Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: killerkinrul

Viju Kal i was not there with u all I Missed All The KISS Discussion and your pata nahin kitni KISSES on Nose, neck aur babaji jane kya kya😉
But Aaj koi aya hi nahinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Preeto Ji...Satsriyakaal🤗
Kal discussion miss hua toh kya hua....Aaj phir Discuss karenge on a different Topic Worry Not....Jab hum hai toh kya Gham hai???

But catch up Yesterday's Thread.....It was all about KISSES....kissa KISS ka😉
rickks thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Nargis--

Mohabbat ke saray rang
Rangon ke saray phool
Phoolon ki sarii khushboo
Khushboo ki saray lamhe
Lamhon ki sarii chahat
Chahat ki sarii khushiyaan
aap k liye'😛

Rang Birangeen Shayari mein
 aapne kithni Pyaari baat hai ki👏

rickks thumbnail

Today i dont know what will happen But want to see Something Rocking😉 a song which we are singing from morning and today it suited Maneet

Dekhne walon ne kya kya nahin dekha hoga
Mera dawa hai ki tujhsa nahin dekha hoga
Jis tarah maine teri raah taki hai barso
Yun kisi ne tera raasta dekha nahin hoga

Din ho chahe raat ho hum dono ka saath ho
Hoton pe mere sanam bas teri baat ho
Bas tujhe pyaar do , bas tera naam lo
Behke jo tu tujhko tham lo
is tarah se palkon main chupa longa
Meri ankhon main sirf tera hi chehra hoga
dekhne walon ne kya kya nahin dekha hoga

Chayi hai kya bekhudi ye dil bhi betaab hai
Khushboo bhikre phool se itna sa khwaab hai
Jab tak chaaon ho jab tak dhoop ho
Aise hi khila tera ye roop ho
Jis tarah maine duaon main tujhe maanga
Aise tujhe rab se na kisi ne maanga hoga
dekhne walon ne kya kya nahin dekha hoga

Will update after episode😊 

Preet.....I love this Song......😊
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Viju Kal i was not there with u all I Missed All The KISS Discussion and your pata nahin kitni KISSES on Nose, neck aur babaji jane kya kya😉
But Aaj koi aya hi nahinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Preet...kal mein bhi nahi thi....mein ne bhi miss kiya Kiss ka Kissa!!!😕
Edited by --Nargis-- - 13 years ago
Pari76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

December 17th      

Today was an ok episode with issues.

Welcome back logic to some extent.

There was episode continuation.

Execution was nice.

1.       Maan,  Geet & Dadi

Maan's decorating Geet's room to her taste was sweet on his part.  His words are always of her happiness as she is his world.  Here creatives revived what Maan had said to Geet at the hospital about her being his world.  This time Geet reciprocated saying to Maan "that you are my life and with you in it the world is at my feet".  Exactly as long as Maan is in her life she and her unborn child are safe… if Maan is not there then…

Maan-Dadi  cute. 

It seems like CVs and Nissar chose not to give Geet a sense of humor.

But I didn't like Geet's reaction to Maan asking her for coffee nor the way she spoke about the wedding invitation card that she chose which Maan's choice was. Geet actually attempted to rip cards, was tasteless.  I don't understand why CVs and Nissar is making Geet so wishy washy.

All this bickering is not good and means something bad will happen.

2.          Anwesha & Arjun

Arjun is still wedding planner.

3.          Geet & Maan & Dadi & Anwesha

Creatives have got to change the colors from red and white to vibrant colors and decorations as weddings are full of life, spring, starting of a new beginning, love.

Red and white so clich and boring.

Disliked the outfits Geet held, so blah and unbridle like, yuk. What is wrong with creatives?

All the love shown to Geet by Dadi and Anwesha will soon come to a halt for the time being as her being pregnant with Dev's child is brought before Dadi and Anwesha.

Maan aur Geet hui sabse parayi???? Hopefully this will not happen.

Precap:  I am not gonna speculate.

*I just hope that CVs and Nissar don't expect us to forget about Sasha.  As Tasha is Sasha's puppet.  Go figure that the student has learnt from her teacher, but still Sasha needs to be brought back and bring her character with Tasha's full circle with punishment and then you can toss them both out of Maan's and Geet's life.

My speculations… (No changes)

a.       NT is structuring her own plan as she has lost and will lose trust in Arjun.  She trusts herself more than ANYONE ELSE.

b.      Arjun will use Anwesha to get to Maan, but will fall in love with her in the process and stop.

c.       NT's sentence to Adi will come into play once again "loyal employees of Maan Veerji, he'll need them."

d.      From Maan's repetitive dialogue about "as long as he is there nothing will happen to Geet" makes me think that may be for whatever reason he won't be there once due to circumstance and something will happen to Geet.

e.      NT brings in Sameera…

Here is what needs to happen…  (No changes)

1.    Why doesn't Anwesha know that Arjun is NT's brother?

2.    Where was Anwesha all this time?

3.     Whose daughter is she and is she Maan's real sister?

4.     GEET NEEDS TO START CALLING MAAN "MAAN". (caps for emphasis only)

5.    Would like to see Geet do something for Maan just because he is her happiness not because he has done so much for her… this reason seems more of an obligation rather than a want to.

6.    Who was NT's helper that dropped the chandelier which was supposed to kill Geet?

7.    The entire story of the entire Khurana Family and Family Members need to be told now.

8.    Anwesha needs to inquire about her bro Vicky and his wife NT and also Dev's Mom and Dev's sister.

9.    Dev needs to tell Maan everything that has happened from time he came out of jail because of NT to present including his deal with NT for exchange for family freedom.

10.  I want to know exactly when and where NT got POAs, cause it wasn't when Maan was in the

hospital.

11.  Dev and Meera should go and speak to MSK regarding NT.

12.  Geet needs to give a public statement to the press saying that "she misunderstood the

situation and acted rash.  Maan is nothing like Dev and Maan is and will always be reputable.   The answer to your question is yes, Maan and I are getting married."

13.  I would like to see Dev slap NT with open palm then bring back to another slap with back of hands.

14.  Sasha needs to be put out of commission once and for all.  She should not have another hand

in causing any more damages to Geet or Maan as for an employee she has already got away with too much.

15.  Dev's mother and sister need to be mentioned as part of the criminal crew and be punished

too.

16.  Geet needs to know Meera's true ties to Khurana's family.

17.  Maan needs to become the ferocious tiger.  Remember his words to NT that if she made Geet

cried he would take revenge for each tear drop.  I don't think NT can pay this debt in its'

entirety in this lifetime.

18.  Maan still needs to know

i.   That NT poisoned Dadi's mind

ii.   That Dadi kicked Geet out of the house.

iii.   That NT lied to Geet about him not wanting to see her

iv.    That NT lied to Geet about the taveez and again Maan not wanting to see her

v.   That NT moved him from his original hospital room in order to prevent Geet from seeing

Him and that she stopped Geet at the door of his hospital room from entering to see him.

vi. That Sasha is the reason why the story came out at the office.

vii. Nasty Attitude insulted Geet and threw her into the pool.

viii. Sasha is working with NT and locked them in store room.

ix. Maan needs to know Pindi was working with NT.

Edited by Pari76 - 13 years ago
ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sorry girls, I have been waiting for this thread to move to the 3rd page - it ain't budging!!! I have to get up early tomorrow and cannot wait forever and hence posting......

Me felt Maaneet moments together were good but nothing special.....why doesn't Geet get a new wardrobe? As much as I loved her in pink, it had the same printed dupatta and same salwar which I am fed up of seeing her in😕

Maan on a roll giving Geet & Co. mobile, bangles & now shopping... kya baat hein......

NE overacts when Arjun is around......

Tasha has taken over from Sasha....unfortunately for her she is not as foxy like her Sasha maam......she is heading straight to disaster...

Where is NT?  Hatching another plan of ruination or following Dev/Meera?  What is it with CV's that they leave each track incomplete/hanging?   I guess they have diverted so much from the main storyline that they are themselves in a quandary on the way forward.

rickks thumbnail

Originally posted by: LavZ

REZZZ 😛

na aaj...aur naa hi kal...tab thak analysis nahi likhoongi....jab thak mere Jeeju pops humse baath nahi karthe.....meri CMM ki kasamh!!!!!😉

ek gaana tho bantha haina.....Nihu ki Vinu ke liye frm da IDIOT phamily.....🤗

Baaki Sab Sapne Hote Hain...
Apne Toh Apne Hote Hain....
Channa Ve Ja Ke Juldi Chale Aana...
Jaanewaale Tenu Binatiya, Galiya Pukaarengi...
Jaanewaale Tenu Baaga Vich Kaliya Pukaarengi.....

Lavu He came today Like Karke chale Gaye......Busy Honge par aaya toh.....Obviously coz he loves us-HIS IF IDIOT PHAMILY....toh aaj Likho.....Khoob Likho😉
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rickks

Preeto Ji...Satsriyakaal🤗
Kal discussion miss hua toh kya hua....Aaj phir Discuss karenge on a different Topic Worry Not....Jab hum hai toh kya Gham hai???

But catch up Yesterday's Thread.....It was all about KISSES....kissa KISS ka😉

Sat Sri Akal ji😊
I Realy want kal my internet server was Down 😡 isliye grhhhhh I catched few Pages and spl Your Kisses Ka Kissa Was brilliant
muhaaaaaaa
Where is everyone
hope ki tu reply fast kare Kyunki After 12 i cant stay here more Raj phone Karte hai 😊
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: savi-tan

Sorry girls, I have been waiting for this thread to move to the 3rd page - it ain't budging!!! I have to get up early tomorrow and cannot wait forever and hence posting......

Me felt Maaneet moments together were good but nothing special.....why doesn't Geet get a new wardrobe? As much as I loved her in pink, it had the same printed dupatta and same salwar which I am fed up of seeing her in😕

Maan on a roll giving Geet & Co. mobile, bangles & now shopping... kya baat hein......

NE overacts when Arjun is around......

Tasha has taken over from Sasha....unfortunately for her she is not as foxy like her Sasha maam......she is heading straight to disaster...

Where is NT?  Hatching another plan of ruination or following Dev/Meera?  What is it with CV's that they leave each track incomplete/hanging?   I guess they have diverted so much from the main storyline that they are themselves in a quandary on the way forward.

Savi....excellent point...I too am upset that they have DIGRESSED so much from the ORIGINAL plot.....all of this romance is GREAT...but what is the point of the old PLOT then??
😡
rickks thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Nargis--

Preet...kal mein bhi nahi thi....mein ne bhi miss kiya Kiss ka Kissa!!!😕

Nags🤗 ......Dont worry we were writing we were writing from behalf  of the entire IDIOTS 😉 But ek baar padlo...Kissa KISS ka