Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: chandanafan

Huma just told me that she is playing an important role in Kali but Kali is not a hit show and so I don't think SP really cares about it.

Now that's what i was scared of...guyz..i wanna learn how to make VM's can you ppl tell me..πŸ˜ƒ
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
ok checked out star plus' website..kali comes at 11....and Seema is not even listed as a main character....but her villain daddy is and i have been told story is focusing on her right now....
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Huma-

oh ok..well perhaps there is some other tool u can use to flip the whole video around...so u just split it normally when u import in WMM...i will search for one..i did find one but it left a water mark ..u had to buy it...

Yeah I just import the video in WMM and then split it. I have not flipped a video coz I never found out how u could do that. there must be some effect that u can download online.
Wanderbug thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Huma-

ok checked out star plus' website..kali comes at 11....and Seema is not even listed as a main character....but her villain daddy is and i have been told story is focusing on her right now....

Being the lead doesn't matter...look na..mahi is lead and still works in JDJ4..so i guess..since its their job they might put in extra effort to get good work and if seema track goes down well with masses...she might just stay on like komolika or something with AG
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shilpita87

Now that's what i was scared of...guyz..i wanna learn how to make VM's can you ppl tell me..πŸ˜ƒ

If u have windows XP/Vista, then there is usually a program installed on your computer, the program is Windows Movie Maker. that's the program I use to make vms. India-forums has tutorials for this program. I can pm them to u.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@Sia, Shabz: Thanks for confirming...I still cant believe leads of EK show havent consummated.
-MeMyselfI thumbnail

Yeah I just import the video in WMM and then split it. I have not flipped a video coz I never found out how u could do that. there must be some effect that u can download online.

hmmm...ya, could be...will definitely look into u and pm u if i find anything...πŸ˜ƒ
-MeMyselfI thumbnail

Originally posted by: shilpita87

Being the lead doesn't matter...look na..mahi is lead and still works in JDJ4..so i guess..since its their job they might put in extra effort to get good work and if seema track goes down well with masses...she might just stay on like komolika or something with AG

i am not worried about that..πŸ˜ƒ...its LTL we r talking about..not an Ekta mai show..πŸ˜†...and who in their right mind would ever like Seema...πŸ€ͺ
Wanderbug thumbnail

If u have windows XP/Vista, then there is usually a program installed on your computer, the program is Windows Movie Maker. that's the program I use to make vms. India-forums has tutorials for this program. I can pm them to u.

oh yes..plz...i have been searching in the net about WMM..i have it...but  can't get it worked out..plz pm me ...thanksπŸ˜ƒ
Wanderbug thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

@Sia, Shabz: Thanks for confirming...I still cant believe leads of EK show havent consummated.

Which EK show?πŸ˜•