Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
loved it
the birthday was great
continue soon
Maneet13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hi thanks for your comment and i will update regularly after today here is the next update please comment and hit the like bottom.

PART 7

when geet left maan said he have to go to the office to get some file and he will be back so he left too
gauri dadima and Vicky and Dev who was doing some work on his laptop was on the living room gauri was happy today because she have family who care for her and love her without doubt she have friend who care for her to buy a bracelet that had her name and dadima who love her as much as she love her grand sons an uncle who dont talk much but she can see the love when he drops her some times in school and her papa love her without doubt because she is his angle or does she have a bond that nobody knows she didn't like any body but him she started liking him when he was in the hospital that she cried all day and night saying he will hate me because i left the house dadima will he forgive me but he didn't ask anything he just said dont go if you want to leave call me i will tell the driver to take you. that is gauri family and tonight he said you are gauri singh khurana and half owner of the khurana money houses and every think she was playing when dadima call her and said wont you ask me what gift i get for you and she said its you dadima and Dev was looking his dadima and gauri bonding and
Vicky:" said Dev why didn't  you give a your gift to gauri dont you like her."
Dev:"no i like her but you already give her and its some thing its jewelry so i will give her when she is leaving the house as bride."
Vicky:"my princess is not leaving and that is final she will stay with us.'
 he was becoming to attach to gauri
Vicky was looking to dadima and his princess
dadima:" when she said gauri here is your gift i promise your grandmother  to give this to her granddaughter and its you so here it was a good gift a jewelry set."

at last it was Dev turn and he gave her this this camera so she can have fun

she gave them a hug and every one left to their room but gauri was waiting her papa to return but she have to wait longer because tonight was not the night as he left the mansion he saw geet car and stop for her he came down and she was talking to her self
geet:"what will i do and i can go back to khurana  mansion babaji why me tonight i have case tomorrow please help me."
maan:"why not that you came back to the khurana mansion are we that bad or you dont like us."
geet just froze and looked her back when she saw maan "no maan but its to far and my car will be towed so i dont want that to happen but guys your nice dadima Vicky and gauri your family is nice she did not said maan or Dev because was not home and he is shy so he dont talk and maan she had feeling for him and did not want to show him the power he have over her so he said.
maan:"okay what happen to you car know."
geet:"i dont know anything  about  car."so it just stop."
maan:"i will drop you and my guard will take the car to the garage so lets go."
geet:"i dont want you to be late for your date i believe that is where your going right i dont your girlfriend coming to me complaining."
maan:"no i dont date girls and i was just going to the office to take some files so i can work on home."
maan thought why i am i telling her this and why do i care what she thinks.
geet:"why are you gay  why dont you date girls if you dont like answering its your personal life."
maan:" no i am not  gay but some girls only live money and nothing else so i dont like my heart being broken."
maan:"can we go its freezing out side and its look like its gonna rain so lets leave before it rain."
geet:"yes lets leave."
they were in the car and pink called geet and said she left the house she had to go with adi to a party that his sister had so i had to eave with the key
geet:'what do you mean you have the key and i left main in the car key what do i do."
maan:"what happen to you."
geet:"my roommate had the spare key but she had to go to friend house and i left my key with you guard so i have to wait outside until she cames back."
maan:"okay i will be with you until she cames back when is she coming."
geet:"thanks that wont be necessary i can take care off my self ."
man:"yes you can but i dont want my daughter getting mad and dadima loves you so they will kill me if  anything happens to you so no i will be here."
geet:"thanks for worrying about gauri you are  like her real dad."
maan:"i would have been a dad if she did not abort our baby give the other one to adoption."
maan:"she abort with out telling me because she wanted to be my brother dev wife and the other one she gave her adoption because she did not have the power she wanted when we got married so to hurt me she gave the other one adoption."
i wish i was her real dad so may dadima could be happy and i have the right to have her as my real daughter
geet:"who are you talking about."
maan:"my ex wife sameera kapoor."
geet:"your were married to sameera ."
maan:"yes why did you ask."
geet:"nothing  just curios."
geet:"what happen can you please tel me you will feel good if you open u once in for all."

(maan started telling his story in short i dont want to drag this sameera think so will finish this update.)

"i was 22 year when i finish my university and dadima wanted me to start taking over the family business empire so my last month of the school i met this girl she was funny smart and use to be friend with my young brother Dev and she use to came to our house but i never talk to her because i was not party person Dev was  it was my dadima birthday she was out off the city so we tried surprising her and she was invited with her mom who always wanted to be rich but did not know how to start business so she saw me looking her and she tall her daughter to ask me if she can dance with me and she ask me we dance and  we start dating after few month she start asking me if we can get married and i said i was not ready because i was starting the business and was so busy but her mother convince dadima it was good idea to get us married so we got married she start coming home after 2:00am and i was worried she would lie day after day so i decided its time for her to start working on indian paint so write every thinking in her name but unfortunately she had Aime to get my money and Dev heard her talking to her mom saying she was aborting the baby and will leave him because she loved Dev not me
Dev start playing the game until she was 4 month pregnant and she said she aborted the baby but i didn't know until i hear dadima telling Dev how could i tell him his wife is the villain and want his money not him how  so i had the file in my save so i  start playing the game  alone and i said to her i want her to have baby because the house is empty with out little baby and she said no i will not have baby for because i  dont love you  maan i love your brother and will always love him so i just abort a baby who is your i want to get married to Dev and have his babies not you maan
i told her to get out my house  at this minute it was 3:00 am and she said the house is main not yours maan i i own this mansion khurana contraction and indian paint i told her where is the prove and she said here but the paper she had was what dev gave her and it was some art in envelope and she cried and yell i call the police and u sign the divorce paper and gave her she left and i tried for getting her after  6 month her her mom came and said sameera had my baby she never abort the baby but they give her a adoption and they were leaving India and was going London i tried looking my baby but i never found her so she abort one and she had one and give adoption after that i never date because some women will marry you because you hot and have abs and some will marry you money but i want some one who is independent  who will love me as maan not as maan singh khurana who will take care her family and respect my family as her own and last few weeks i started liking you
you prove me wrong by thinking all women want my money and they are after me because off my look but i promise you mom something that i will look after her daughter
geet was crying how could women do this to her sasural and abort a baby and give the other one adoption
maan:'geet are  you okay ."
geet:"i always dream having my family loving them but i never dream women would do what sameera did to her child why did she not give you the baby.
maan:"i dont know i did not tell this to any one but gauri looks like her she have the same eye and nose i wonder if gauri is my daughter and i mean real daughter."

geet:"i have to tell you something there was bag that the person who left gauri left and they wrote dont open until she understands who is her father or her mother."
i never open i didn't have the tight i was saving her so she can read what its and  didn't give her so why not give her tomorrow as her gift."
maan:"no geet i lost my baby i dont want to lose gauri because her parent throw her but thanks."
geet:"i never thought your were this nice."
maan:" i lost my parent when i was 10 my brother one was so child dadima had to take care off us take care the business so i want someone who is like her or like you."
geet:"like me."
maan:"ha i dont know a lot about you but i start liking you because the way you take care off you mom the way you fight the case the way you took care gauri and your so young so that is something your different about other girls
geet:"thanks  i like you to but i never want to throw some on my self that is not what my mother teach me she use to say if you like some one wait until he start liking you if he dont move on because if you tel him you like him and he dont like you it will be embarrassment."
maan:"would you like to go out tomorrow night."
geet:"i would love to but on one condition you we will go us friends i dont like you start liking me and later regretting because i was not the right person."
maan:"geet if your are not then god knows there is no body else is right for me."
geet:"thanks okay see you tomorrow my friend is coming there is her right thanks."
and maan you will get some one who is better than that women who will love you and care for you love you the way you are."
maan:"thanks i hope its you."
geet:"me why."
maan:"you love my family your traditional girl and you friend who will solve every one problem."
he saw pink and adi and he said
maan:"that is pink she is your friend."
geet:"you know her."
maan:"yes she is work for me and she is friend and adi is friend."
geet:"okay i have to leave see you tomorrow bye."and she left  

precap:their date and them having fun
dadima and Vicky gauri and Dev was waiting maan return and when he did god knows what happen to him.

please comment n hit the like bottom

Edited by cuyuun13 - 13 years ago
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
great part..
do continue plz.
cant wait for the nxt part.
thxx
Maneet13 thumbnail
guys do i make them suffer getting back to their life in sameera or do i make them easy and get them married after two or three long update
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

get them married first n then get sammera in their life..

thxx..
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
loved it yaar..awsome one ...pls do continue soon... so maan like each other and they expressed it ..i think gauri s his real daughter,,
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
nice, lovely part. loved it.
 continue soon.
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice update plzzzzz add me 2 ur pm list
Maneet13 thumbnail

hi guys this is the next update guys please comment and hit the like bottom  i will know if you love the story or not and it inspire to write please comment and here is the update enjoy your week end

My Happy New Year wish for you
Is for your best year yet,
A year where life is peaceful,
And what you want, you get.
A year in which you cherish
The past year's memories,
And live your life each new day,
Full of bright expectancies.
I wish for you a holiday
With happiness galore;
And when it's done, I wish you
Happy New Year, and many more.

happy new year dear friends

PART  8

maan left when he drop her and go to the office to take the file when he enter his he found  a letter address to him and a big file and he started reading
    Dear Mr maan singh khurana

"maan son i know you dont know that much to do me a favor but please take care geet she is young  she dont understand the  import of the family business she think i dont want her to do her lawyer please my husband left this to her and gauri but they are young and they dont understand please marry her she will not do any thing to you but will love she  dont trust man  and that is the problem because all  they need is her money you dont need that and yes i know you grandmother told me what happen to you  dont trust women because they need your money  but she will not your money because she is billionaire but she dont know her money what her dad left her i am dying and i did not tell her because she will break down please for me take care off my girls i will always pray that god protect you and your family she love you and she will not tell you i know you love her if you dont tell her she will be like that i have cancer i want to see my daughter get married i only have two month please dont say no to this letter came to my room tomorrow if you agreed if you not came  i will understand.this is the files off the business look over and give me or geet if you dont want to marry her please."

sincerely yours
Rona  handa

he cried and said how could i do this i dont know her and she trusted me off all the people i can just marry her because she said so and geet said she give her money to the orphanage i have to talk to Dev and dadima i dont want to take so many responsibly

and he left to go home when he inter he saw gauri waiting and he said
maan:"why are you a wake its midnight you have school tomorrow beta ."
gauri:"tomorrow there is no school and yes i want to ask you some."
maan:"bola beta kye hua ."
gauri:"papa if my parent come back to take me will you allow them to take me."
maan:"beta nothing can keep me away from you because you are my life and i will make sure they dont touch you."
gauri:"papa i am 7 years old i never saw them why did they left me i am bad right papa."
maan:"beta i dont know why they left and angel your not bad they are because they are but i am the luckiest man in this world because i have a daughter who is smart and you dont look like you are 7 years we have to find where you were you born."
gauri:"why did you adopt me papa."
maan:"because i love you at first sight your are smart you look like old enough to be high school but you are only 7 years i will always love no matter what happen."
gauri:"papa but if you marry your wife will kick me out off the house right ."
maan:"we will kick her out after all we are khuranas right know go ti sleep and dont even think i will marry that some who you dont approve beta have sweet dreams."
gauri:"i love you papa."
maan:"i love you beta have a sweet dreams."

maan:"what will i  do to Mrs handa she is waiting my answer and i dont want to this responsibility i have to see her she is dying she is a mother after all so i have to do something and before that i will speak to dadima and Dev but know i have busy day tomorrow so i will sleep and he left to his room."

the other side geet was thinking about the bag that she find with gauri and she said she is old enough but i will break her heart so i have to open this and tell her what it says and she got the bag and open and she found a letter and money and the later said

dear beta
 "i dont know what to say but i believe your old enough to understand my pain my be your find a family who love you or may be you are with your orphanage what ever they case may be i want to tell you some think i didn't want you to be a beggar because off me so i but you on  this trash can so one lovely family can find you and take you to their house your father is the richest man in India but he will not believe me if i tell him you are his daughter because i did something to him please take care off your family beta i know you may hear khurana family they are your family if you ever need some one go there is a man called maan singh khurana tell him you are his daughter and he will ask how tell you are his ex wife daughter  beta please for give me i hope i  see you soon take care and always remember i loved you and will love you for ever."

geet:"cried and said she is your daughter maan i will give him this later tomorrow and he will love you  gauri because you are his real daughter thanks babaji you did something good to unite daughter and father."

NEXT DAY

maan wake up early and he got down stair when he saw gauri and Dev and dadima talking he said

maan:"good morning ."
dadi:"good morning beta."
maan:"i want to talk to you dadi and Dev about something important."
dadi:"what is it."
Dev:"are you going some where."
maan:"gauri beta go wake Vicky."
gauri:"okay papa."
maan:"i get this letter last night from Mrs handa please read."
 they read said so what is the problem she trusted you its your decision.
maan:"dadi this is not about trust i have the responsibility about khurana contraction and this family i dont to lie to her and about geet i dont even know her a month so how can i just marry her dadima please go there and tell her i cant do this."
dadi:"maan i am not gonna do this and its your problem why would i have to bail you out and by the way she said get love you and you love her please do this for because i am dying do this for her because she is like your mom think about your mom and do this for her."
dev:"bro  you said if i ever  needed something from u will do without question u will do for me."was  that true  or where you playing at the time."
maan:"Dev you know i love you and Vicky i dont show you but you are my life and will do any thing if you say give me your life i will give you because you were there when i needed you as my friend and my bro so what you want will happen just ask."
Dev:" get married to geet you trust her i can see her she will keep you happy and we will be happy to have a bhabi and dadi will be happy if you get married please dont say no."
maan:"Dev are you kidding me you know i can just marry after what happen to me what sameera did to me so please drop this idea."
Dev:"you said if i ask your life you will give me maan you lied and today you prove what people say you being ignorant your older than us and your doing this i hope u forget that women geet loves you she may not say because of her self respect your rejection what ever the case is she deserve some one who will not compare her sameera or some who is like her so thanks for proving me wrong."
with that Dev left the table
maan:"dadi i am going to the office please tell Dev to drop gauri to the school  i will pick her up."
dadi:" she dont want to go the school."
maan:"gauri he yelled."
gauri:"ha papa."
maan:"get ready your going to school i will  pick you up  i have meeting so Dev or Vicky will drop u get ready know."
maan left to see geet mom  after 10 minute he was in the hospital so get in he knew the hospital there was a nurse who was hired to take care off her no body  else and doctor meera who was friend of geet and pink and she was happy to see Mr khurana again
meera:" hey Mr khurana she was waiting for you she ask us every minute you if you are here please go in i will be there."
maan:"thanks Dr malhotra."
he go in and when she saw she told the nurse to give time to talk.
rano:"thanks for coming son,"
maan:"its no problem how are you feeling."
rano:'beta i am old so its okay its always pain when your old ."
maan:"mom i want to tell you some thing i love geet but i dont know if she do so until she except me i cant take over the business."
rano:"she do love you and will keep you happy beta promise me something she never ask anything so please but her bank money every month she dont charge people when she fight for them so please but three lakh every month so she can do any think she want."
maan:"i have to leave please take care off your self and your not gonna die i know it."
maan left and when he got to his car he saw geet coming to the hospital and he said
maan:" i never trusted women after sameera today i trust you please dont break and he left."
geet and her mom were talking
geet:"mom you called me what is wrong your okay right."
rano:"beta i am okay but i need you to  promise me one think and only one think."
geet:"what is it mom."
rano:"please do this for me for your dad get married please beta."
geet:"mom you know every man need my money and i want some to love me for who i am."
rano:"he will love you for who you are you just take care off him and support him that is it."
geet:"mom who are you talking about."
rano:"maan."beta he loves you but he is afraid you may leave him and you are afraid he may not love you but he do love you."

precap: the date

and guys sorry i am tired so i will update tomorrow 

Edited by cuyuun13 - 13 years ago
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
nice part. loved it.
continue soon.