Originally posted by: Harneetluvesksg

heyy
nice start
cont soon
waiting for part one

yeah dear u will get  the part soon
-wild- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

hey guys i am really sorry for the late update but i will surely try to update as much as possible for me. i have written this part in a hurry so plz  pordon me for my mistake. so here the first part . enjoy😊

~{I am back to take revenge}~

Part~1

sid waited for the explanation.

doc: come in my cabin we need to talk there."he said with a consern in his vois.which scared sid more.

sid silently follow him .they both entered in doc cabin. when they both settled down the doc exhaled. and begans.

doc: listen when riddhima admit here,  that we even did not know that if we can save her or not but may be some of ur prays saved her.....her face and braind got sever damage in which thay take so much time ..we did our best in every thing her body too got some deep wounds but thats dont matter they take some time to get well...but the we did her brain well and we too sucsessful on that but...

Sid : but what doctor ?plz tell me what exact happend ..i cant take silen any more now.

Doc:Ok... sid we plastered her face

"ShOCK"

Sid: WWWAATTTTTT?

Doc. yeah sid we actually plastered her face .Her face was so ruined that we could not even recognized her features.then we left wid no other option other that to make her face plastered.We have given her a face which she herself did not know . she did not see that face in her whole life.......sid hamare paas or koi zariay nahi tha siwayi uska chehra badlne ke .. riddhima us chehere ke saath kabi nahi jee paa..

He notice a fat tear came out from sid eyes , he got up and put his hand on his shoulder to give him some courage.

Doc: sid sambhalo apne apko ye waqt aise toot ke bikharne ka nahi hai tumhe hosla rakhna hai ..riddhima ko sambhalna hai.

Sid Maain k..k.k..kya kahunga riddhima se? kya jawab dunga use " He said with teary eyes.

Doc. ab jo bhi hai sid saccha yahi hai ke riddhima ka chera badak chuka hai ab use apne puri zindagi usi chehre ke ssath jeeni pade gi .. tum samjh rahe ho na main kya keh rahi hun

sid nodded

sid stood up and leave the cabin he goes towards the riddhima room he stood in front of her room he goase near the door and raised his hand o touch the shiny glass in a purpous to touch her face which is opposit to the door .her face was coverd with white strips. he can see her only her eye lashes.

he have to tell her.

After 1 day.

Sid open his eye when sunlight  hit his eyes.he set up straight.then goes toward washroom to fresh him up to make him strong to tell her the bitter truth of her life, suddenly wardboy came in and told him that riddhma is waken up so he can meet her sid nodded and walk towards her room.

Sid entered her room she's lying in hospital bet with her closed eye.A spontaneous sound made riddhima to open her eyes.she smiled to see

him , he smiled back to see her

Sid : so riddhim how r u feeling

Ri: I am fine sid ? " she sad wih a staright face sid knew that he has to he have to  tell herthen he started

Sid: Riddhima vo main kehna chahta that ke tum..

Ri: ke mera chehra badal gaya hai

Sid was hell shock this answer is totaly out of blue for his expectation.

Sid .. tumhe k..k.kaise pata ke..

Rid : mujhe pata hai sid I know it, I have seen in the morning.

Sid: Ridz wo actually..

Rid: sid mujhe tumhari sympathy nahi chahiye.aur u know wat sid, I am happy..i am happy, they have change my face they have change my identity." She said with teary eyes .

Sid: ridhima I thought ke tum is sachai ko..

Rid: bardash nahi karpaungi but I did sid .bcz ab yahi chehra mera maksad keo pae main asani de ga.

Sid ( with a confused expression) what r u talking about

Rid: I am talking about my revenge which I have to take from ARMAAN MALIK .

Sid: listen riddhima u don't have to take any revenge ok , I am here ,main hoon na main sab sambhal lunga.

Rid: nahi sid ye meri ladai hai aur ab main ise anjaam dungi . ye ghinona khel armaan ne shuru kiya tha par ab main khatam karungi" "she said with a red angered eyes .

Sid knew that she's not going to stop now.then he spoke

Sid: ok as u wish , but remember riddhima I am with  kuch bhi ho jaye riddhima lekin main tumhara saath kabhi nahi chodunga

Rid: thank u sid thank soo much pata nahi main tum hara ehsaan kaise utarungi

Sid ridhima tum aisa kyun keh rahi ho n u remember in friendship nosorry an no thnk u>

They both smiled nad hugged each other.they aparted

sid put his hand on her shoulders and with a small smile .he said

Sid: riddhima tum yahin ruku main doctor se discahrge paper ke bare main baat karke aata hu.

ridz nodded

after sid leaves ridz broke down. How many time she tried but her past hunt her , her disgustful past did not leave her.how she gonna face herself .even with her new identity she still felt disgust with her self ,how she wish she never ever go to india ,how she wish she never ever met him .she cried and cried her heart out

RId: (while crying hard) : maa plz maa wapis ajao maa main nahi rehskti apke bina main nahi seh sakti ye sab maa plz mujhe bhi apne paas bulalo maa.apke siwa main kisko batun apne dil ki baat main sid se bhi kaise kahun ke armaan ne mere saath kya kya hai .to think this she more cried she wanted to take out her all pain through her tears.she has to make her strong for the revenge .

Ridz wiped away her tears and promised o herself  i am coming armaan i am coming to show u hell, i am coming to show u worst more than u show me .i will show u armaan whats the humilation is.i will make u feel the death.

"I AM COMING ARMAAN TO TAKE REVENGE"
                                                  Ishq hota nahin, sabhi ke liye 
                                                     Ye bana hai, ye bana 
                                                           Kissi kissi ke liye
                                                 Oh ishq hota nahin sabhi ke liye 

After 6 month

IN NEW YORK  

We can see a girl in a black skirt and shiny black top with jacket with a troly of full luggage moves towards the immigration.The officer see her with a lust full eyes.she smirk she know her effect on boys.she entangled her shiney legs to make them more tempting and sansualy rolled her finger in her silky shiny hair .Officer gulped.

Off: whats ur name mam

She smirk again and said:I am.....

To be continued....😊

so gys plz tell me how was it.plz dont forget to coment and press like button

with lots of love

SALINA SHAH.

Edited by salinashah - 13 years ago
AR_LOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
awesome part
waitng 4 next1
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
posted my comment on MG version...................
GuDiYa... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesomeeeee
cont soon ...........
Fairytaled. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
heyya hun,

nice intro........!!!!

will defo look forward to it.......!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

vidu87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey superb
cont soon
thnx 4 d PM
hey dear nice part..........
eagerly waiting to knw wat armaan did wid riddhima in past..
cn u post d picture of riddhima
so dat we cn see how she looked in past nd how she looks now?????plzz
continue soonnnnnnnnnn

luv
jannat

ssh57 thumbnail
The beginning is good. But Riddhima taking revenge on Armaan? That's painful.😭😭😭😭😭😭 i hope as the story unfolds, they'll pair up. Best wishes.
Edited by ssh57 - 13 years ago
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey salina
awwwwwwwesome prt
its veryyyyyyy intresting
updatesoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon pleezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz