Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

next part plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yes. next part plzzzzzzzzzzz
choti_rani thumbnail
Sam we are all eagerly waiting for the next part. Please update soon.
Savi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks everyone for liking earlier part..
sorry for being late in updating it...here it goes now.

The new day has come, wonderful morning, birds has already started chirping, sun is rising again'

Sound of humming birds has also fallen into her ears... which sound melodious to her, make happiness runs although her body, cool breeze which has travelled to her room from window, giving the calm and refreshing feeling. A smile spreads on her face, unknowingly why .. maybe she liked the way This morning has welcomed her and asking her to open her eyes as its time to touch me and feel me. As if this morning is saying to her I have bring new hopes in your life, and asking her don't you want to see it??.. after sensing this question she smiled back again and opened her eyes, she slowly moves towards the window, while seeing the rising sun she is feeling cooling breeze on her face, she sees the flying birds which calmed her eyes, now this is a time to fold hands in front of her mother nature, who has given her refreshing start after a hard day yesterday, and this mother to has make sure that her daughter, don't have a sign of misery left on her face when she is embracing her.

After completing her regular morning chores, she is now in front of her friend, the best friend, and scholar and to whom she talked about everything of her life. HE is her strength, he was there for her every time, and whenever she is sad he comes to her to listen her, even if she don't speak up, he understand her, and always make way in her life.. though life is still not a cake walk for her , but a bits of stones lying on her way, but with him she has already  crossed a big way and for sure he will there for her whatever life has store for us.. Her best friend Kanhajj will never ditch her and she needs no surety for this.. she was moving diya thali in front of him, to express her gratitude , to let him know that he is very special for her, and no matters what she will never leave this and she knows that he will never leave her too..

After completing her worship she bowed her head and request to bring back happiness in the life of the people who lives in this house, whom she loves and adores with full sincerity and care..  Kanhaji must be feeling so special at this pint of time'because god also feel special when his devotee make him feel special in any form.., while her head is still bowed in front of her diety, she feel caressing hand on her head, as if kanhaji herself come to bless her..

Gopi Vahu, sada kush raho meri bacchi (remain always happy my daughter), Gopi turned towards very much familiar voice and greeted mother like figure to her with Jai shri Krishna,

Jai shri Krishna Gopi Vahu, You are the soul of this house Hetal says with happy and with motherly expression in her eyes.

She also bowed in front of Kanhaji.. No one has turned up today for morning prayers except Hetal and Gopi. Some people do not lose hope and few members in Modi family are like this only, whether its hetal, jigar or Gopi..

After offering their prayers, both of them get into the kitchen to prepare breakfast for everyone, Gopi prepared green tea for ahem, and requested Mani to go and give it to ahem. Mani seems to looking with questioning eyes to gopi, since she has entered the kitchen,   but didn't utter a single word.. Agree to follows her order..

Ahem's room

Ahem still sitting on the bed, in relaxing position , his head was resting on the back of bed and his eyes were  closed  though he has already taken bath but didn't want to go office and even didn't went for walk today'

He did have a sound sleep, and a refreshing morning but soon yesterday's even turned up again in his mind' this time he was just thinking what will happen to his sister and he is worried about his mother too..

Mani after knocking the door has already entered the room since doors of room are opened..

After seeing Ahem's like this she feel sad and even scared but speak up' Ahem Bhai vo main apke liye chaai layi thi (Ahem bhai I have bring tea for you..). Ahem looked at her without any emotions just ask her with slow voice' Mani I am not feeling like to have anything so please take it away'a nd he returned to his original position.. Mani then saw dinner tray which was in same position as Gopi bhabhi arranged it' Food is still there in it.. even glass of milk was lying there untouched' Mani feels more sad.. Considering that both husband and wife didn't had dinner last night'and this question she wants to ask from Gopi also.. since the way she has left the kitchen was like that only when she entered into the kitchen this morning' even light was not switched off too which was unlike Gopi'

Its easy for Mani.. to make out what might happened last night' she took both trays and come out from Ahem's room to proceed towards kitchen..

Meanwhile rashi has gone to kitchen, only to relieve herself from any kind of duty'

She entered into the kitchen with the face as if she really sick, she told hetal because of last day incidence she could not sleep well, and had an  headache' and asked hetal if she don't mind she want to leave for her mother's house, as this gloomy atmosphere will make her sick' hetal accepted this and let her go.. Though gopi was present there while Rashi was doing her drama.. but she didn't utter a word against her' as usual the way of gopi is'

Mani entered the kitchen with sad face and with two trays in her hand, Hetal is first one who has noticed that, she was surprised to see those trays, and start questioning mani, mani replied her all the answer that who has taken food for whom and all details' mean while gopi is all sad to know Ahem didn't had anything since yesterday, she is feeling terrible'

Hetal speaks up with motherly like gesture and with tensed face.. mere Ahem dhikhre nay kuch bhi nahi khaya kal se(my Ahem dhikhra had eaten nothing since yesterday.).

To this mani replies mota bhabhi even your daughter in law Gopi has not eaten anything since yesterday, who has made it sure that no one in this house sleep empty stomach..

Hetal eyes filled with tears after hearing this..And her face looking more sad now..

She came near to Gopi, who was first surprised to hear Mani's answer, but with sad face looking at Hetal Kaki as if she want to justify something in this court trial situation where she was standing like victim..

Hetal comes near to her and ask her politely, Gopi dhikhra.. why didn't you have your dinner and not even Ahem had his dinner.. she questioned again but this time not to Gopi, but from God,, what have u written in their destiny I don't understand' since hetal already knew, now last night situation and predicted that Ahem might have rejected to have food or might have scold her' which ultimately end with none of them having food..

She then politely and with motherly feeling while holding both her angelic face in her palms, asked to have her breakfast first without anything else.. to this Gopi politely says Hetal.. Kakikji who ahemji nay' before she completes her sentence.. hetal speaks up with assurance in her voice' don't worry dhikhra.. I will personally go and make him eat his breakfast' to this gopi also replied with the hope on her face' kakiji whenever Ahemji will have his breakfast.. after that I will take it too' Hetal knowing her love for Ahem, get agreed to this without forcing her much..

Hetal in Ahem's room with breakfast tray(third tray since night' ahem kay Nakhre ufff' and three different ladies trying to make him have his meal' so its hetal turn now')

Ahem was in same resting position'

Hetal comes and start messaging his head..with one head while carrying tray from other hand..(mother's always so passionate about their children'I always love this whenever my mom comes and wake me up something like this'love m mom for this.. )

Ahem's first reaction' he feel very relaxed then he turned up his head to see who is this' after seeing Hetal's face he first feel relaxed and then she her standing he politely asked her kaki come and sits while making place for her .. hetal sits on bed' while putting breakfast table on side' he asked Ahem why my dhikra had nothing since yesterday ' hmm may be angry from her kaki' that she didn't come to feed him' with this gesture Ahem.. who all sad.. Become more like kid' and hugged his kaki .. as if he his hugging  his mother.. who kind of giving him a surety.. Everything will be alright'

While hetal from one hand messaging his head and from other hand patting his back' says him.. dhikra this is testing time.. we will soon overcome from this' to this Ahem replied her who is still hugging her' but kaki what will happen to Kinjal life now' to this she replied while releasing him from her arms'

Ahem dhikhra first you have your breakfast' while making him eat from her hands, she replied to him while h e was looking at her just like small obedient child, Ahem first of all, you should come out from all this, I want my Ahem's dhikhra back.. I cannot see you like this.. you rest today, but from tomorrow ownwards, you will back to your routine. Going for jog, having your green tea and going to office..he was still listening her with assuring eyes expression.. hetal continues, what worst has to happened has happened to us.. now we need to move on, nothing will go us in our favour if we keep mourinig.

After a long pause she continued.. do you know Gopi has feed everyone in the house last night, but she herself had nothing, though first he seemed unconcerned but after hearing later line.. she shows little bit of caring emotions and with very much invisible question in his eyes Why???

Hetal continues.. she even brought food for you.. even u had nothing and neither she' she is feeding ahem and keep continuing with her talks while he was just listening her.. Regarding Kinjal your kaka and me are thinking something.. at this Ahem has a great question mark on his face..  

Chirag eneterd into Ahem's room, when hetal was about to answer his querry.

Chirag while eneterd into the room has already listen the last line..

He first greeted Ahem with Jai Shree krishna and ahem replied him back with same..

Even he has not gone to the office today. And questioned Ahem are u still feeling unwell? Ahem replied.. much better from before, Chirag told him with little sad emotions from tomorrow ownwards we need to get back to our work because of marriage preparations work piled up a lot. Ahem agreed to this while hetal ahs finished feeding him' hetal has made space for  Chrag so that they continue discussing Kinjal matter. Chirag continue, though I know you don't like Dhawal much.. but I am thinking of him as Kinjal's prospective groom. Ahem was shicked to hear this..

Chirag continue calmly that don't worry we will take out all enquiry first then we will move further only if he is suitable for her.

Ahem got relaxed.. Chirag speak up again right now I need to go on for Bengaluru for business trip and you will be busy with handling business affair over here.. we will look  into this matter after 3-4 days.. may be after my return.. Ahem's nod his hear in agreeing with him.. though confused but with relaxed mind..

Will Kinjal have to marry Dhawal or something else has stored in her future...

Edited by sam1903 - 13 years ago
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
"Aham Ke Nakhre...uff..."
loved this line...

sam dear thanx for the update....gr8 story and better than the Crappy show..
saina01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you so much for the lovely update Sam.. It was so emotional.. *sigh*
br2499 thumbnail
Sam - great episode. Looking forward to what will happen to Kinjal😆
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

loved this line...

sam dear thanx for the update....gr8 story and better than the Crappy show..

Translation please!    And I agree with Sadhli - way better than the show...
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: saomom

Translation please!    And I agree with Sadhli - way better than the show...

means...
Oh Gosh...Aham's tantrums.
Savi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

thanks for liking above part guys...

continuation...

In the mean time Gopi took breakfast for Kinjal..

Kinjal had already wake up but still sitting in dark room..

Gopi comes into her room and first thing she do is to let the sunshine come in and opened the curtains of windows' though first Kinjal feel irritated as sun light hurts her eyes, because of sudden change from darkness to light. Afterwards she feel rejuvenate as soon as it spread all over her room..

Kinjal knows this that she can't denied gopi for breakfast  so accepted to take the food, Gopi with very caring gesture feeding her.. as if she is her elder sister'

At the same time Kinjal feeling bad that she has done so much wrong to her bhabhi.

Meanwhile, Jigar joins the duo, he comes and sits near to Kinjal while asking her, how is my behna,  feeling now, though  first Kinjal feel bad as she has done so wrong with everyone , but Jigar bhai didn't speak up  against her, instead asking her so politely, this make her more ashamed of herself ,  Jigar who easily make out from Kinjal's expression tried to make her feel comfortable.

He hugged her and consoled her, that everything will gonna be alright.

To this Kinjal replied that nothing will going to be alright with me now , as I have done blunder with my life and also with my family..  How stupid I was to fall in love with someone like Umang.  I loved him so much, but'

Before she speaks up jigar speak up he don't deserve love of my sister,  Kinjal looked him with confused expression , after a pause he speaks up, falling in love is not bad but crossing your limits is bad, and you have done this mistake, but that doesn't mean you are all wrong , hmm that's true we at times unable to judge people and especially when we  are in love, .

He continues further, people like Umang who are of double standards do not deserves any one's love as they don't love anyone and are very mean, he want to take revenge from Ahem Bhai because Ahem Bhai's leave his sister as he wants to follow his mother's  wish,  and what he did in return humiliated you for sake of his sister. Then who is wrong here, the one who supported his family, or the one who took revenge from former only for the sake of his family, and to the limit of spoiling other's prestige, Umang is very mean and he don't deserves my sister's love, so you should not cry for him instead try to move forward in life.

Gopi was listening all this very carefully.

Kinjal, realized that she was so wrong in judging umang, and now feeling that she should not cry for him, she did not showed her pain of separating from Umang since yesterday incidence, but feeling terrible that he has ditched her, and how will she be surving with all this, but Jigar's POV does make her realize that she just fall in bad company, and should not be crying for him anymore. Slowly but she was trying to overcome from him, but still feeling bad for her family and wondering what will happen to her life.

Day passed peacefully , Hetal and Gopi, took care of the family well, and everyone trying to come out from their sorrow slowly, most who was hampered with this is  Kokila, who just confined herself to her room. Though Ahem visited her room, and tried to console her, but himself become spellbound, when Kokila said him that I was so wrong in making decision for my own children, because none of them are happy with my decision, I am such a bad mother, more than there's I am Gopi Vahu's criminal whom I bring this house with so much hopes, but all her dreams got shattered because of my wrong decision. Life has already taught me that I cannot be right each and every time. To hear all this Ahem was really guilty as he felt somewhere down the line he is also responsible for his mother's present condition

Its night time, after finished with all work, Gopi went straight into Kinjal's room, something was striking in her mind, she went and sits near Kinjal , and with little awkwardness asked kinjal- Kinjal Bhen if you don't mind can I ask you some question, kinjal asked her what is the question bhabhi with all politeness in her voice. Though you have already said that you are not pregnant with Umang's child, but as your bhabhi  I just want to know' actually I was asking that if u and Umangji ... Gopi was very shy when she was trying to put question   in front of kinjal.  Kinjal understands what she want to know though politely but with full confidence but with still some guilty in her voice.. she said her that she didn't crossed her limits ever,maybe her mother's teaching was always there in her mind, but still she unknowingly crossed her limits and created all those false reports.. Kinjal was all guilty while replying this'but after receiving satisfactory answer Gopi comforts her and went into her room, while thinking something'

Edited by sam1903 - 13 years ago
Thinking waaaaaat?!?! Pls pls pls continue soon! U got us hanging there 😭 no fair

Btw great update!