Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: suhana19

@Guys i have to go now but will be back in 1 hr or soon😊.....see ya all later ðŸ¤—

bye suhana. see u later. tc. come back soon.
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: suhana19

@Guys i have to go now but will be back in 1 hr or soon😊.....see ya all later ðŸ¤—

bye Suhana....🤗...c u soon..😊
-Ritz- thumbnail
now what should we discuss?
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Bye suhana🤗

@all: you are right guyz...COLORS  sucks...they should end their shows while they are running well...i liked BV...but i felt that they should have ended it with the kids only...now it seems pointless and especially...gahena and dadisaa🤢..also Uttaran is draging and going around in circles...ladoo was good but i feel the leap was unnecessary....just my POV....imagine agar LTL bhi leap lele to...ekkkkks!🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Guyz...my cousin who is involved in SP channel says that the channel doesn't like their leads to work on other shows..is actoress playing seema the lead in SP show....then maybe there's hope that her track would be small
-MeMyselfI thumbnail

Originally posted by: chandanafan

now what should we discuss?

hmmm..i have been meaning to ask u....can u show the ending part of a split clip in the beginning and the beginning part in the end...i mean if the actual clip is that naku is walking towards dutta and can we flip it to show her walking away instead?
-Ritz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Huma-

hmmm..i have been meaning to ask u....can u show the ending part of a split clip in the beginning and the beginning part in the end...i mean if the actual clip is that naku is walking towards dutta and can we flip it to show her walking away instead?

no Huma, I don't think u can do that in WMM. I have been trying to figure this out but I guess u would need Sony Vegas or some other hig-tech program in order to do to flip the clip.
-MeMyselfI thumbnail

Originally posted by: shilpita87

Bye suhana🤗

@all: you are right guyz...COLORS  sucks...they should end their shows while they are running well...i liked BV...but i felt that they should have ended it with the kids only...now it seems pointless and especially...gahena and dadisaa🤢..also Uttaran is draging and going around in circles...ladoo was good but i feel the leap was unnecessary....just my POV....imagine agar LTL bhi leap lele to...ekkkkks!🤢

same thing happens again and again in uttaran..😆...i dont want LTL to take a leap ever..🤢...Seema is playing the villain's daughter...i dont think she is the female lead....
-Ritz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: shilpita87

Guyz...my cousin who is involved in SP channel says that the channel doesn't like their leads to work on other shows..is actoress playing seema the lead in SP show....then maybe there's hope that her track would be small

Huma just told me that she is playing an important role in Kali but Kali is not a hit show and so I don't think SP really cares about it.
-MeMyselfI thumbnail

Originally posted by: chandanafan

no Huma, I don't think u can do that in WMM. I have been trying to figure this out but I guess u would need Sony Vegas or some other hig-tech program in order to do to flip the clip.

oh ok..well perhaps there is some other tool u can use to flip the whole video around...so u just split it normally when u import in WMM...i will search for one..i did find one but it left a water mark ..u had to buy it...