Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: DarkHellBlaze

You sound so serious at times πŸ˜›

LOL! I thought I was a dramebaaz? ;p

Ok enough chit chat, SA come back in a show already but I sorta have a feeling you will :)
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail

*Comes and hug Anku tytly and kisses her on cheek* i luv u hun

Shona replied to me once again on Hoonur wooohoo party tym for me *twist and i twist and we KaShians twist*  am loving all her replie to fans be it on website or blog
@Ash:I agree with u Seert wrote an essay heehehe bt i am glad Shona relied to her

Shona is a sweetheart man the way she is replyingt to fans is so sweet and ant wait to see her back on SBS and Anku come on do u think Shona will wear white this tym?

ooh one think for those fans who are making people hate Shilpa saying Shona bashed KSG in a pm well quit it man truth is out if she ever had a problem W*H KSG she wouldn't even reply to KaSh fans bt she did to all KaSh fans so this tells dat she never bashed anyways luv Shona and luv KSG
-Aliya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I just LOOOVE this lady! More and more with her every dedication towards her fans. :D

I didn't know about hoonur.com..i only knew about her other SA blog. Two blogs to interact with fans haww i loove her! hehe

i want to sign up for hoonur.com as well but i can't. anyway she replied to my comment on her other SA blog!!! eeeks!
DulceTentacion. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Angelic_Swancy

Minazzzzzzzzz, my twin, dnt we both just think sooo alike? πŸ˜†

Rebecca was the best, and one direction < either one of them should have won, but they've both got a bright future in front of them πŸ˜‰

😳

Yup we both think Alike and thats What Connects us LOLπŸ˜†

One direction have already signed a contract with Simon, so they are on a Roll already :D

OMG did you hear thier song 'Forever Young' Its Nice. They Woud've sang that song if they were in the Final 2.

and Rebecca....I know she has a bright future in store for her! She is a Beautiful Women, inside and outside with Immense Talent! <3

Edited by _minaz_ - 13 years ago
AnonymousUser thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tahmina96

I just LOOOVE this lady! More and more with her every dedication towards her fans. :D

I didn't know about hoonur.com..i only knew about her other SA blog. Two blogs to interact with fans haww i loove her! hehe

i want to sign up for hoonur.com as well but i can't. anyway she replied to my comment on her other SA blog!!! eeeks!

You dont have to sign up for it you can comment from your FB account as well.
aishwarya.15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
shilpa one more step and thats u r new show and what more we need ur blog, or ws and a new show to watch u daily

ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Anku,

Thanks πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
lakshmivijaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update 
shilpa u rock
-Humaira- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Thanks for sharing! Her date of birth is definitely wrong! As far as the year is concerned, different sources reveal different things. According to certain sites its '82, according to the others its '83. I read an interview in a magazine long back when DMG was around 4-5 months old that her DOB was 10th Dec 1978. In a south Indian movies website, it said that Saakshi Shivanand's birthday is 15th April 1977 and Shilpa is 20 months younger i.e. Dec 1978 on that one too. And now, 1985. So I guess Shona's DOB and age will always remain a mysteryπŸ˜†

It has to be 1978! shes deifnitely not 25 years! πŸ˜†
bary thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ~angelz16~

She has replied to some fans on BLOG too now. LONG replies.

Check, check...if you were the lucky one ;)

anku,i am one of the lucky ones,u know she is officially my di
where did she mentioned about pune kids,zahra even saying she saw it few pages back,plzz explain me yaar