come fall in luv with bindaas krishna/arhaan again

telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
yaar i am soo happy creatives are finally bringing his story .there are some nice changes seen in his thoughts from the last two episodes and now when he will convince to do some work to earn his livelihood he will b a starโญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ now the serial name should be come and fall in love with bindaas krishna all over again๐Ÿ˜‰ people dont loose hope trust me and mark my words from now onwards you will be more and more in luv with this serial bus thoda [patience aur vishwas chaiye and if youy want u  can always listen to gyani babas bharoosa lecture i have just listened to it feeling very good๐Ÿ˜‰ always keep smiling everyone๐Ÿ˜ƒ Edited by telstra - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mili27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kya baat hai!!! What enthu๐Ÿ‘ but can't understand kis baat par.๐Ÿ˜• But anyways, dil behlane ke liye Ghalib yeh khyaal achhaa hai! Loved your optimism, lage raho,sis๐Ÿค—Edited by Mili97 - 13 years ago
salkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: telstra

yaar i am soo happy creatives are finally bringing his story .there are some nice changes seen in his thoughts from the last two episodes and now when he will convince to do some work to earn his livelihood he will b a star๐Ÿ‘ now the serial name should be come and fall in love with bindaas krishna all over again๐Ÿ˜‰ people dont loose hope trust me and mark my words from now onwards you will be more and more in luv with this serial bus thoda [patience aur vishwas chaiye and if youy want u  can always listen to gyani babas bharoosa lecture i have just listened to it feeling very good๐Ÿ˜‰ always keep smiling everyone๐Ÿ˜ƒ

he is just cant take any pointed finger on prats remind me of golmaal 4๐Ÿ˜‰ <arushiya apni ungli  ko samal lo>๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†he was innocent and cute as usual and sweetly asking prats hum aisi kheer kye nahin kabhi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†for prats ,he cant even remember kheer taste๐Ÿคชtaste thoughts pe tu farq para hain๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘
telstra thumbnail

Originally posted by: salkhan

he is just cant take any pointed finger on prats remind me of golmaal 4๐Ÿ˜‰ <arushiya apni ungli  ko samal lo>๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†he was innocent and cute as usual and sweetly asking prats hum aisi kheer kye nahin kabhi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†for prats ,he cant even remember kheer taste๐Ÿคชtaste thoughts pe tu farq para hain๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘

seriously yaar that was the scene of the decade ClapClapClapClapClapClap the way he said achi hau buri hay bakwaas hai i dont know kabhi aisi kheer khaye nahin bechara๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
telstra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mili97

Kya baat hai!!! What enthu๐Ÿ‘ but can't understand kis baat par.๐Ÿ˜• But anyways, dil behlane ke liye Ghalib yeh khyaal achhaa hai! Loved your optimism, lage raho,sis๐Ÿค—

yaar he is showing improvement in his thoughts thats why and with time he will think about working seriously ab samajh aaya girtay hain shahsawar hi maidane jung main beta he is like a spider these days wanted to climb and when he will b suceeded he will leave everyone behind ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ reach new heights and that day he will be reborn only pratigyas krishna nothing else wait and watch
babithaj thumbnail
Hey..... ๐Ÿคฃ LOL, thinking of this iam again ๐Ÿคฃ OK, I loved the first scene too much... Kheer... U should see the reaction of Prats.. she was like a cutieshe was like a kid... No both of them was like kid.... GOD Bless!!!!   โค๏ธI can see this KRIYA all my life, Muah!!!!โค๏ธ.... even Piyasia was happy to see KRIYA's enthusiasm๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

yaar i am soo happy creatives are finally bringing his story .there are some nice changes seen in his thoughts from the last two episodes and now when he will convince to do some work to earn his livelihood he will b a starโญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ now the serial name should be come and fall in love with bindaas krishna all over again๐Ÿ˜‰ people dont loose hope trust me and mark my words from now onwards you will be more and more in luv with this serial bus thoda [patience aur vishwas chaiye and if youy want u  can always listen to gyani babas bharoosa lecture i have just listened to it feeling very good๐Ÿ˜‰ always keep smiling everyone๐Ÿ˜ƒ

he is a star but look at d way of earning money..................๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†  sillly man dunno wen he'll understand things properly........... i feel vry bad 4 prats to have such partner with ZERO  IQ.......................๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Pragati.T thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramanbabitha

Hey..... ๐Ÿคฃ LOL, thinking of this iam again ๐Ÿคฃ OK, I loved the first scene too much... Kheer... U should see the reaction of Prats.. she was like a cutieshe was like a kid... No both of them was like kid.... GOD Bless!!!!   โค๏ธI can see this KRIYA all my life, Muah!!!!โค๏ธ.... even Piyasia was happy to see KRIYA's enthusiasm๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

morwe than arrush i'm doubtfull about piyaasia...she've a evil eye on krishna 4m d begning.................ROFL๐Ÿ˜‰
telstra thumbnail

Originally posted by: pragati.tankha

morwe than arrush i'm doubtfull about piyaasia...she've a evil eye on krishna 4m d begning.................ROFL๐Ÿ˜‰

i agree with you she was showing soo much attitude when giving interview along with arhaan๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰ over enthusastic
Pragati.T thumbnail

i agree with you she was showing soo much attitude when giving interview along with arhaan๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰ over enthusastic

i'm talking about d characters................u notice her expression swen she was mixing nuts in d kher.................๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†