Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maansa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hiya polki...πŸ€— hope you feel better soon...

@caco....i hope there are a few stalkers around and they read your  *coughDEEDcough*
🀣 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 🀣🀣🀣
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hello Polki πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Take care of your health girl and get well soon. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@RD:There mayb a few who hv done same like MSK did...but u hv no idea the mass hysteria MSK's character has generated in a span of 8 months and its only growing..example is India.com website where they hv top 100 actors of TV and Films combined  based on number of fans they hv in that website.,..it doesn't alow any Multiple IDs there..so all fans r genuine....in that list no.1 is SRK...no.2 is Harshad Chopra and no.3 is Gurmeet that too with very little difference with Harshad and will soon ovcertake him..he is above the likes of Salman and other film actorsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..can u believe it🀣...I don't hv the link now...but I guess few devils hv seen it when I hv posted the link😊....KSG or other star one actors in the website r not even there in top 50πŸ˜†

Hey Polki πŸ€—
me in the very same boat,
have been battling the flu for the past week now
polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Daqu  u r right we should not judge  an actor by his personal life, He or she should be Judge by Professional way. 
@ Jyo di and opti  i second u  Actor dont write story or can change the story, it's in producers hand after all they decide how to visualize the story in the screen. 
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow...page 50 already...what are we discussing or is that not worth asking...🀣
cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i wish Maan's character would have been like Sujal......that is how it was initially but now πŸ€ͺ i still remember the scene when Sujal burned the bed where the girl slept with his bro...BRILLIANT SCENE πŸ‘ Maan's intensity is LOST now!
bDgT thumbnail
@Caco: 🀣

@AWL:
Can we chill please...this so-called love sick teenager mushy romantic MSK is not here to last!! Was he always like this? NOPE!! It's just been a few days!! Give it a rest before you start whacking the CVs for a six. They are showing a facet of MSK like they have shown the arrogant/angry MSK in HP and his early days at Delhi

He is a Samurai Warrior and all warriors bear the Code.

7 Codes of Bushido: The Way of the Warrior:

Gi ' Justice,
Yu ' Bravery,
Jin ' Benevolence,
Rei ' Politeness,
Makoto ' Veracity,
Meiyo ' Honor,
Chugi ' Loyalty

This is a TRANSITION PHASE!! Come on, the guy is in LOVE and he is feeling elated after being in the dark dredges of  pulsating anger, so he has a reason to smile and it is the season of love.
Edited by bDgT - 13 years ago
winona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
in TV world, out of sight is out of mind. it is too risky for an actor to leave a serial at peak. 
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Doodle, the moral of the story is do not put your heart and mind on any hindi T.V. show. Watch it as long as it entertains you and stop watching it if it annoys you. We can all give our valuable inputs but at the end of the day, if the PH and the channel want to show a hair brained show what can we do?

I used to be like you when I got addicted to my first hindi serial. I used to question the logic and lament the lack of it.  But no amount of ranting and raving helped. The show went from good to bad to worse.  I learnt my lesson.

Now I watch the show for fun. I comment/analyse if I find anything worthwhile to comment/analyse. If nothing else we can ridicule the show and the characters to lighten the air.
Edited by Opti - 13 years ago