Frequent Posters

panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@all BRB...have to give my kid his afternoon snack  
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Vini: OMG......how could i even think that we can think of a chemistry between the non existing bread🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣..me out of my brain coz of OFFICE syapa😭
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ALL: So i was wondering. MSK has yet to tell Geet abt wanting to drop charges against NT. M guessing they won't be talking abt this at all till the wedding is over. As much as i love these light hearted moments....i think it's time they talk abt this issue. She can't nbe kept in the dark for so long right?!

The way it's going....looks like wedding preparations will be in full swing the coming days...

BTW one more thing, i don't get why everybody were so fascinated with the Handphones yst 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Is this Arjun? 😲😆

mchopra thumbnail
@sun: thats all na..thanks ..that i got..
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
@Zee Di
😲😲😲😲😲😲😲..is that really PS...😲

Meetu_Anu thumbnail
@Zee Di
😲😲😲😲😲😲😲..is that really PS...😲
....Di me want to tell u something IMP.....😃
cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Zee- 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣undefinedundefinedundefined🤣🤣🤣🤣 ARJUN 🤣🤣🤣undefined🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@Blue- i agree...a relationship doesnt last if u dont talk things out....and with maan and geet it is either bickering or Chaand taare talks.....real conversations happen rarely.....a real CONVERSATION that ever happened was when they went on tent date 🤣
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
The wedding card fight remined me of my fight with Satish before marriage..it was such a similar fight..haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii😍😍😍😍...in the end my mom-dad had to select a wedding card because we both never agreed on one wedding card😆😆😆...

And yup in that scene it was GC-DD more than Maaneet..for once I don't mind that..they both were sort of cute fighting there😆😆😳
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@zee..that is arjun indeed

@vini..even me apprehensive abt it .....when geet gets to know abt it..she will be super mad...i cannot understand why maan has to hide importatn things from her....this was the first thing he should have told ehr as soon as it happened..............and whenever sameera bomb blasts ..she will eat him alive.......then he will not even get benefit of doubt from me atleast........