Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: pragati.tankha

afra wen is my birthday........?

26th JanπŸ˜ƒ
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
it's his life..........if he don't want to reveal it than who we r 2 ask him.............😊[/QUOTE]

Well parul i dont agree to it.Once if u r in front of camera/media .Then u shud be in a position to answer anykind of ques that comes 2wards u. Beta  arhaan is still in small screen if he has this kindaa attitude being in small screen just imagine if he enters big screen.See pooja accepted it so the baat got over now no one talks abt her and raj. Y not arhaan do the same. wahi ki wahi baat katham no one will interested to know his personal life if he had not entered the media r to the glamour world.
[/QUOTE] yaaar i don't want to spoil my mod........tell lene jaaye AB n AH..................πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Pragati.T thumbnail
it's his life..........if he don't want to reveal it than who we r 2 ask him.............😊[/QUOTE]
yaar yeh thread BP ke liye hainπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†jawab de ge in "arja best onscreen couple" thread mainπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†[/QUOTE] this was made for some serious discussions.but we spoiled it...............πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Tivo thumbnail

it's his life..........if he don't want to reveal it than who we r 2 ask him.............😊

Well parul i dont agree to it.Once if u r in front of camera/media .Then u shud be in a position to answer anykind of ques that comes 2wards u. Beta  arhaan is still in small screen if he has this kindaa attitude being in small screen just imagine if he enters big screen.See pooja accepted it so the baat got over now no one talks abt her and raj. Y not arhaan do the same. wahi ki wahi baat katham no one will interested to know his personal life if he had not entered the media r to the glamour world.
yaaar i don't want to spoil my mod........tell lene jaaye AB n AH..................πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

me too y care abt AB r AH naam bhi dekho A se shuru🀒
Pragati.T thumbnail
fatima di by mistake amde a thear on my b'day..................tommorow is arin'e b'day...............πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Tivo thumbnail

fatima di by mistake amde a thear on my b'day..................tommorow is arin'e b'day...............πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† thatz funny poor ArineπŸ˜†
Pragati.T thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tivo

πŸ˜† thatz funny poor ArineπŸ˜†
[/QUOTEshe'll feel bad on this...............πŸ˜†πŸ˜†