Shilpa-Hoonur~: ITvF Diwali with SA & Mom: Pg 114

anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys, the earlier page was under the 'Listing of Shilpa' page. This is the actual page and it is GREAT!!!!! Check it out:--

She is replying to fans too. AWESOMEEE!!!<33

Her latest update from yesterday--

Shilpa Anand : Hey ...Thank u all for all the love that you have give me ...I am so glad to have a platform to be connected with all of you .First of all i would like to thank you all for making my birthday so special ...especially the album made by all those lovely kids in pune. Yesterday at 10:52am

The article mentioning her and other various celebs who have signed up on Hoonur.com...

Hoonur Relaunches As Social Network

Hoonur.com, the talent search platform launched last year by Balaji Telefilms has relaunched itself as a social network. In its previous avatar, Hoonur allowed users looking for jobs in the TV industry, and showcase their portfolio online, and was similar to a job portal. The current format goes beyond a job portal, and allows talent seekers to connect with each other. In addition, Hoonur has launched celebrity profiles, featuring TV stars: Karan Kundra, Kritika Kamra, Arjun Bijlani , Binny Sharma, Nishant Malkani and Shilpa Anand have signed up exclusively with Hoonur.

While there is little differentiation in bringing celebrities on to a social network anymore (they're on Twitter, iTimes*, BigAdda, ibibo' everywhere), on Hoonur, it would be a means to an end: celebrities on a talent showcase platform would help attract jobseekers. Additionally, jobseekers can get their own vanity URL, and choose to follow stars and production houses for updates on casting calls and shows. It's far more comprehensive than what Hoonur was in its initial format. Remember that Balaji Telefilms is among India's most successful TV production houses.

From a user perspective, Hoonur is now trying to allow them to create their personal brand, with personalized pages, (background themes and colors), multimedia showcase, fans, friends, popularity meter, vital statistics, recommendations, etc. The personalization element, as well as the opportunity to interact with stars is an approach similar to what made MySpace big, even though that more was about bands and music. For Indian users brought up on Orkut and Facebook, and with few avenues to showcase their talent, this could well grow. Scale will be tricky: Hoonur will be hard pressed, though, to bring users not looking for a job in the entertainment business on board.

And there is competition: We weren't aware of this, but last year, K Sera Sera entertainment also launched their entertainment talent network.

Edited by x.Anku.x - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku- thumbnail
INDEX:
Credit For Collection: -Zeeshan-. THANK YOU SO MUCH, Zeeshan. 🤗
Designed By: Yours Truly :P 😆😆😆

Shilpa Anand :
Hey ...Thank u all for all the love that you have give me ...I am so glad to have a platform to be connected with all of you. First of all i would like to thank you all for making my birthday so special ...especially the album made by all those lovely kids in Pune. Yesterday at 10:52am (15th December,2010)

Shilpa Anand : Just made paneer indola for sbs today for their christmas special...it was so much fun i felt like a professional chef wearing the chef hat and aprin...sbs mujhe zaroor khana banana sikha denge :-) Saturday at 7:19pm (18th December,2010)

Shilpa Anand : I just saw this horror film 'The haunting in connecticut' ...liked it.I guess i enjoy watching horror films. Monday at 5:52pm(20th December,2010)

Shilpa Anand : And guess what? My little Shopaw is all ready for Christmas. I got him a haircut - a proper Poodle cut this time :) and also a new Winter jacket for the cutie. 43 mins ago(23rd December,2010)

Shilpa Anand : Hey guys!! I gave yet another interview with Aaj Tak for their Christmas Special and decorated a Christmas Tree there. (23rd December,2010)

Shilpa Anand : December is Party month for me !! Going tonight for a live band performace with dinner. And later catching up with some friends in town. (24th December,2010)

Shilpa Anand : Even last night I went for a friend's youngster party. Whats up with you guys? (24th December,2010)

Shilpa Anand : On Christmas day tomorrow, I will be attending my friends wedding and then heading to a Christmas Party !! Good fun times :) WIll upload my pictures soon. Merry Christmas to all you guys. Enjoy yourselves :) (24th December,2010)

Shilpa Anand : Having a nice time at the mall with family and friends... about an hour ago(29th December,2010)

Shilpa Anand : Wish you all a very Happy New Year!!! Had a blast on new yrs. First went for dinner with family and then went for a friend's terrace party. Great fun!!! 24 mins ago(4th january,2010)

Shilpa Anand : No One Killed Jessica - a must watch! I loved Rani's performance. Also, all you guys will soon see me on your TV screens with my new advertisement. :) about 6 hours ago(11th January,2011)

Shilpa Anand : Had fun shooting for the ad was more like a picnic today, finally hit the gym n had a great work out... about 7 hours ago(14th january,2011)

Shilpa Anand : Just read this book "many lives many masters" n what an interesting book... about 4 hours ago(17th January,2011)

Shilpa Anand : My masi n uncle are in town so having a nice time with them. Also read Sara book 1 and loved it so much that I got Sara book 2 n 3 to read about. 16 hours ago(19th January,2011)

Shilpa Anand : I attended a fashion show at institute on chemical technology as a judge. show was put up by 9 colleges it was amazing to see how today's youth is so innovative with different themes ... about 5 hours ago(24th January,2011)

Shilpa Anand : Been shopping a lot with my mom n masi for my cousin brother's wedding n shopping is always fun... atleast for girls!!!! 54 mins ago(29th January,2011)

Shilpa Anand : Just saw gossip girls series ... Totallly awesome !!!!! about 4 hours ago(9th February,2011)

Shilpa Anand : First day of Shivyog and had a divine experience about 6 hours ago(18th February,2011)

Shilpa Anand : I had heard from my friends about how people have different blissful experiences while meditating when they do shivyog and today I experienced it... It's just the beginning!!!! about 9 hours ago(19th February,2011)

Shilpa Anand : Sis back in town but only got one day to hang out with her, will make the most of it :-) Also packing up getting ready to leave town... about an hour ago(22nd March,2011)

Shilpa Anand : Watching the match... Very exciting !!! about 5 hours ago(24th March,2011)

Shilpa Anand : All set to watch the match at a friends place ... 4 mins ago(30th March,2011)

Shilpa Anand : Happiness has no permanent address. It dwells with those who live for others :-) about an hour ago(31st March,2011)

Shilpa Anand : All geared up for the finals... about 2 hours ago(2nd April,2011)

Shilpa Anand : What a match !!!!! :-) 41 mins ago(4th April,2011)

Shilpa Anand : My best friend's bday... Party time... Happy B'day Sheetu !!! about 18 hours ago(7th April,2011)

Shilpa Anand : Just saw Black Swan... What performance!!!!!! 32 mins ago(14th April,2011)

Shilpa Anand : In this world there is nothing so important as to cause us anxiety. If only we can hand over all our problems in childlike trust to the lord, we can live happily as waves dancing on the sea :-) about 3 hours ago(15th April,2011)

Shilpa Anand : Enjoyed watching "Morning Glory" !!!! about an hour ago(25th April,2011)

Shilpa Anand : What are you anxious about? A year hence you will not even remember what is happening today or what is upsetting you so much. 23 mins ago(28th April,2011)

Shilpa Anand : Success is not fame, money or power... It's waking up in the morning and feeling so good about what you have to do! about an hour ago(29th April,2011)

Shilpa Anand : Upgrade yourself by all means... But never degrade another!!! about an hour ago(10thMay,2011)

Shilpa Anand : The whole world is seeking happiness... Only a few create it!!! 1 min ago(13th May,2011)

Shilpa Anand : Saw the movie 'Ragini MMS' ..Got so scared that i slept in my Moms room last night...Hehe horror films do that to you ! about 23 hours ago(17th May,2011)

Shilpa Anand : Be kind to everyone.. Who knows the next person you meet has a broken heart! 57 mins ago(20th May,2011)

Shilpa Anand :Our true wealth does not consist in what we have but in what we are.36 mins ago(25th May,2011)

Shilpa Anand : Faith and Impossible - the two words can never go together...  about an hour ago(28th May,2011)

Edited by x.Anku.x - 12 years ago
anku- thumbnail

LOL. I still can't get over it. FINALLY, we know Shona's DOB 😆

anku- thumbnail
1982 was on Wikipedia which can be edited by anyone. =)
desigrl05 thumbnail

pretty girl she is. I like how she comes across as a level headed person :)

Maham thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
bt dob says 19th dec 1985 ....... 😕
anku- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ridz_arman

bt dob says 19th dec 1985 ....... 😕

Yep. That's gonna get correct soon hopefully =)

@Jhanvi:- Oyee! Have u seen a merged VM of Shilpa with Maan? 😳
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
Ankuuuuuuuu mwahhhhhhhh thank u

I know i saw her D.O.B 

Shona is awesome yaar i saw her reply yesterday u have seen the Album na it was so amazing you have no idea how talented those kids are yaar they are the best you should have seen the msgs all the cards were really superb and Shona is so cute yaar
Edited by tzahra - 13 years ago
anku- thumbnail

Originally posted by: tzahra

Ankuuuuuuuu mwahhhhhhhh thank u

I know i saw her D.O.B 

Shona is awesome yaar i saw her reply yesterday u have seen the Album na it was so amazing you have no idea how talented those kids are yaar they are the best you should have seen the msgs all the cards were really superb and Shona is so cute yaar

Zahru!!! She replied to uuuuu  Loveee youu!!!!

LMAO. I swear. Her D.O.B has also been in churcha 😆😆
No idea about any album. You know about it? But I am sure since its by kids, it must be cute =) Kids make pretty stuff. lol.
Maham thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

thnks anku for posting ths.........😳

so finally v can nw interact with shilpa......yayyyyyyyy.........