Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Shrads- they can go to GOA for a weekend 🤣🤣🤣ROFL or is it too much to ask from Kanjoos Khurana?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ranjana: I wanted to post lingerie shopping too...but then chickened out... I would love to see a flustered Geet while Maan goes all out to tease her!
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Caco: Honeymoon tak intezaar karo....Shaadi se pehle to mushkil hai😆
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Shraddha, our Piyush (Arjun) starred in that lassi scene. If that scene looked hot on him, how much more hot it will look on MSK? Just imagine.
Edited by Opti - 13 years ago
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ranjana 🤗🤗🤗 now Jyo your Positivity Twin is also here 😆😆😆

oohh lingerie shoping ☺️☺️☺️

I m still thinking about ideas 🤣🤣🤣
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Shraddha:Elaborate the icee icee🤓...me and CVs r veryyyyyy veryyyy innocent jeee😛😆😆

@Caco:Don't loose your marbles this way/...no more chaand-taare talks🤣🤣🤣🤣..but I don't mind a walk on the beach....so what if Delhi doesn't hv a beach...they can take a walk near that swimming pool na which was there in MSK's farm house🤣..how about going to the farmhouse for a day😛😛

@Ranju:U r hereeeeeeee🤗...Ab we both know how we almost were restless to see romantic scenes between the leads in MRD show..hai na😉😆..here toh we r getting a overdose🤣🤣..I m so happy to see u here😳...Loved your ideas,...keep them coming👏👏...Even me not in favour of Anvesha's character....lets see what CVs do with her🤔
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Maan can ask Geet to close her eyes and caress her all over with a feather without touching her at all.
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Opti:That lassi scene is.,.....☺️☺️☺️☺️..I can already imagine MSK asking her to wipe off his lips with her lips in his sensuous seductive voice☺️☺️☺️☺️..aahhhh that will b one hell of a scenee😳😳
cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
honeymoon should be in Switzerland 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 since the day he said Swizzerland i have been wanting them to go there 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

how about a super duper cute scene where Geet is talking to the baby about Maan and Maan hears what she is saying....he would be so happy 😳 and then Maan comes and talks to the baby 😳
jyoti06 thumbnail
All keep the ideas coming ..so that I can parcel this thread to the CVs this weekend😛