and hope youre health is better now :)
Ishia thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Rajna yaar .. MSg kardena.. meri jaan..

k_anjali12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome Continuation Rachna.

Its Really Great Tht Riddhima Is With Him .. Just Wish Dr.Shashank Dnt Make Any Fuss Reg. It Later

๐Ÿ˜›

Continue Sooon ... Do TakeCare.

Happy Pongal 2 U N  2 All Ur Readers.

:))

Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
rachana, you are just too good yaar...it's amazing how you write parts sequentially...I can imagine everything and gives me a vibe that I'm actually watching DMG and AR...agghh...such an awesome feeling it is!! and only you can come up with ideas such as dilruba just like how you had come up with sup-armaan....
plz continue soon...cant wait
shonadesire thumbnail
hey zappy
hw r u???????????????
awesome part
it was amazing
loved car scene when armaan asked dilruba hw was RUPALI, OMG he was blushing๐Ÿ˜†
ridz asked which month he said
Pehla khatam hone ko aaya hai Riddhima baby.. Ab bas ek aur mahina hai.. Sir aapko chahiye rehga kya ek baccha?.. Doctor bole che hai.. Main kaise sambhalega..
it is hilarious n i imagined ridz confused face๐Ÿ˜†
armaan teased dilruba of his name๐Ÿ˜†
"Dilruba.. Zyaada tareef mat kar tere Dacter Shashank ki.. Jiss din tu unka gussa dekhega na.. Uss din tu apna naam bhi bhul jaayega.. Waise bhul hi jaaye toh  accha hai.. Iss ajeeb naam se chutkara toh milega tujhe.. ", that was superb๐Ÿ˜†
loved blackmailer ARMAAN๐Ÿ˜Š
loved stunborn riddhima๐Ÿ˜›
woooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwww she went with armaan apartment๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰
ridz felt so sad to see hw armaan was living singapore but now everything fine. she is with him ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜›
plsssssssssss complete it
Edited by shilpI007 - 13 years ago
Munchkin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Zephyyy!!

I updated my comment on Page 116, for both the installments! Please please tell me you're completing the part today! If not complete, at least another installment with loads of AR in it! Pleash! I'm dying to read further! I'm addicted to your FF! Update soon! I've already read the installments like thrice!
nandinii thumbnail
hey!!
Happy Lohri!!!
Finally read it...sorry to be late I was not in town.....loved it.........desperate to read more and more.........u r simply awesome......love dis ff

continue soooooooooooooooon
take care 
love 
Nandini
nikiksgian thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
zapppy ! 
likelicious part !
wohoo !
update soon .. coz it was quite short ( soryy :P ) 
haww ! i was expecting romance in d plane :( 
but here sumthing opposite happened :( 

jaldi update !
luv ya 
tc of your health !
armaanlover_7 thumbnail
Rachna....u r amazing yaar.Everytime you beats everyones imagination.Thats what i like most in ur writing.
I thought that they will get a chance to romance for 5 hours and 30 minutes.....but u didnt even give them a chance to sit together.๐Ÿ˜’
But I liked Armaan's situation.Seeing his basket with a good looking stranger!
Just like Ridhima I also found the name "Dilruba" weird.Where did u get this name from?๐Ÿ˜†
At first when i heard that,i doubted whether u r going for a dostana track.??? Thank God.....!
I cracked up hearing this dialogue "Don't think so much Basket.. Rupali Dilruba ki Billi hai, Biwi nahi.."๐Ÿคฃ
I liked this diaologue also "Not after what you did on the flight Basket.. Armaan will strike back!! " This time i am with Armaan.Armaan should strike back! Ridhima should not have complained against him.
Then Ridhima's trantum.....thats our typical Basket. Bechara Armaan! He had to follow her decision as always.i wonder what will Sasurji do when he comes to know about Ridhima staying in Armaan's apartment.

But this is a small update.We expect more and more.After your last part,our expectations increase more,you know.So come with a super long part next time.
I hope u r fine now.If not well,dont stress so much.ok? Love you...๐Ÿค—

Edited by armaanlover_7 - 13 years ago
z.e.p.h.y.r thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DMG fan

tussi kaise ho ji???

i dont know an ounce of Punjabi but i'll try.. 
'Changi!!' (i hope that's right.. if not.. lol!!๐Ÿ˜ณ)