Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Opti the feather scene is just ☺️☺️☺️☺️

waise its high time Maan takes Geet out on a real date HAAN!!! drag the date night for a week 🤣🤣🤣 so we get lots of passionate and innovative scenes ☺️☺️☺️
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
updated my ideas on page 2 and will add more soon.
even me too want to see them in Goa beach but may be they will show it after marriage.

-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Exhibit G
Geet has a craving for chocolate. She is almost through with the bar...while MSK keeps watching her lips...last piece of chocolate left that Maan quickly snatches away and now holds between his lips. If she wants it she is going to have to come get it😉  Edited by -pixie- - 13 years ago
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
@caco me going switzerland 2morrow so I guess I will make sum preparations for them🤣🤣 Edited by Cute_Ash - 13 years ago
cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

how about both of them watching a movie 🤣 i mean couples do watch movies together right? that would be normal 🤣 and then maybe an ahem ahem scene comes on and Geet is all ☺️ and Maan can tease her

Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
@Caco and Moviee No MSK will reserve the whole theatre fast forward the whole movie in half an hour then he wuld demand for sum romance🤣after ruining the moviee🤣
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Caco: Thats really cute. They can also take a leaf out of my book and have a first date from hell- where everything that can go wrong does go wrong! Edited by -pixie- - 13 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Prithvisanyo:Just went through your list on PG2...Terrific⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️..loved your points as well as the suggestions👍🏼..I loved the idea of MSK gifting her a anklet and then putting it for her😳😳....keep them coming👍🏼

Caco and Shradha..Devis lage raho🤣
pennu thumbnail
Jo... Lovely post...👏😳
Simply loved the list you made for Maaneet scenes....
Especialy.. Geet running away from Maan.. when he tries to.....
☺️
And  Maan all wet after bath....😉
Arwen11 thumbnail
How about Jhumka moment repeat but this time obviously a lot more happens 🤣🤣🤣 Edited by Arwen... - 13 years ago