Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

away_from_TV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I doubt whether  CID's creative team is behind this.
JP22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†Yup yo were!!!πŸ˜‰Actally Paresh was not a criminal he was victim of his Master so wanted to kill his master. Edited by jiya. - 13 years ago
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jiya.

πŸ˜†Yp yo were!!!πŸ˜‰Actally Paresh was not a criminal he was victim of his Master so wanted to kill his master.

remember who played the role of the boss..the same guy who came as the judge in ADAALAT's abhijeet special epi....πŸ˜†
away_from_TV thumbnail

Originally posted by: jiya.

πŸ˜†Yup yo were!!!πŸ˜‰Actally Paresh was not a criminal he was victim of his Master so wanted to kill his master.

Just like we are  victims of FW's complicated twists & turns.πŸ˜‰
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ufff.... A complete treat for ADITYA SRIVASTAV fans it was!!!! 😍☺️😍☺️😍☺️😍☺️

Gosh, the episode was quite ordinary but handled in a different way. There were new locations.."real" locations. Team management....hmm...was there anybody else?? I noticed only DUO and basically ABHIJEET 😳

I loved my DUO so much throughout.... I mean, Specially Abhijeet sir. Starting from the "idli" scene, then the shoe polishing, then Abhi accompanying the informer and leaving his coat behind...😍☺️..the way he asks for the jacket..the knife and he cuts his hand....and then came the Milestonic performance of a Drunkyard!!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..This man is so Impossibly GOOD>...!!!!!!!! Every moment is special....when he is on SCREEN😳😳😳😳

Then the scene where he gets injured again 😭...

DUO is performing too well these days or I am lost into their world uselessly?😳... I am just so madly in love with them. The way Daya helped Abhi in his house😍..the sweet short friendly conversation.😍."Superman samajhte ho" πŸ˜†" Thanks Yaar"😳.😍.."isse achha to darwaza tod do keh dete" 😳😳😍😍...(count, there are 5 Day dreaming smileys for this scene...as someone had saidπŸ˜‰)....

BUT... I dont want ABhi to rememebr his past. I dont know if i am being selfish...but i seriously dont !!! And even if he does, please FW watch STOLEN DYNAMITE once....you will know that he was a CID officer even before the memory loss!!!!!!...

My love, my appreciation ....it all goes to ADITYA SRIVASTAV today.... I love him in any sort of role. And in negative roles, he is just too WOW 😍😍... But for me Abhijeet is the SUPERCOP DETECTIVE Abhijeet...and i want him to remain so all throughout my life. Please dont spoil that image FW...I beg of you...... I pray to GOD< that the new year doesnt bring a new Abhijeet for me.... I want him to remain the same...always!😳
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@shagnika so you were alternately..day-dreaming and blushing...sab ka yahi haal heiπŸ˜†
Edited by deep_baner - 13 years ago
away_from_TV thumbnail
Me too in the list. This man has spoilt my good night sleep. No wonder, I may get a chance to see Santa tonight, distributing gifts as well. Edited by Saadrita - 13 years ago
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well.....
This performance of abhi sir itself was a xmas gift to us...
and Abhi sir... himself is our santa 😊
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Their explanation for this will be a complete madness. If the trio can attack each other in ac7 because of some drug, then sure he is affected by a drug. It controls his brain and thus he felt so. I am expecting this.
starlit thumbnail
don't want to see him as a criminal in the past - i really like his ''amnesia'' condition - memory waapus lane ki jarurat kya hai?? 

but yes, he looked so cute today - cute is not good enough to describe him - his acting was SUPERB today...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ‘β˜ΊοΈβ€οΈ
i'm not being able to concentrate on anything today - keep on thinking about him... πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜
Edited by starlit - 13 years ago