Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mz.jess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

An Actor is considered an artist, along with any creative career in the area of writing, art, music etc

As for global, Aish is the only female that is really known internationally from Bollywood i guess 😕

Personality does not technically mean chirpy, or loud or outgoing all of the time, it depends on what you base it on
Maybe they should be more specfic in terms of that award

Edited by mz.jess - 13 years ago
Abbyviv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
congrats to Kat and all the winners ofcorz
SanGad2Survive thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yeah!!! So happy for My dearest Kat & duggu. Well deserved!!

cant wait 2 see them in ZMND!!!😍😍
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

About katrina's personality

I feel like I don't know her at all. I can't say for sure what she really feels about the people she works for (us audience) or work with (salman, akshay, farah etc).

When I watch her interviews, she always seems to give the same answer, it actually feel like she has same lines.

Like question who helped you here in industry. Answer  salman, akshay but I feel like she is giving answers, she knows the people expect her to give.

I don't know she like everything and everyone, or don't give a damn about everything and everyone, or in fact just tolerating everything and everyone to earn money.  

Who knows, she feels so distance.

I don't have any view about her, positive or negative, I like how she walks and stand that's about it. Everyone say she is beautiful so I believe them and admit she is.

Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rachna_5

hahahahaa, you know what? I think NO bollywood personality deserves the "best personality" award.

there are a lot of people out there who work for the welfare of the underprivileged of our country.
I think those people are far more deserving than some some celebrity  who happens to not be a bitch. Just because Katrina doesn't speak, doesn't mean that she needs to be awarded for her silence.

It wouldn't have hurt to at least give it to some bollywood celeb who's done something GOOD in the past year O.o maybe for public welfare

but honestly, the day that happens is the day that conan o'brien will dye his hair black. NEVER.

Are you serious dude? So many celebs do so many things for people. Look at Salman, Katrina, Priyanka and so many others. You are NOT up to date.
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: KatForeva

Are you serious dude? So many celebs do so many things for people. Look at Salman, Katrina, Priyanka and so many others. You are NOT up to date.

can you not call me dude? pet peeve, sorry xD

and i dont think you read my post correctly haha.
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
okay. I am slain =)

do read my post again though, haha i still think you got me wrong x]
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Katrina's fan clubbing

Looks like the Sheila ki jawani item song has sure increased the demand for and popularity of Katrina Kaif, observes a kauwa from Kolkata. Crow goes on to say that the lissome lass, who was promoting her forthcoming film, Tees Maar Khan in the Bengal capital was followed by a lanky guy from the airport to her hotel.

So much so that the admirer even jumped signals on the way… only to be stopped by the security at the hotel. When Kat heard that her fan was begging and pleading to meet her, she asked her chauffeur to fetch him.

When the lad met the actor, he said that he had only one request, that Kaif talk to his kid sister, a die-hard fan who was out of town and was sobbing that she couldn't see her idol. Bas, aur kya?

Apni Sheila calmed the guy, offered him a cola and then told him to call his sister. She spoke to her little fan and even posed a picture for the lad before seeing him off with a smile. Guess that's the secret of her increasing following, of being nice to her fans. Hmmm.

-HindustanTimes

Now who has a sweet personality? 😆
mz.jess thumbnail

Katrina has fans, she is loved by many people, hence she gets the award

Of course, there are people who dislike her or do not think she should get certain awards, there will always be two sides
We can critique all we want, but in the end it isn't going to change anything really, Katrina may get the award again or some other celebrity will get it

The reason celebrities have a higher chance of getting Personality of the Year award, is because most of India recognizes them, they may not always deserve the award but that is based on individual opinions

Anyways Congrats to all the winners!
-Zarwulicious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: KatForeva

Best Asian Concert

Atif Aslam concert by Desert Fusion

hayeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...*dance dance* ....😳👏