Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sweet_angel27

When has he ever been nice to her? By nice if you mean, he doesn't ask her questions and ignores her, then yeah you're right. But I think he made it clear from the start that he doesn't like her.

If he was a viewer, then it is fine. He has his choice. But he is the host of that freaking show. Sorry, he cannot show his like/dislike so openly.
Guess he only likes criminals like himself (Seema)
msres08 thumbnail

Not funny at all.He even said 'main aapki taarif to kar sakta hun,par woh dil se nahi hogi'.And this is not the first time either.I guess his idea of humour is taking potshots at others.

Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yea it was cute of Salman

But Veena should have been sporty enough to ask him the same question limiting it to 3 options:
1. Sharaabi
2. Criminal, ya
3. Philanderer :)
zanish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Does salman  has any guts to ask any question to ashmit,always biased toward him?only  becoz he has a film family backup,w*f
_adyy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttabhai

Hmm ....

Looks liek you enjoyed the cheap remarks from a cheap host ....πŸ˜•  Do you feel it right to humiliate any woman like this ?  No matter how cheap she is, salman should treat woman with some respect.

Take Salman's comments as pointers>>>> get some self respect lady!

kathy2010 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dazzelll

it was hilarious, he was making fun of her left and right...and she was laughing like a fool oops beautifoolπŸ˜†

Your post is excellent...πŸ‘ One Small Correction ...say BOOTI FOOL not Beauty FoolπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Salman knows how to show people their right place YIPEE GO salman serves veena right
sweet_angel27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sunandshine

If he was a viewer, then it is fine. He has his choice. But he is the host of that freaking show. Sorry, he cannot show his like/dislike so openly.
Guess he only likes criminals like himself (Seema)

I agree he's not a viewer, but he's the only source of communication between the contestants and viewers, so maybe indirectly he was trying to tell Veena to stop acting the way she is, but she didn't seem to understand, and he seems to like Shweta and Khali since when did they become criminals?

Originally posted by: _adyy_

Take Salman's comments as pointers>>>> get some self respect lady!

And who has self respect on the show ?  😳

Assmit ? Dolly ? zameerless shweta ? I dont see anyone except sameer .
Sallu shud have some self-respect otherwise he wont so childish at this age.  If someone makes obsecene remarks about his "munni badnaam bhabhi" , this guy will go mad. 🀒

But host should be neutral and should not make unnecessary comments about any contenstant.

Guys just imagine if Amitabh was the host .  He would never ever make such disgusting remarks.

And that is the  difference between legend Amitabh and sadak chaap Dabbang.
😳
.Monami. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttabhai

And who has self respect on the show ?  😳

Assmit ? Dolly ? zameerless shweta ? I dont see anyone except sameer .
Sallu shud have some self-respect otherwise he wont so childish at this age.  If someone makes obsecene remarks about his "munni badnaam bhabhi" , this guy will go mad. 🀒

But host should be neutral and should not make unnecessary comments about any contenstant.

Guys just imagine if Amitabh was the host .  He would never ever make such disgusting remarks.

And that is the  difference between legend Amitabh and sadak chaap Dabbang.
😳

woaaaaaaaaaaaaaah KB! 😲
where is pulwasha???????????? tell her THAT abt salman πŸ˜† lolsss..
; )

bt kno wut? i think d producers of BB ddnt want a host hu follows d usual norms ... dats y dey gt Salman...........
he;s been biased 2wards shweta , seema from d start and it wus pretty obvious.... n nobdy had a problem wit him being d host...
bt wen he insults sumone hu has already insultd herself on NationalTV... evrybdy suddnly has a prob of him bein biased!!!!! lolss...

i aint a huge fan of sallu... he jus aint samir ; ) so wdnt wana argue wit u on dt.. but ya
he jus did ... Tit for Tat!
Wrong for Wrong!
dts sallu for u yaar..  we cnt expct him 2 Go By The Rules!

n yea u r SO DAMN RIGHT abt. noone havin self-respct oder dan SAMIR πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
btw ... KB!
i understand u aint urslf today.,,,,,,,, wont b watchin ur seems daily now 😭