Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: romiosugar

I have not really read your post before, but whenever I do read someone's post, I do read it thoroughly and try to get meaning out of it before I jump to the conclusion. However, I somehow saw that you usually comments against Shweta!!  That is why it was kinda unexpected to me. Anyway, that is not the point here so let it be and glad to see your post regarding Shweta's dance!!! It really means a lot.

I criticise Sweta Tiwari, when she is needed to..and I appreciate her when needed...thats my motto...while doing that, I do not expect any praise or bash from ST fans or non-fans..

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

did u read that article, when Ronit Roy was upset with Sweta, as she was trying to direct him in his steps๐Ÿ˜†..I have also, when she sat as one of the judges or performed in front of Karishma Kapoor, how Karishma Kapoor's face turned out to be...

I do not want to enter into an argument with any of you...but I know Ronit Riy, Sweta Tiwari, Ekta Kapoor way more than you guys. I think I have already given you hints about that some time back....I do not have any intention or time to argue with you people

bani , i dint read any kinda article related to ronit being upset with shweta ..where did i want to argue with you ? i just wanted to tell you vt i hv seen on tv related to shweta..
 think dt u took me as wrong ......

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

She always wanted to be a dancer * sigh *..

Never mind, yeah she is an amazing dancer.. ๐Ÿ‘

guddi, khuda jane was awesome...
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I criticise Sweta Tiwari, when she is needed to..and I appreciate her when needed...thats my motto...while doing that, I do not expect any praise or bash from ST fans or non-fans..

LOL....are you seriously thinking that I am praising you?! I am sorry if you are thinking that way coz I am NOT praising you by any means but simply commented on your post!! I don't praise nor bash random ppl for nothing!!

Every single person who has seen her dance knows that she is a great dancer!!! So what have you written here to praise you......seriously?! I am trying to divert our differences and trying hard to comment on your post rather than elsewhere but you are really judgemental man like if I am praising you for making a positive post on Shweta๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by romiosugar - 13 years ago
-Hina- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Totally agree... she is an excellent dancer ! ๐Ÿ‘
romiosugar1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

She always wanted to be a dancer * sigh *..

Never mind, yeah she is an amazing dancer.. ๐Ÿ‘

I wish she comes in dance shows ๐Ÿ˜

She totally makes me go crazyyyyyyyyyy whenever she dances๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
Shizaru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

did u read that article, when Ronit Roy was upset with Sweta, as she was trying to direct him in his steps๐Ÿ˜†..I have also, when she sat as one of the judges or performed in front of Karishma Kapoor, how Karishma Kapoor's face turned out to be...

I do not want to enter into an argument with any of you...but I know Ronit Riy, Sweta Tiwari, Ekta Kapoor way more than you guys. I think I have already given you hints about that some time back....I do not have any intention or time to argue with you people

bani i dont understand the part about how Karishmas face turned out to be? what happened have u a link hon?
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail

Originally posted by: romiosugar

I wish she comes in dance shows ๐Ÿ˜

She totally makes me go crazyyyyyyyyyy whenever she dances๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

miss golden days when she used to dance n judge shows.....
Shizaru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vikrant ronit

used to being the golden world.........tell me why did she fall from grace? its a genuine question im interested as she went from being in every show be it dancing or hosting or judging......why was she suddenly dropped??
romiosugar1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vikrant ronit

Yup, I have seen most of her dance shows as I simply adore her dance steps!! I hope she accepts more reality dance shows  in near future too ๐Ÿ˜›