Devils Den:Aa Gale Lag Jaa...

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

Today's episode was a good filler one, just what u need before the marriage of the lead couple...😊...Once again CVs,its a request plss make sure there r no repeated scenes😳...We don't want Kisses and something which cannot b shown on TV before marriage ..all we want are some fresh Maaneet scenes and not what we have already witnessed before😃

This week episodes r not meant for mindboggling analysis but just for entertainment..watch it without expectations and u will enjoy the Maaneet fights and nok-jhoks😳...

Things I loved today..

• The starting scene and the Maaneet Hug...it reminded me of the disco hug...intense..passionate and divine😍😍😍.,.the best part about the hug was that Geet started talking while hugging him and so it looked all the more natural😳;Also while hugging and talking, we can see how both MSK and Geet were enjoying the moment in each other's arms..the satisfying smile on their face made the scene more adorable😳..
  • Dialogue in this scene were good..loved the way MSK indirectly said that "When u smile..my life becomes colourful or else its fully black and white"👍🏼;Its clear that MSK's mission is to see Geet happy and for this he is ready to change himself even if it goes against MSK's basic nature😳...Forehead kiss was a good gesture to show respect for his lady love that moment😳
  • Morning scene with Dadi was a good one and very realisitc👍🏼;Loved the way MSK was teasing Geet about how to become a good housewife🤣;Here we can argue that last night Geet said she can do anything for MSK's happiness and next morning she is not ready to bring coffee for MSK or is throwing tantrums over the selection of wedding card😆...but the point is r we suppose to take these cute nok-jhok scenes so seriously and search for such logics in it ??🤔;Geet can do anything for MSK's happiness holds true in the context of some serious turn of events in their life but not in these silly nok-jhok moments...so lets not take everything so seriously that as viewers we stop enjoying such scenes which r meant for fun and fillers😃...
  • MSK-Geet going together for their wedding shopping is a good and realistic scene👍🏼;Finally they r doing something like a real couple🤣;Even though the scene had some extra sweet dialogues coming from MSK ,but I feel it was necessary that moment because all he wants is to see Geet happy and whenever she feels that MSK is not giving her attention,he tries to make her feel extra special by giving her extra sweet compliments😳;Viewers might find this going against MSK's character but the man is in love and just wants to make his ladylove feel extra spl by being extra sweet which is not wrong😊..

Turn-Offs for Today...
  • Arjun-Anvesha chemistry not there in the one scene which they got🤔..Arjun is an interesting character👍🏼..but I m not seeing any future in Arjun-Anvesha track🤔
  • MSK's dialogues in the last shopping scene were extra sweet...some of the sweetness can b cut down and a bit of passionplay can b shown here...it need not b kisses but some passionplay with his fingers on her bare back or some bedroom eyes can come in action☺️
  • Story has taken a backseat in last few episodes;I can see that CVs want to concentrate on Maaneet marriage and so other important issues r put on hold but a bit of storytelling is needed here along with the nok-jhoks and marriage preparations😊

Some Issues and Queries of my dearest Cubes😆
  • Is MSK Changed ??..Is he  a love sick puppy now ??😲..where has passion and intensity gone ??😲:🤣Lets all remember the MSK of Monday's episode.,.the way he went on doing hitlergiri in the office and then blasting Annie for not working properly in the office😛...So moral of the story is MSK is a changed man only for his Gith..he becomes shayar..majnu..romeo only when he is in his private space with Gith😛..but for his rest of the family members and office staff ,he is still the rough and tough MSK that we know😎..Also lets not forget the Attic room wala smiling MSK too😛..We hv only seen the HP wala or Delhi wala khadoos MSK..but do we know his past or how was he before Sam aunty came in his life ??😈..So in short MSK is still a bit of a mystry for us😛
  • Why there is passion missing in Maaneet love story,..why is it so sugar-coated ??😲..The phase of passion and desire has passed now after confession😃...A guy desires for a woman till the time he is trying to woo her😛..Once he knows that she is his forever...he feels relaxed and tries to pamper her more where passion takes a backseat for some period of time and mushiness takes over😃;But thats doesn't mean the passion is over in their relationship🤣;Its still intact but has only taken a backseat because MSK knows that Geet is still not very comfortable with his extreme passionate pull..we saw that in pool party fiasco and earlier in RTM fiasco also😊;So he is trying to win her over and make her comfortable fully with his sher-o-shayari ..a zone in which Geet is more comfortable since MSK keeps saying that her happiness matters more to him than his own desires😃;The day MSK feels that she is truely ready to take their relationship to a more matured level,his passion too will b back😳;But hving said that,I still believe with mushy romance,a bit of finger passionplay can b shown🤔and also forehead kisses can b promoted to cheek or neck kisses at least if not more😛😆
  • What happened to NT-Dev case..why is Geet not informed that MSK-Dadi has withdrawn the case ?😲😲...Firstly how can Dadi or MSK withdraw the case which was filed by Geet😃..Secondly Dadi only talked about withdrawing the case but that doesn't mean she has already finished withdrawing it😃;Thirdly Dev and NT r still in that same city..so its not that they hv already gone scotfree and Geet knows nothing about it😃;Fourthly MSK has not forgotten the matter ..reason why Dev's name is not there in the wedding card as per the precap😃..he has only kept those issues on hold sinse his top priority is marriage right now😃..Lastly if the case itself is not taken back yet,why will MSK tell Geet anything related to that matter at this point of time when after a long time she is enjoying her marriage preparations😃...Moral of the story is that the case track is put on hold till Maaneet marriage happens because Arjun's character needs to b established before the case track comes in front of Geet..u will know why later😊...Also in a daily soap there is something called suspense and curiosity element which remains to b there in  such shaadi moments...if MSK tells everything to Geet..then whole curiosity which is generated regarding this case will die down fully😃

My Episode rating:8/10...Like I said entertaining filler episode before marriage without any story..but one will b entertained watching this episode😃...I just hope CVs give some importance to storytelling now 😊
Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

DISCLAIMER

The information here is Xclusive to de Den ONLY! Read n FORGET IT!  Infringe our CopyRite and Anj will make u watch the "India Paints" Videos till u c the Light! Everyone Is Welcome, so Post Post! We are like Appy Fizz and Grappo Fizz....Cool to de Core!   
- Devils of the Devil's Den-

THE DEVIL'S UPDATED RULES n NOTES

1. If U don't like the Devil's Den residents then just fly away!  We don't like to be mean hosts!

2. U can only jappoo Geet HSP ki Geet at Den - So, stay in your maryaada and don't jam about other shows!

3. The Den is not just about CONfakes, but reel takes so discuss dey story constructively in all its glory😃

Do dish about the Actors, but don't diss em or their frogs!  Anj won't post ur IF bail!

5. This is not Dadimaa's Darbar, so don't spam about the best way to bake ham, etc.!

6. We r going to open new Den before airtime and shift there once the show finishes whether u ve reserved ya not!  So, be PHAAST!

7. Don't QUOTE use "@" to reply varna you will get a Watt o Unwanted pics that will make ur eyes snap crackle n pop!  Max of 1 quote is okkie if u really must - that's all.

8. Naya Den if we run outta the original 1 for the day can be opened by anyone, but only post these rules & the link to the old den in the 1st post.  Don't forget to leave link of 2ndary dens in original one for the day.  

9. There is Devilsden A/C.  Its for emergencies & our awesome Kreations Corner 

DEVIL'S PLEDGE 

All the Devils raise hand and repeat after me 
"I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I AM UPTO NO GOOD" 
"And hereby Pledge to diss All de Spoilers n Spoof de Pictures" 

WATCH ON STAR PLAYER 
Star Player is testing whether they could go live at the same time or within the half-an-hour of airtime, but are NOT fully live yet.  So, watch from the site if u can.  Its the least we can do as good viewers.   

Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
'I criticize by creation, not by finding fault.'*

Its Easy to Criticize!  To Bash & Smash!  My open challenge to u all the next few Dens is to Deconstruct and Reconstruct the story that we watch!   Let's look at the story through DIFFERENT and maybe more INNOVATIVE perspectives!  

Next Weeks' Den Roster will be a MYSTERY!  BECOZ I HAVE YET TO CONSTRUCT IT🤣🤣🤣 It Will be UnExpected - Shock or Surprise!😈 That is for Us de Readers to Determine!  Each Den will have a theme - Someone you can cream and stuff that will hopefully get u to howl n scream!  I will kick-off tomorrow😉   Analyzers, before u chop chop next week read the opener's theme and see if u can incorporate it.   Readers, If u don't read then do read the Analysis in the first 2-3 pages and discuss it.

*Quote Credit: Marcus Tillius Cicero

Questions I wonder🤣

INFORMATION VACCUUMs - Create Tension: 
1. Maan created it by not telling Annie the truth, so it was expected that someone else would fill it. - Question is how will.  AnWeshA react to it?

2. Will ArJun & AnWesha become allies?  If so to destroy Maaneet's marriage or to make it happen?

3. Has Maan decided what to do with DevNT or has he and the creatives put it in the summerhouse for futureplanning?

4. The Actors for 3 Characters have quit or r quitting - Wat do you think shud happen to Dev? Sasha? Meera? 

5. Can with time Annie fill the "friend" gap left by Meera?

6. Can Tasha fill Sasha's shoes? Or is she a Silly Fish?

7. Wat should Romeo do?  Teach Maan Sir to Romance? Or learn it from Manisha?

8. Let's mix n match people up - which would u like and y?
a) Adi & Tasha?
b) Adi & Pinky?
c) Pinky & Pandey?
d) Tasha & Pandey?
e) Romeo & Pinky?
f) Romeo & Tasha?
g) Romeo & Manisha?
h) Adi & Manisha?

9. Maaneet Scenes (Pheek - non-happening) u want to see pre-marriage and Shappening ones you want to see post marriage?

Q & A
1. Wat's with these fatherly forehead kisses?
Its not midnite and the MMM are still awake.🤣  I get that but, if u r going to show it then do it right.  And how about a little lower?  U know😉 No!  No!  U pervy people☺️ I meant her nose😆 Let's expand Maan's repertoire 

2. Geet promised to change herself but, then balked at doing so?
Babaji, don't we all make false promises of this nature and retract at delivery?  I surely do varna all my New Years would not get recycled yearly 😛  Promises r not binding - they are deffo not ironclad contracts!  Jokes Apart: She promised to accede to his taste not become his personal slave.  To those that say that coming from HP, she shud not make faces at becoming Maan's adarsh patni....The answer is obvious!  Maan's molded her to be his independent counter not his slave.  HP Express left tradition and anti-feminist custom in HP and has embraced self-empowerment.

3. Where is Angry Maan?  How long we have put up with Meeta Maan?
Anger got drowned by love I guess😃 Other then the fact I can't handle this type of sugar.  It's entirely consist with the character - Maan in love!  

4. Where is the Passion?
In Maan's eyes i the last scene.  His desires were rather obvious, haan?  But, yes they need to demo it more and through different means.  Enuff with bangles (on & off), celestial bodies, duppatta placements and those forehead kisses.  Let's see some FOREPLAY😆

5. There is no logic?
I think they are gradually building to it.  Maan has not withdrawn the case, yo.  Varna Arjun would have pretended to exit for Siberia not hung around to plan Maaneet's wedding.  What is problematic is where did Nissar & Co. ditching of Dev?  Majority wanted AS to be transfered to Mars - we got it & are now complaining about it.🤣  🤣 🤣  Don't u dig the irony?  Realty Bytes...they are probably trying to decide what to do with Dev post AS' exit notice.  Make him a saint?  let him repent in jail?  make him magically disappear and reappear in a new avatar? 

Whilst they decide the "happy ending" they ve have not forgotten Dev or his importance in the story and neither have the GEET HSP team.  If they had then there would be no mention of him.  But, Annie has been asking him about him and will sooner or later rediscover Dev Singh Khurana the kameena.

6. Arrow ki Anvil
Is Anvil the blunt instrument, Arjun is planning to bludgeon Maaneet or rather Maan with?  Only time will tell...the actor is improving daily and the character is intriguing.  Same goes for Anvil though her reactions have hints of overacting.   

Speaking of time - its time for me to say GN!

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 13 years ago
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Res....

Well I wont call today's episode as a filler.... rather its progress.....

Are ppl hving trouble accepting a sugar coated majnu maan???? whay is my question.... maan is an extremist in everything.... be it anger, be it his principles, be it his care, passion, possessiveness or business shrewdness.... he is an extremist.... even in hjis sugary love he is extreme... n for sake of love can go to any extent to make his gal happy....

The bangle scene... well i thot it was chuda ...chalo even if it isnt chuda.... maan beta u wont get a chance to put it on geet's hand at ur SR as her hands will be full with chuda and chuda isnt to be removed for some days atleast....n chuda nikale bagair use aur additional bangals pehenaoge???

I loved the progress in their relationship...geet is so comfy with hugging him now that she has shatted speaking while in the hug..... this kind of comfort shows that even while discussing or talking to the guy a gal is feeling passionate and doesnt wanna leave the touch of her guy.... i loved this developement in their relation

the forehead kiss.... well it was a real head kiss.... no complains on fakes.... 😃...

Ppl complaining... bout fatherly kisses.... well the relationship has moved ahead...the desire an unknown yet wanted touch will create isnt there anymore as geet n maan r used to the touch now.... also maan has given the right to decide the limit in their relationship to geet... even after their marriage, if geet isnt comfy at SR then maan wont take it ahead... he will give her the decisive powers.... n geet is 18 yrs old... n she isnt the fast delhi gal...she is a gal from HP who probably nvr had any relationships...she hugs her guy, lets him kiss on her eyes n forehead.... but she clearly isnt yet ready for a proper kiss...n maan knows this....he experienced 2 disastrous attempts at kiss.... once geet spilt water over the file n then she poke him with the file...she is uncomfy n shy...she wont say in words but he has seen her reactions.... so ppl no proper kiss or passionate kiss will come before marriage or before geet wanting them....

Annie -Urjun scene...i dont wanna talk bout it... Nikunj is imporving as an actor...but still long away to go.... Piyush used to be a better actor in other serials but her he looks expressionless to me...

Geet deciding to change herself totally to keep maan happy and then the very next morning fighting with him over a coffee.... well dont we all make promises...n such promises r meant for big decision in life..not for silly things like coffee..... maan himself has told geet u dont need to cook ... there r servants in the house.... when there r servants to do the work, y shud she go n get coffee for him at his order?? she aint the simpale gal from HP anymore..maan made her the independent gal... he created a female maan.... n yes she will fight with him over such things...

she's still a kid n loves fighting with maan over everything as she wants him to know that he cant dictate things to her any more.,....

Maan is totally smitten by Geet... he doesnt really care what she wears... her being with him is all that matters to him.... the shopping scenes were cute.... he wants geet to be happy so when she asks him bout the dresses he knows she wont ask unless she liked something....n if she liked then he liked... simple..thats y he is saying yes to everything.... but like any gal, geet does want him to tell what wud look good on her n what not....
for all those who r crying that there is passion lacking... this scene was for u all.... looks at the way maan looks at geet....n moves towards her... he is almost ready to eat her then n there... his eyes r filled with passion......

i felt it was a good episode with a mix of sugary love, passion, fights, teasing...

Rating - 8.5/10 
Edited by deniac - 13 years ago
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
reserved 😃

Take toh aaj likhenge hi hum 😆
Milayenge apne saathi devils se kadam

Ab writers pe phool barsenge ya chappal 😕
Ye sawall hai iss cheez pe nirbhal 😉
Ki woh joh Geet ke writing karthe hain sample 😕
Unko abhi tak aaye ki nahin hai akal 😡

Poem 2

Inanity and repetition seem to be order the day
In the recent episodes logic has gone for a full toss
Their lot of disenchanted viewers in increasing day by day
If the viewers leave, it will be the Geet teams' loss

If you want your viewers to not leave and stay
Bring some freshness and creativity into the show in some way
With the viewers feelings and emotions you continue to play
They will show you the way to the highway

Poem 3

Sing NE will sing jab hoga uska aur Dev ka milan 🤢

Bhaiyya mere rakhi ki bandhan ko nibhana
Bhaiyya mere kisi aur ko mangalsutra na pehnana 🤢
Bhaiyya mere rakhi ke bandhan ko nibhana
Bhaiyya mere Meera ke laj ko tum bachana 😳

Bhaiyya mere Rakhi ke bandhan ko nibhana
Bhaiyya mere divorce ko please rukwana 😆
Bhaiyya mere NT ke paas tum laut jaana
😆

Bhaiyya mere Geet aur Maan ke beech na aana 😆
Bhaiyya mere Arjun ko mujh se bachana 😉
😆

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Edited by liv2laugh - 13 years ago
bDgT thumbnail
Stevia is a genus of about 240 species of herbs and shrubs in the sunflower family (Asteraceae), native to subtropical and tropical regions from western North America to South America. The species Stevia rebaudiana, commonly known as sweetleaf, sweet leaf, sugarleaf, or simply stevia, is widely grown for its sweet leaves. As a sweetener and sugar substitute, stevia's taste has a slower onset and longer duration than that of sugar, although some of its extracts may have a bitter or licorice-like aftertaste at high concentrations.

With its extracts having up to 300 times the sweetness of sugar, stevia has garnered attention with the rise in demand for low-carbohydrate, low-sugar food alternatives. Medical research has also shown possible benefits of stevia in treating obesity and high blood pressure. Because stevia has a negligible effect on blood glucose, it is attractive as a natural sweetener to people on carbohydrate-controlled diets. [Source: Wikipedia]

John Henkel

"Sugar in the morning, sugar in the evening, sugar at suppertime"

Sugar substitutes, also called artificial sweeteners, are many times sweeter than sugar, and most of them contain Aspartame or Saccharin, which are both supposedly having side effects and have repeatedly been entreated to be put under the banned list.

It is entirely up to us whether we want a low cal diet or we have a sweet tooth. But going forward it is best to remember that all Indian Kitchens serve an amalgam of all flavors and satiate all palates.

Sometimes the bitter gourd is not liked by many but it is rich in iron content and is recommended.

Some of us love the smell of pine but then even termites love to reside there.

One has to tie their shoe laces before they start off on a run lest one trips and falls

Did anyone say, "assumption is the mother of all invention? Well!! I wonder now, who had the guts or the gall to coin that verbiage

Now lemme rest!!

PS: If anyone is got the jest in this, do ping me folks, for I am floating in the misty seas of yonder

Edited by bDgT - 13 years ago
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
res
-------------------
-Anj CVz have taken ur cheapstake thread to their heart... everydayy they are trying to prove it..
First he gifts Gith a Cell Phone
Then he gifts the whole Office a cell phone
and today bangless

though I am doubtful abt the quality🤔

-And kurri Runs to givee a hug awww I guess Munda knws he wants a hug gift her sumthin😆
So we have 23 Hugs in 7 Monthss

-Awww I loved what Geet said and the body language was so perfect as soon as geet said you have put me in your control.Maan hugs her even more tight and then the smile with a sigh of relief..😳I loved it..GC nd DD u were great theree⭐️

-OMG They were not even having a lip-lock and the screen goes Mistyy..
So do we have to imagine whole SR in Lightss Off😳
I am HopeLess now🤓

-So preparations already on so when its gonna be happeningg she has to carry tht gift box with bangless😆everywheree and sit with it on the bedd...

-Sweet Talks there where he says how his life bcumss dull if she is angry with him😳you add fragrance to my life..Geet: You are my life.If you are close to me..The whole world is at my feet..Dhillon Good jub theree👏

-OYEEEEEEEEE Errr--Jun My Dad is out with his Talwaar..No putting nazar on my mum's Namee U betta call her Anniee..😡

-I hope Geet doesn't mean changing herself for him coz even Maan has said before and I will say it again
"Koi Pyaar kare toh Tumse Kare
Koi Tumhe Badal ke Pyaar Kare
Woh Pyaar nahi Sauda Hai"

-Maan in his Casualss😳😃Aww was soo longing to see him in this purple one ever since tht amristsar episode and thank god they are not playing matching matching todayy...😆

-MSK training Kurri to be a Purfectt Housewifee.... I am tellin ya He ix Experiencedd...😎

-nakewl's back😃his expressionss wen kurri was gonna tear the card🤣

-Awww daadi nd geet's scene was adorablee😃I lovedd how Maan is so happy tht she is bonding with his closed ones the way he smiled wen he saw geet hug daadi nd annie both😳

Nikunj is improvingg😃

-Geet asking for Opinion and he NODS at eveyrthing coz he is too buzzy checking the girls out in the magazine he was reading🤣🤣And then he covers up by praising her Khoosbsurati and Kurri falls into his trapp..I knw Munda has been there done tht for suree🤣

-Ermm dun knw if I am right but I think he was trying to tell us tht their love is not Materialistic it is their love tht matters for each others companioinship, he don't give a damn abt wat they buy or wear...😃
so it does not matter how much he gifts her..his love for her is enough😳

A really Sweet Episodee all Happy happy 😃

-Editing Goof-ups Sandip and Gunjan even we can make out the real and reel life's timings..Annie was there wholee day while it is evening for maaneet huh and wat did she do in those 18 hrs wid errjun STRIP stripp...Shut Up Shut Up... err u think we r dumb...

And 2morrow she is gonna get stuck wid him in the lift huh..Thankshh for showing tht precap most ppl will give up 2morrow's episode coz of the horror movei we hav to watch 2morrow....
Pull up ur socks star one Ur promotion Tactics are not working😕

GC nd DD were fantastic with tehir comic timings expressions⭐️s etc Love yaa guyss🤗
Was drooling ova MSK after agess😍

-Ok so this is supposed to be my 1st ever set of sigs for geet..I left sig-makin ages ago but now i am back to it after 1 year and 5 months huh coz I had to stop VM-making toh dusra time pass🤣
So its pretty Crap I totally forgot to use it.It took me an hour to make these sigs huh
Dun even ask why and WAT is this
Diff version
Nissar
This is for Cacoo
Gurti
a bit diff one
I think this is the only one tht came out ok..

Edited by Cute_Ash - 13 years ago
ainaGURTI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
JOYfully ve jumped to RESErve but dunno wat ll write after seeing toDAY!!! 

.................................................................................................................................................................

itS so many days since i wrote anything!!! 🤢

&& ceratin things i wanna stress upon!!! ( ll try my level best to write a decent analYsis ) 😆

1. GEET & MAAN nok ghok is driving me blUSHIng!!! lovve DD & GC..... 😳

2. am liking ANNIII ( sowiee ) ...... actually she is not tat BAD!!! 😆

3. show adi pinky spiCE up !!! 👏

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

will write after watching!!

&& ^ i loVE whiTE ^ 😉

Edited by Malihaluvmyself - 13 years ago
BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
without even watching today I will say based on previous performance that the new writers need serious improvement. If I were to give them a grade it would be a 50/100. That is a major fail. You would have to get at least an 80 to pass. What I fail to understand is why we are stuck in one point in the story or why scenes are so repetitive? What kind of creative team is this if they are not creative at all? bottom line, start thinking of new ideas! There are so many loops to be closed from before, your running out if ideas? Then re-watch your own show and find the questions you have left unanswered and answer them! The script is just plain lazy, stop writing while your half asleep. We would like to see things that make sense. Take inspiration from great literary works, but don't copy exactly. Everything comes from inspiration, so find something inspiring.

More after I watch...

Today's episode was alright. I would have liked it more if scenes and dialogues were not so repetitive. How many times have we heard "tum mere zindagi ho" from Maan and Geet? Many times, in different words. It is very clear cv's are running out of ideas. What a shame since they just hired new writers. The episodes are getting too redundant at this point.

Bangle scene: It was good, would have enjoyed it more if i did not see similar scenes before. How many times will we keep seeing forehead kisses and ones that last forever too? The human body consist of many other places to kiss...i wonder why the forehead is so famous on Indian television. At this point it is boring. Two people about to get married, only tell each other "you are my life and my happiness". Yeah we get it, now move on!

Anvesha-Arjun scene: I don't have much to say about them. They need more improvement. They need more work and time. Though I like Arjun better then Anvesha. Editors, I would like to know why Anvesha went to meet Arjun in the morning and was still leaving at night? You guys were doing well so far, don't falter with silly mistakes. This scene could have easily come before the Maan and Geet scene.

Daadi-Maan-Geet Scene: This scene felt odd. It was as of it was only there for the sake of adding it. Yes there was meaning in the scene. Maan indirectly teaches Geet that just because they will get married she does not have to sacrifice her wants and needs for him. There was some nice Daadi and Geet bonding, which i guess showed that she has become apart of their family and the doubts she had about not being accepted may have been erased.

Bridal shop scene: This scene also showed Geet being accepted by Anvesha in to the family. I liked this scene only because Maan's stupidity made me laugh. Its good that he is finally complimenting her.

Maan and Geet's love is so selfless that I have diabetes. I wonder how many times we will hear the same things being said and done. Lets hope they are selfish about their love say if some Samaan from the past comes along.

CV's I will suggest of following Pride and Prejudice or Mahabharata as inspiration. Get inspired and make it your OWN.

Lastly, I will call my future fiancee "sir" because according to Maan and Geet's epic love story it is a term of endearment. Yup! Its not weird at all if you call your fiancee "sir"...it really means "Jaanu" in GHSP dictionary.

For Maaneet romance scenes how about...
1. A walk on the beach or steamy night in the water
2. Maan trying to sneak in Geet's maayka at night.
3. Going on a date
4. Geet cooking and Maan "helping" with other intentions.
5. Geet watching Maan workout and him catching her and "teaching" her some moves again with other intentions.

Edited by Ann.A - 13 years ago
The episode was fine. Nothing to get all excited about, but nothing to complain about either. Passion didn't come, but whatever was shown was not out of order.
  • Dadi-Geet and Annie-Geet bonding with a smiling Maan watching on was nice. He is looking forward to having a happy family 😳. Nice and natural. Was this deliberately put to show the contrast when Annie gets upset about her Dev Bhai tomorrow? 😕
  • One more loop started with already so many unclosed ones. Why does Anvesha hate being called Anvesha? 😆😆😆 That is the next big mystery in the serial now.😛
  • I find it funny when Anvesha does those hand actions - "tumhari himmat kaise hui". One it is always OTT and second the hand seems to be going far away from the rest of her body. 😆
  • Maan giving the housewife gyaan was funny. I hope it being a joke is also an indication that Geet is not going to be a housewife post marriage and motherhood. So, I am happy 😊
  • The silent talk during the shopping looked forced. Nobody else was there that they had to do a chhup-chhup ke silent talk. He should have been next to her all the time. But we will live with it.
  • Liked the dialog about "saath" being more important than what they wear for "riwaz". I identify with the idea. I am not very fond of the rituals.
What else was there in the episode? 😕
Edited by sharmishtha01 - 13 years ago