Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: jiya.

I just don't know Chinnya remember your story Death Game.

my story? Target abhijit? 😊
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
No yaar !! though I'm excited but I don't like FW playing with his memory loss and past !! He's moved on and is now leading a stable life !! Why get that in suddenly ??? I don't like it !! moreover I'm scared to think what they might make of it !!

Anyways let's keep hope !! Hopefully won't be another AC style disaster !!
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yeah,,,,,... one way episode's like this are good ...bcoz we get lots of trio momentsπŸ˜ƒ
But one way.... they are scary too...
declaring someone as a culprit is an easy way for them to vanish from the team... πŸ˜­

You never know.... FW may show abhi sir as villain(not a part of CID) and daya sir helping him(again away from CID) and they may continue with their case πŸ˜­ 
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well, am simply rejoicing in the fact that its gonna be an abhijeet centric series and I like to see him in a "bad boy" image...thats why i loved AC-8
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Its so copied from IF !!! WE were the ones talking about getting this topic...and look what FW did!!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...

I am feeling so scared that they will mess it up....mess it up very very BADLY !!!!!

Please be careful FW. Its my favourite character after all !😳
Chiinnu thumbnail
oh god...we have to see all the khooni parallel stories 😭
which story is death game?
JP22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒha vahi Traget Abhijeet.the theam is same as this series.I just scared that whether they are coping your story.ya Chinya u joined FW as writer and hame pata nahi.
Chiinnu thumbnail

Originally posted by: jiya.

πŸ˜ƒha vahi Traget Abhijeet.the theam is same as this series.I just scared that whether they are coping your story.ya Chinya u joined FW as writer and hame pata nahi.

🀣🀣🀣

no it is my twin brother minnu's work...remember the truck in AC series promo...the same one in my story and now the past...sure we are having telepathy !!!πŸ˜‰
Edited by chinnu_manikyam - 13 years ago
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@shagnika exactly !! These over hyped plans are a disaster !! And if they do mess up with everything and end up spoiling Abhijeet's memory loss thing and play with it as they want,it'll end me up in depression !! Not with Abhijeet yaar !! Centric episodes are nice but not like this !!
JP22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chinnu_manikyam

🀣🀣🀣

no it is my twin brother minnu's work...remember the truck in AC series promo...the same one in my story and now the past...sure we are having telepathy !!!πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†ha telepathi
But seriously speaking right now m nutral.can't give any commets regarding this.can't see Abhi Sir in pain..