Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_adyy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: kuttabhai

And who has self respect on the show ?  😳

Assmit ? Dolly ? zameerless shweta ? I dont see anyone except sameer .
Sallu shud have some self-respect otherwise he wont so childish at this age.  If someone makes obsecene remarks about his "munni badnaam bhabhi" , this guy will go mad. 🤢

But host should be neutral and should not make unnecessary comments about any contenstant.

Guys just imagine if Amitabh was the host .  He would never ever make such disgusting remarks.

And that is the  difference between legend Amitabh and sadak chaap Dabbang.
😳

He did picked on Dolly for her loud behavior, did corrected her for saying things about shweta!

He did picked on Ashmit>>> Kambal thingy

Munni badnam hui...well thats other league altogether...thats acting...this happens to be reality show😆

who compared Amitabh and Salman?😲 why in the hell bring that into this discussion?

Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: monami18385

n yea u r SO DAMN RIGHT abt. noone havin self-respct oder dan SAMIR 😃😃😃
btw ... KB!

That comment must have made your day! :)

Originally posted by: monami18385

i understand u aint urslf today.,,,,,,,, wont b watchin ur seems daily now 😭

U r phunny ...dont worry ...from BB house she is directly coming to my house ..so 😳  ....its time to ready ..set ..go 😉
.Monami. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttabhai

U r phunny ...dont worry ...from BB house she is directly coming to my house ..so 😳  ....its time to ready ..set ..go 😉

hud dabang dabang urself den 😛
rembr she;s a pro at teeth biting 😉😆😛
.Monami. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prodigy007

That comment must have made your day! :)

oohhh lala 😳
ji ji bilkul.. dil garden garden hogaya mera ❤️

Originally posted by: _adyy_

He did picked on Dolly for her loud behavior, did corrected her for saying things about shweta!

He did picked on Ashmit>>> Kambal thingy

Munni badnam hui...well thats other league altogether...thats acting...this happens to be reality show😆

who compared Amitabh and Salman?😲 why in the hell bring that into this discussion?

He never picked on Shweta's U turn on zameer statement either 😳 
I  compared Amitabh to show how the host himself should NOT stoop to low levels .........Sallu shud learn something from AB ...I can't imagine AB making any such remarks about anyone.

I am not defending veena here at all ...We all can see what she does on the show ....

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Agree neeshi. Person like veena who cant give respect to herself why others would give her ? Yesterday she dint feel even hesitation when she told. I washed his chaddiyaa.
Rasny thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well..I think sallu shouldn't do that 2 veena. But, this is not his fault, he is just doing what ever written on the script. creatives should careful with their words. Comparing a human 2 a dog is unacceptable.
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Bro he compared her to dog to see her kaarname in home. I m agree altogether with ds man.
Rasny thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vikrant ronit

Bro he compared her to dog to see her kaarname in home. I m agree altogether with ds man.

We knew that she is doing some cheap things on national tv. but, if someone insulting her on a national tv means?? it is not good.
she is a matured person and she knows abt good and bad. so, no need 2 teach her abt her mistakes. sallu should've approached her  in a different way if he wanna teach her lesson.😊