Frequent Posters

Aqrab. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

past 😆
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Even i am scared....
Just wanted a few simple episodes.... without any drama.... atleast for a few days...
Took a long time to recover from the AC series....(which i consider as a disaster)

Now that they have decided to air it... i hope it is good....
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
A series ? Come on people. They just showed us it will stay for just 2 days. 24th Dec - 25th Dec Fri - Sat 10.00 pm.
When they promoted AC , they mentioned the times of it. That's why it ran for 6-7 weeks. 

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
CID-HD they showed starting 24th December !! Anyways don't worry if it turns out to be one or two episode we'll have the threads merged !!
JP22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yep😕May be they will show some parts of stolen dynamte..his kidnaping and memory loss...again...OMG why.FW and Fireworks starts this series because of Jhalak Dikhala jaa.Now JDJ attracting more and more people and Daya's presence also anopther reason.As they know Abhijeet's past is the most sensitive matter so jo genine viewer chhodke gaye wo shayad fir aa sake ye bhi hein eak karan.Don't know es time Tasha honi chahiye thi.missing her. Edited by jiya. - 13 years ago
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
the past? means what his twin from kamala foundation?😆

whatever I am so excited to see this !!!
dr.fahmi thumbnail
If its actually 'abhijit past' centered series, then trio will be highlighted for sure. And i m expecting lots of duo moments😃 I hope they wont continue their vanishing act from 24 dec onwards.
JP22 thumbnail
Doctor may be Daya sir managed for this series his presence is most importanat na.
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
he is presented as a villain in promo, so the episode will be the reverse of that for sure. expecting many bomb blasts, fire escapes etc and above all the parallel khooni story.
JP22 thumbnail
I just don't know Chinnya remember your story Death Game.