Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey love ur part it wasn awesome loved it cont ssonn n do pm me
-wild- thumbnail
hey  thnx for the comnt sweety
-wild- thumbnail
                                     ~{ I am back to take revenge}~                                      

~NOTE~

hey guys i am really sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy  that i am not be able to update the next part i have some of my cousins wedding and the hell so many exams i have soo much burden on me . i hope guys u can understan this, plz give me some time to write next part . I promise i will update next part as soon as possible for me to catch the time. for that u have to wait for a while.
 Thnx alot  to read my FF
plz  guys wishe me luck for my exam
love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
salina😊
Jenniferfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey its ok
all the best 4 ur exams
-wild- thumbnail

oh i am really very sorry guys for late update.n u know the reasons . so here the next part.this stroy is becoming very long for me and i did not update the part from a very long time si i just write the part in short description .so thats it.

Enjoy...

~{ I am back to take revenge}~

The bike voice grab every one attention.
The men rid off from bike and walk toward the  basketball court were a group pf are playing basket ball match.

P :maya ( he said)

girls stop playing and looked him.

maya run towards him and huged him tight

" oh darling i missed u so much" maya said
while  kssing him on his cheeks

" i have too sweety" the person replied

"i love u vivek" maya said( sorry guys i know u r axpecing armaan but dont worry he is not to far now)

" i love u too jaan" vivek replied.

Maya and vivek are very to see each other not bacause they r meeting after a long period because they r goin to show riddhima her cruile fate.

vivek and maya made plan against riddhima .

First plan " fiendship with riddhima"
2 try to win riddhima trust

Vivek start his plan on his first day .

one evening  Riddhima walking through a cirridor when she collied with vivek .

"i am sorry" vivek replied innocently.

" its ok, kisi se bhi ho sakta" rids replied very politely'

vivek smiled and offere his friend ship.first riddhima hesitent but accept it gladly.and from that day they hit off.they bacome very good friend .muskaan always fell uneasy from vivek instent gase. but she cant say anything to riddhima.she did want to hurt her best friend.

One day principle held a meeting in auditoruim with student and annonce that .Some student from boston are coming for a  event organised by the college authurity an this whatever ammount come from this even will to charity of lonavala orphanage.

Every got excited to listen this new after a long time they r going to see some thing intereting.

Many students start  thier preperatio for the event. because they wanted everything best .
Some student sstart hepling thier teacher in a purposeto imperess them and some of them did not even care.

Before 2 exactly vivek through a big party for the college in blue waves .bcause its his birth day.
Vivek specially invite riddhima in his birthday party.

The birthday day

The whole college were present on the party and dancing singingmadly like true adults.

Riddhima come with muskaan in halter neck dress .Boys cant take thier eye off from riddhima perfect body.

Riddhima did not want to wear that dress but alas shehave to because muskaan insist.Muskaan did not want riddhima to hide her beauty. so she made riddhima were the dress.

Riddhima felt really uneasy in her dress,  this dress revealing her a little bit  her cleavage and and reach upto her silky thighs.

Boys mouth watered to see her long and silky legs.

Riddhima congract vivek with hug and cut the cake with him becz he  insist her.

Party is on full swing muskaan leave the party early because she have to reach her home before 10 .

When riddhima start to leave the part so vivek insist her for a drink first she refuse but after see vevek pout she did not ignore and drink the whole glass.

Every one cheerd for her.

Riddhima start feel dizzy she did not even know where is she standing when she is about to fall vevek got opportunity .he picked her up and lead her towards the hotel room which is near the club.

Vivek throw riddhima on the bed and get top of her.

" stop plz dont do this" riddhima protest .in unconciousness.of drink

But vivek did not hear her protest .He unbuttond his shirt and pants.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  plz D....o..n.tt" riddhima screamed with her full strenght.

Vivek kissed  on her neck and bite hard which make riddhima screamed in harsh pain.

Vivek bent down to kiss her but from no where with sudden jerk he was on the floor.The punch was so hard that vivek mouth start to bleed.

Vivek look up and saw a very strong men standing in fron of him withrage in his eyes

" how dare u to do this with her" the men said and punched  vivek hard again on his stomach.

The scurity of the hotel come and take vivek with them .

The men watch riddhima still unconsious .He walked towards her , he picked up her in strong arms and take her to his private room.

He made lay riddhima on bed comfortably.For a 10 minutes he watch riddhima innocent beauty for wich many wolfs were hungry.

Het cover riddhima from blanket and he himself sleep on his couch.

Next morning riddhima woke up with heavy head .she still remeber last night .to have a think of it , her eyes filled with tears and she start crying .

To hear riddhima sobs a men woke up with a jrek , he still afrai what if anyone again try to harm thisinnocent angel.

He walk towards the bed and see riddhima cring heristycally , her face covered with hands.

He felt bad for her and sit on bed near her n watch her crying .

Riddhima felt some one presence  around her and without think any twice she hugged the person very tightly.

" dont worry, no one goin to harm u i am here" he said with full of trust

Riddhima look up and see a most handsome boy.Her eyes met his blue one.

" i dont know how to thank  " she said with a low wisper

He smiled at her" u dont  have to sweetheart" he said in husky voice.

They shared a awkward silence and to broke the silnce  

he said." well hi i am ........

To be continued.............

i know i know i am very bad n  u all must have guess but plz make it secret for others.
So here the next part.i will try to update my both FF as much as i get the time.

Thna x to all of u guys to liking my FFs soo much.

plz do long coment and dont forgot to click like button.

love uu
salina😊

Edited by salinashah - 13 years ago
Amoon.88 thumbnail
faab part!!!

n da maaaan is our very own ARMAAN MALLIK!!!!!!

yaay!!!!

thx 4 da pm n continue soon

AMOON
ronojoy_ria thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hi
the up is really good
so maya and vivek made plan to trap rid
aur becchare rid uske jhal mein phas jaate haai
aur yeh vivek i wan to kill him
thank god waha woh larka aa gaya