction first confused and then shocked why Gopi Bhabhi has called him, especially after all the drama .. Gopi Bhabhi aap- how come you call me..he was very inquisitive when he asked this question…

Gopi took long breath while putting her hand over receiver and then continue talking to him after taking deep breath..

Ji Eleshji aap se kuch kehna tha.(eleshji aapse kuch kehna tha)

Elesh impromptu replied her.. bhabhi still anything left to be discussed..

Gopi..first shock to hear this sudden answer of Elesh but after calming herself she continues. I know Eleshji you and your family got hurt because what all happened, but I still want to talk you about something and its very important Eleshji.

Elesh who was determined not to proceed further in this matter, continues sorry bhabhi everything is over now.. I think we should not discuss this matter anymore.. About to hang up..

Gopi continued.. plzz  Eleshji give us one chance to speak in this matter..(but gopi pleading voice stops him to do this..)

Elesh-bhabhi that was already given to your family how many chances you want now to specify your self...

Gopi realizes he don't want to hear anything and very angry and shattered.. she could easily make out from his voice..

This time Gopi with much more pleading voice… continues… Eleshji you are right our family deserves no chance but we can atleast get one chance to apologies, I know what has happened with your family because of us cannot be taken back.. But still everyone get a chance to apologize.. Please I beg you please give us one chance..Tears were there in Gopi's eyes when she was pleading with Elesh.. and Elesh also can feel her crying and pleading voice..

After hearing all this Elesh do not left with no other options instead of accepting her offer.. he continues  ok bhabhi last chance … since you have asked it and I can't deny  it to you anymore..he was like giving up his all hatred after hearing Gopi's voice and was trying to see some new hope in his and Kinjal relation.. he always loved Kinjal.. But he is not sure what Gopi want to say.. he is kind of awkard situation where one heart stops him to proceed with the talks and other one asking especially after hearing Gopi's plea.. want to meet her.. So he follower laters advice .

He asked her what she want to say she can speak up..

To this Gopi replied no I want to meet you while clearing her tears from her cheeks.. and little smile on her face as she can see some ray of hope now.. Continues.. I will be grateful if you meet me..

Elesh accepted this and asked her to meet him in some mall at 4 p.m. he asked her to be on time as he have meeting later on.. And hanged up the phone..

Gopi turns towards Jigar.. she still has tears in her eyes .. Jigar who was eagerly waiting for him questioned her what happened bhabhi… please tell fast.. as you…

Before he could speak up further she replied eleshji agreed and told him about where he wants to meet them at what time..

After hearing this.. Jigar exclaimed with joy bhabhi u done it.... and With excitement he hug gopi and said her Bhabhi you rock….

You rock Bhabhi… you have done it  bhabhi.. while looking back to her.. While holding her shoulders with hands.. while jurking them..u r god bhabhi.. Tears of happiness was in his eyes now… and he wants to thanks his bhabhi…

Gopi replied him.. I think my Kanhaji is with us… devarji.. we have passed one obstacle… while talking they moved towards car and sit in it…

While starting the car.. Jigar said Gopi bhabhi yesterday you had said something to me.. gopi confusingly looked at him.. he replied that u said me.. you and bhai are not perfect match.. but you were so  wrong.. you proved wrong to yourself.. you are perfect bhabhi.. you made impossible possible.. Jigar said with all excitement…

Gopi replied Jigar bhai we still have to go long way..  I don't know what will happen tomorrow, even if eleshji agree to us.. we still need to talk to Kinjal Bhen . I don't how will she react to this.. even if she agrees, the bigger question in front of us.. is Eleshji family..

To this Jigar agree and said yes bhabhi we still have long way to go.. but now I am sure we will win… and yes… if you agree or not kokila kaki has find a match for my ahem Bhai.. and if you still not agreeing with me… then you are questioning Kokila kaki's judgement… but one think I can assure you.. she never mistake in judging people.. now  gopi is confused what to reply… she is in her own thoughts now.. maji may not be wrong in choosing me as a bahu.. but one thing I am sure.. I am not happiness of ahemji. As his wife . its only anitaji.. once this thing get workout.. I will leave the house for ahemji's happiness.

saina01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Great going Sam! I totally loved it.. Yes Gopi should not give herself false hopes now.. She should completely detach herself from Aham.. It's Aham's turn to run after her like a little puppy after all this mess is sorted..
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sam!  Where is an update?  I don't know why this story got buried in the forum, but *taps fingers* I really want to know how it goes with Elesh!  Won't you please update it for me?😃
madhu_sridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey sam......😊 gr8 ff....i read all parts in one go...well written...and it has a nice track ....i too would love an update soon..pls😊