lo ji..yaha pe sabko iss series k end mein insomnia ho jaega lgta heiπŸ˜†
Aqrab. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This is only the beginning.
Picture to abhi baaki hai πŸ˜†
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Mera to abhi se hi yeh haal hai!!!!!! Aage jaane kya hoga!!!!!!
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

At some point of time we are all going to be upset about the transformation in Abhijeet's character.

I don't want to lose him.....πŸ˜’

WHY, WHY FW? You can dig into his past without making him look like a villain or doing a naatak.
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This was sooo expected Visrom di!!!!! It's FW afterall!!!!!! Looks like they're seriously gonna give me insomnia!!!!!
sweety20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
picture abi bahut baaki hai yeh tho sirf shuruvath hai..humlog abi se itna tension lere ab aagey kya hoga...what will happen to us when abhijeet shoots acp???????
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ok have been damn unwell !!! but Adi sir's performance made me feel so better !! for some time atleast !!! I know I'm very late to review but here goes !!

Well Pronita seems to be good !!! Atleast by yesterday's episode made me feel that !!!  Well a normal,simple kidney racket plot that reached such a pinnacle,all thanks to our duo's performance !!! Now coming to plus points,rather I'll talk ONLY about pluses !!!

Duo dose !! Fully !!! My duo was there throughout and that too in full form !!

ACP sir !! His presence itself is so powerful and impactful !!! Really superb !!

Daya sir - Daya sir I'm falling in love with you !!! An ideal friend is what my Daya sir is !! Always with his best friend at every step !!! The way he got angry when that guy pushed Abhi sir and gave him a tight slap,I felt like shouting YIPEE !! But this stupid fever stopped me from doing that !!! The way in the last scene he dropped Abhi sir and then they shared such a sweet moment,it was wow !!! Love you my duo !!!

Abhi sir - I Love Him I love him I Love Him I Love him !!!! He was just so awsome,superb,great,lovely !!!! Just too good !!! Oh man !!! I was like staring at him throughout !!! Uff !! He was just so good yaar !!! Just wow !!! but haan jab unhone apne haath ko kaata aur jab unke sar pe laga I was so sad !! but then his drunkard act and throughout he was lovely !!! Kudos to you Abhi sir !!! I'm proud to be your fan !!!

In total a nice treat for CIDians !!! Coming to the series plot yes I am scared thinking what's in store !!! AC also started well !!! anyways all that I want is that Abhi sir's character shouldn't be played with !! They have to maintain the respect of the character !!! Let's hope for the best !!
sweety20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yeah the last scene was amazing when abhi called daya and when they smiled at each other awesome... wow love you duo... what an scene,what an expression by them .it looked like as if it is  going to be the last  time they r  seeing each other......i don't know what is going to happen with abhijeet if he regains his memory then he will forget everything and he will become  a villain.....atlast what is going to happen with him????   
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

posting in AKA series thread.

Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
editedEdited by nandiniraizada - 13 years ago