Nothing Can Keep Me Away From U pt 18 pg 22

Maneet13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
GUYS I WAS THINKING SOMETHING ABOUT SOMETIME THE STORY DIFFERENT WITHE SHOW ITS MAAN ADOPTING A GIRL AND EVERY BODY IS NOT BELIEVING SAMEERA WILL BE IN THIS STORY AND SHE WILL BE IN THE MIDDLE SO

story is  about  maan and  gauri how they unite after his ex wife give his daughter adoption and the person who unite them is geet so he fell in love with geet and the story continue from there  how they fight with sameera together and how they fell in love so hope you like it

CHARACTER SKETCH:

MAAN SINGH
AND H KHURANA: BUSINESSMEN tycoon 28 yrs old

SAVETRI DEVI : MAAN Dev and Vicky dadima loves her grandsons so much

GAURI :MAAN DAUGHTER I WILL EXPLAIN LATER  SHE IS 10

DEV SINGH KHURANA: MAAN YOUNG BROTHER HE LOVES HIS BROTHER  22

VISHUAL SING KHURANA:AKA VICKY HE IS YOUNG OUT  GOING BUT HE HAVE LIMIT AND HE DON'T CROSS THAT LIMIT  21 YRS OLD

GEET HANDA: SHE IS NOT PREGNANT AND YES SHE IS A LAWYER THIS WILL BE FUN SHE IS 25 YRS OLD

PINKY: THE ONLY PERSON WHO BELIEVE GEET AND THE ONLY PERSON SHE CAN TURN
TO WHEN SHE NEED ADVISE  PINKY WORK FOR MAAN COMPANY  SHE IS 19 yrs old

ADI: HE IS MAAN FRIEND AND THE ONLY ONE WHO BELIEVE HIM AFTER HIS FAMILY
HE LOVE GEET AND PINKY BUT HE LOVE PINKY AND HE DON'T WANT TO RUIN THEIR FRIENDSHIP

SASHA: SHE IS GEET SECRETARY LOVES GEET AND WILL NEVER BELIEVE A WORD AGAINST HER

TASHA SHE IS 20 YRS OLD SMART AND FUNNY LOVE HER FRIENDS SHE DID SOMETHING TO GET IN JAIL 

sameera she is 27 and she is cone who want the people money she is maan ex wife and gauri mom and she is back to maan life but she is to late because he is engage to geet handa she is using tasha 

IF YOU LIKE THE CONCEPT PLEASE COMMENT OR HIT THE LIKE BOTTOM

INDEX

PART 1= https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1565229

PART 2= https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1565229?pn=2

PART 3= https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1565229?pn=4
PART 4 = https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1565229?pn=5
PART 5 = https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1565229?pn=5   

PART 6 = https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1565229?pn=6

PART 7 = https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1565229?pn=7

PART 9  = https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1565229?pn=9
PART 10 = https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1565229?pn=11
PART 11 = https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1565229?pn=12

PART 12 = https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1565229?pn=13

PART 13   = https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1565229?pn=15

Part 14  = https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1565229?pn=16

Part 15A  =https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1565229?pn=17

PART15B = https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1565229?pn=19

PART 16=hppt://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1565229&TPN=20

part 17= https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1565229&TPN=2

part 18 page 22 please comment thanks 

please comment and hit the like bottom thanks for reading 

Edited by cuyuun13 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maanujaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nyc intro would like to c yr updt
komlika thumbnail
nice characters..........do add me to PM list 😊
rinky88 thumbnail
i like it plz continue it will be really interesting to read about geet as she is a lawyer continue asap
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
great intro..love it..do contiue plz.
thxx
kirannaryani thumbnail
wow nice ff plz cont soon can u add me in pm list 
Maneet13 thumbnail
Hi guys i am new to the IF so if i make mistake please do tell me and if you want me to add your buddy list please add me 

PART 1

IT was Sunday morning maan was running out side of the mansion when he saw a baby a girl crying he look the park to see if someone was coming for her but nobody was there so he call one off his guard and told was there any one who left this girl that you saw the say no maan go to the girl side and said this

maan: baby what your name?
girl: gauri
maan: why are you crying
gauri: for my mom
maan: where did she go i will be with you until she cames back so dont cry please
gauri: okay

they wait for 1 hour but no body was there so he decide he will take to his mansion and wait there until her parent return. on the mansion there was dadima  was telling nakul to get the breakfast ready so that dont leave the breakfast

maan came in caring a baby she was 5 years old beautiful brown eyes and long black hair she was not to much wait but she had a beautiful color dadima was looking him like is he crazy why is he carrying a baby in this hour and after all he is maan so she was curios so she decide to find out

dadima: maan beta who is this baby and why are you carrying this hour where is her parent?

maan: dadima she was crying when i was in the park running so there was no body there and i think she is hungry so i decided to bring her here i could not leave her there and i believe she is lost
dadima was come so she said okay give her something to eat and be care full her parent can say she was kidnap and you know what that means police media and all that think

maan was quite sometime he call his lawyer arjun

arjun: maan what is wrong that you call this hour is every think okay is dadima okay
maan: hey came down every think is fine but there is something i like to tell you please came to the garden i will be waiting and hurry up please
after 10 minute in dell hi traffic  he came to the garden

arjun: who is she and when did you get married have a baby girl and you didn't even tell me that you were married i thought we were friends but i was wrong i was your lawyer

maan: was quite and said no i am not married and not going there so please come down and listen  he told what happen what dadima said to him and  he ask what to do
Arjun:  was looking like maan are  you sick why would you do that there are million baby who was left on the streets why dont you pick them up to this is trap and we all know that so what do you want me to do 
Maan: if we dont find her parent i am gonna adopt the baby and yes there are million but i saw this girl and i didn't think about my self for once and why do i pay you if your not gonna do your job

Arjun: okay i will call one off my friend she is a lawyer in criminal and family mater so she will handle this adaption and every think will be okay i told you last week i am going to mumbai for a while so she will handle
and dont tell any body because you know the media how they find out quickly every think so see you tomorrow at Rasika Restaurant and we will meet there your new lawyer she is good and will do any think to keep you away trouble bye maan and say hi to dadima

maan came back to the mansion and he was calling friend Adi he said i need you to call the pink and came to the mansion  15 minute later they came and they were like why is a baby girl in your home he was tired explaining he told them its his daughter so please dont ask so many questions he gave them many and told them to buy cloth for her he will follow them in his car and dont ask her questions please i will be waiting out side the mall
maan: gauri go with uncle and i will follow you okay if you need any think ask them dont be shy okay
gauri: okay uncle thank u
pink: uncle ?
gauri: uncle why
adi :okay beta lets go maan you dont need came with us we will came back soon
maan:adi i dont want  the media to find out about her so please until  i do something that i can call her  my daughter i dont want to answer any question about gauri  so the guards will go with you and please lets go
maan call his brother and told to be with dadima until he came back because she was not feeling well
adi pink and gauri did the shopping maan was outside the mall  waiting for them
and when they finish the shopping they come out and go to their home maan pick up gauri from pick house and he go to the mansion they had there dinner and vicky and dev was looking there brother who is she and dadima told them what happen this morning because there were on business trip and just came back before maan left for gauri shopping she was shy and didn't ask any think but maan knew
she was tired so he told one off his maid please give her shower and let her sleep on the guest room and be there with her until i came back
he was talking to dadima and told he want them to adopt gauri

maan: dadima i know you will not like this but please i want to adopt her she dont any body i send the guards to the park no body came to pick her up i will fight for her and no one can can do any thing that will take her away from me please trust me one this one
dadima: said okay maan but you know the consequences that will came from adopting her but i will always support you
he gave a kiss from forehead and said i love you dadima good night if you need any think call me please
maan saw gauri crying he was hurt how can a mom leave her baby and not came back
why did she gave birth if she was leaving when her daughter needed the most 
he call nakul and said give her milk he told he gave her but she said no
maan: okay go and good night
maan: beta why are you crying you dont your new house
gauri: no uncle i miss mom
maan: she will be back but know lets sleep because tomorrow you will go with uncle to where ever you want okay
gauri slept peacefully
maan left to his room he did not sleep  at all thinking what will he do if he adopt her he can take care off her he was thinking a lot and then he said Vicky and Dev and adi will be there to help me so nothing to worry
some one knock his door and he said come in he knew it was Dev or Vicky so they came in and said Bha'i  we need to ask you some think
Dev: bro who will look after this girl i know we work and there is no one other than dadima the maid and nakul and they cant look after her so why dont we hire a nanny  only for her
Vicky:one off us will drop her and pick her up you know we go business trip every time so the driver will pick her up and drop her to school so dont worry we will help you they hug and maan said
maan: thanks and how was your trip did you get the contract
Dev: yes bro i get the deal and we sign for the deal so its finish
Vicky: yes i get the deal and he sign this morning i was lucky because he was leaving on London i am tired good night bhai
Dev:bro good night
maan: good night
next day maan wake up early he did exercise he was getting ready when arjun call and said i am coming please be on time or she will leave
MAAN SINGH KHURANA never  came late so please you be one time and bye
he saw gauri sitting Conner of the stair and said
maan:  why are you siting here beta why dont you get ready uncle Vicky will take you where ever you want get ready and came down stairs so you can have breakfast.
maan: maria get her ready and give her shower let when you finish see that back there is clothes let her choose what she want and give her breakfast Vicky will take where ever she want an tell dadima  that i cant wait for breakfast  so i will call her give her medicine by gauri dont be shy he left
at Rasika restaurant  arjun and the other lawyer just came in and arjun said lets call maan
arjun: maan where are you i am at the rasika rest and your not here
maan: i am sitting in the back
arjun: okay bye
maan: hi arjun your late 15 minute
arjun:sorry maan it was traffic hey this the lawyer a told you about she do what ever she can to help adopt gauri i told her and she will be happy
maan: hi am maan singh khurana nice to meet you he said shaking her hand
geet: geet handa nice to meet you
she was beautiful he thought is she angel
she look at him and said wow he is Greek god hot sexy and he have attitude  they sit and arjun said guys i am leaving tomorrom so lets finish the  court today we have  12 clock appointment with judge vickram and he will help us so
arjun: maan if you have meeting cancel i will be back i have to go my office pick some files i will be here in 30 minute
geet :i will be back to in 30 minute so see u then
maan: excuse me why did you call me here then arjun because you know client need me to finish there deals and presentations
arjun: no geet you have to ask him the question that the judge will ask you later and you know judge vickram have short temper issues so please finish this formal questions and wait for me
maan: okay please finish this court think by this week because i want gauri to start school
geet : its not in our hands Mr, khurana and yes she will start school but not this week or next
maan: why cant she not start school next week
arjun was looking at them guys stop arguing and finish this before i go
geet: call sasha and said please find out about this girl parent why they left her
maan: was looking at her he never saw some one who is beautiful  like her but he can think about her know after what his ex fiance did to him no he could not think about women or marriage
geet: Mr khurana what do you do and can you provide your income so that the judge can see how could you take care off a girl her clothe and every think she need
maan: was like why do you need all about this
geet: mr khurana this is something we need when we are fighting with the court so that they can give you the right to adopt the baby
maan i work on khurana contraction and my income is enough to look after her here is my income
geet: thanks
maan: y r welcome
geet: tell me why do you want to adopt and what about your wife does she know about you decision to adopt a baby girl
maan: i want to adopt her because i love baby and she needed a love and i will give her my family will give her as far it goes my wife i am not concern about her know she will find out when i get the chance to tell her
geet: okay lets go i think arjun will meet us in the court and i will see you there i will drive if you need tight i can give you
maan was like does she know who i am for god sake i am maan singh khurana i she is saying i will you right give a break
maan: no i will see you there he call his driver and get inside the car he open his window and said see you there in 10 minute
geet: was asking who is he and why is he acting he is the owner of khurana contraction
she was driving when she get a call from sasha saying i did not find any think geet
sasha was geet secretary
geet: okay sasha please call me if you find any think and cancel my appointment for today
sasha: okay geet take care and see you tomorrow
she hang up and her phone rang
she saw the number and said who is this
arjun: said its me geet
geet:hey arjun where are you
arjun:i  will be there in 5 minute
geet: see u then
arjun: did you get the info you wanted
geet: no i did not i think she is trap but why its not like he is the richest man in Delhi or India
arjun:he is the fourth richest man in the world but nobody know him that much he dont talk to media he is quite
he have view friends and they knew him before he get rich so your answer he is rich but he will not tell you about it because to  trust you will take time for him  he is kind and he dont like woman so be care full.

precap:
your honor he will take care off her but give him the chance,

that it for today see you again please hit the like bottom
-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
loved it............ plzzzz add me to ur pm list
Maneet13 thumbnail
[QUOTE=XXXYYYZZZ]loved it............ plzzzz add me to ur pm list[/QUOTE
thanks you and i will add you please if you need me to change some think tell me
heycookie thumbnail

Sooooooooooooooooooooooo nice ............. Love it..........