#*Devil's Den#*Red Vs White..Annie U Gimme FRIGHT!

cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

ANNIE DE NAKHRE
BAAPRE BAAPRE!
🥱🥱🥱
🤣

Stripping genes in the Khurana PHAMILY

Vadde Veerji- master in STRIPTEASE ☺️
Dev Babu- Dont strip PLEASE 
Anwesha NON-EXISTING Khurana- have mercy on us MIZZ 😵

As for Vicky Khurana 🤔 hmmm...well looking at the rate at which the above mentioned Khurana wants to get rid of their clothings, I can only hope he is not running around NAKED undefined

MISHTI GEET and MEETHA MAAN
LAME-O

OMG....that phone conversation was so friggin LAME  now i dread the fact of why did I ever make fun of MSK of not giving her a gift  if we are gonna get such lame conversations on phone everyday......😳

Maan- MISHTI 😳
Geet- Meetha ☺️
Maan- MISHTIIIIIIIIII😳
Geet- Meeeeetha ☺️

BLOOD SUGAR LEVEL OF AUDIENCE RISES
PEOPLE ARE DOWN WITH DIABETES 
🤢🤢🤢🤢
undefinedundefinedundefinedundefined

so i thought he went to Arjun's Office to get a file from Annie the NE coz he had such an important "video conference" undefinedundefinedundefined Geet ne bulaya aur Maan urr ke chala gaya undefined and he says the GROSS PROFIT figures were good  I want to know what kind of a company would celebrate the fact that their "Gross Profit" figures are good? undefined There are terms known as EXPENSES  and the Net Profit which u get after subtracting the Expenses from GP  and i dont think the figures would still be good coz it would be a NET LOSS coz the boss cant be bothered about impotent mittings anymore undefined

BATTLE OF THE SIBLINGS
🥱

Brother and Sister ki chemistry
Bakwas packaged for free
Non-existent sister, the annoyingly bratty
Brother, who wants to sound sexy
And the back ground score is UTTERLY CRAPPY
😳
undefinedundefined

what was that background score?? undefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefined it sounded like a music they would use for a B-grade movie for "those" kinda scenes undefinedundefinedundefinedundefined like EWWW🤢undefinedundefinedundefinedundefined

chemistry is NOT happening between the two....Arjun has potential....dont make him act like such a dumb again...PLEASE! he is cool alright but today's scene made him look like a wannabe undefinedundefined

RED VS WHITE

so it starts with the flowers and from the flowers it goes on to the cards 😆 so i kinda like these fights coz it is only natural for a couple to fight like that 😆 if ur angry at something...u kinda do take out that anger on everything 😆 i found it cute! 😳😆

those cards 😳 😳 Kanjoosi ki bhi hadh hoti hai 😳 what kinda crappy cards were those? CHEAP....i guess now that he spend so much on those PHONES....he's gonna make up for it by cost cutting in the wedding preparations  Geet is surely wearing cheap green lehnga (palak paneer colour Maan's fav) with fake gold jewelley  Geet still has time to backout  Vicky is still out there.... 

and the last scene was cute....he tried to mix the two colours 😳 i wonder why didnt he chose PINK  
RED + WHITE = PINK
that is definitely a better option i tell ya

Precap:
forehead kisses 😳 and talking about making Geet wear stuffs on Suhaag Raat 😳 😳 😳 it is supposed to be the opposite u MORON! 🐷 what else can even expect from him 🤬 I can foresee the future where even Geet will run away from him because of the lack of .............................................

it was an ok episode...nothing great....no complains on the nok-jhoks coz fights like these do happen in real....i see my sis and BIL fight like these all the time  only problem is why is MSK hiding stuffs from her? shouldnt he tell her about NT's case and they still havent told us if Maan actually did take the case back....if he did then 😡 atleast Geet should have her consent in these matters....!!! all these stuffs should not be avoided....they should talk...maybe put the phone in use and talk beyond MISHTI AND MEETHA  Dadi seems to be enjoying the wedding preps more than anyone

Edited by cacoethes - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

DISCLAIMER

The information here is Xclusive to de Den ONLY! Read n FORGET IT!  Infringe our CopyRite and Anj will make u watch the "India Paints" Videos till u c the Light! Everyone Is Welcome, so Post Post! We are like Appy Fizz and Grappo Fizz....Cool to de Core!   
- Devils of the Devil's Den-

THE DEVIL'S UPDATED RULES n NOTES

1. If U don't like the Devil's Den residents then just fly away!  We don't like to be mean hosts!

2. U can only jappoo Geet HSP ki Geet at Den - So, stay in your maryaada and don't jam about other shows!

3. The Den is not just about CONfakes, but reel takes so discuss dey story constructively in all its glory😃

Do dish about the Actors, but don't diss em or their frogs!  Anj won't post ur IF bail!

5. This is not Dadimaa's Darbar, so don't spam about the best way to bake ham, etc.!

6. We r going to open new Den before airtime and shift there once the show finishes whether u ve reserved ya not!  So, be PHAAST!

7. Don't QUOTE use "@" to reply varna you will get a Watt o Unwanted pics that will make ur eyes snap crackle n pop!  Max of 1 quote is okkie if u really must - that's all.

8. Naya Den if we run outta the original 1 for the day can be opened by anyone, but only post these rules & the link to the old den in the 1st post.  Don't forget to leave link of 2ndary dens in original one for the day.  

9. There is Devilsden A/C.  Its for emergencies & our awesome Kreations Corner 

DEVIL'S PLEDGE 

All the Devils raise hand and repeat after me 
"I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I AM UPTO NO GOOD" 
"And hereby Pledge to diss All de Spoilers n Spoof de Pictures" 

WATCH ON STAR PLAYER 
Star Player is testing whether they could go live at the same time or within the half-an-hour of airtime, but are NOT fully live yet.  So, watch from the site if u can.  Its the least we can do as good viewers.   
Edited by cacoethes - 13 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
QUIZ PAPER
1. Who wins the love stakes?  Geet or Moron?  Who is a better "mate" & Why?

2 How many named servants does Khurana mansion have to date? Name them all?

3. What is Pinky's official job title?

4. Urjuun's secretary most resembles this member of the den or her people?

5. In 1 line describe what u think shud happen to Dev? (50 word max)

6. In 2 lines describe what you think  shud happen to Sasha (100 words max).

7. If u could keep Meera or Sasha - whom would you choose to keep and why?

8. One character not currently in the show that you would like to bring back other then Brijbhai! And Why?

Arrow ki Target? 
A man of many words today, but yet a peverted mystery! Until she introduced herself, did he know who he was eyeing through the mirror? Was he attracted to wat he saw? Or is now simply blah but, is going to take advantage of the Ms.Khurana? I like how they r shaping his character... I like mystery! But, is there chemistry? I am not sure, but his voice n poised demeanour sure is sexy!

Mishti Maan is Pheeka Paan
Maan claiming he is meetha n smart?! Waaat?! Yuck n No! Dude I prefer u selfish isphecially about Geet and u r deffo not smart! It took u forever to buy a phone u cheap poptart! 

Jokes Apart: the scenes were cute but, there is a growing dearth of innovation n passion... Nissar wake up pretty please! Also, MIA of late is logic... So, many loops need closing that u practically require a knotting session and I am not referring to marriage!
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 13 years ago
bDgT thumbnail
Cryptic Clues

Hell Hath no Fury at all!!

Where does the question of a woman scorned come along?
When all the fury is concentrated in the soul of man, on this earth alone, how can there be enough fire to devour the Vesuvius in Hell?

Minx or Pixie

My sister is cool
She ain't a fool
She can take me to cleaners for her bills
She can make mincemeat of those ones that want to dry her...or bowl her clean

Bankruptcy

Oh well!!
What do they say about thinkers and those that wink
Having no capacity for both those things
Money can be made by mettle of men
And Men of Mettle always can mint gold from even mud and sand
Brother of mine, money is nothing but a measure of man
and money that is gone can always be gotten back
If you are wealthy in the brain and there is no brain drain

Wealth is a state of mind
The really rich are rich always
Come high water or low panes

Killing

When you set someone up for the kill
You better deliver
Waiting to be buried 6-ft under
In that hole

--------

Episode Reading:

-- Annie is NOT MSK's weakness and Arjun knows that - it is something else and tonight the clues were all over the place - and they weren't even ciphered properly for one to decipher

-- MSK is all said and done, a man of his word, so it will be his word that will make him or break him -   a man of his word - a man of honor - noble man

-- Geet unwittingly does not realize that she is setting herself on the path to disenchantment - Helen of Troy

-- Daadima knows that to rule one has to divide or seem to divide to unite - the fear of division stops all screams of division and sets one on the path of unity - O, how I wish United India realized that pre-Partition

-- One goes through hell but always realizes that hell is a mega myth that someone is lodged in people's psyche to make earth look a better place in comparison in the amount of sufferance vis-a-vis the myth of a larger sufferance down under - BUT that is subterfuge of the highest order and one knows that one only suffers till such time sufferance is built to an order and specification, break it and there ain't nothing like it

Okay,

- Good execution today - 6/10
- Good script - 4/10
- Good story - 4/10
- Good action - 7/10
- Good production values - 6/10

Additional pointers:

To the GEET DEVELOPMENT TEAM:

1- Symbolism of color - don't overdo it mate, it looks like a Chinese boudoir or an Arab's harem

2 - Ripping off scenes from Bollywood - tame, lame, shame!! Our boys and gals in the team have brains and are capable of creativity, I wonder why we are not letting them put their gray cells to use. Is there some ration on that??

3 - Detailing is becoming too much of a thing of the past these days. Earlier we did a better job of it somehow.

4 - This ain't no generation leap love story, whatever happened to the framework of an "intense" love story?

5 - There is a lax, lazy, rudderless direction method that is coming into prominence off late, is it that someone has lost interest in the project mid-way. I have no clue, but if I a lay viewer can recognize it without being involved, I wonder how those involved in the project close at hand do not recognize this factor.

Edited by bDgT - 13 years ago
shreya_l thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Khafa hain Maan,
Nazarein karati sab bayan.
Jaana hai Avvesha ke paas,
Geet ho gayi udaas.
Arjun dekhe Anvesha ka haal,
Sheesha hai ya dohari deewar?
Ithalaati chal di Anvesha,
Maan bhi hai wahan pahuncha.
Aamane saamane hain 'AA' batteries.
Kya hongi discharge yeh ya,
Karengi supercharge bhagane ko humein?

Maan hain MD ke darwaje ke paas,
Itne mein suni apne phone ki aawaaz.
Mishti hain line par,
Muskurahat hain Maan ke hoton par.
Guftugu ka yeh parinaam,  
Geet ne bulaya hai to chodo sab kaam.
File thama secretary ko, chal diye voh.

Anvesha ko mili file,
Par voh hai hairaan.
Sheesha nahin tha voh thi deewar,
Arjun suno ab iski hunkaar.
Arjun kahe nazaara tha lakhon mein ek,
Kaise bata deta ladaki tum lagati ho dilfenk.
Anvesha ne aav dekha na taav,
Haath padak diya sujhaav.
Mujhe pakadane ke bahane na khojo,
Yunhi pakad lo paheli na boojho.
Anvesha hai gusse se laal,
Tum sang kaam nahin hoga kisi haal.

Geet khadi khadi badbadaati,
Abhi tak nahin aayi hai Maan ki gaadi.
Tumhari pasand ko apna banaya,
Phir bhi tum ne hadkaya?
Dono  phir hain rangon mein ulajhe,
Ek duje ki pasand ko ooper rakhte.

Dadi ma ne nimantran patron ki kholi dukaan,
Madad karo meri tum Geet aur Maan.
Jhagada karo tum ab band,
Apne vivah ka patra karo pasand.
Rangon par yahan bhi ho rahi behas,
Meri maano nahin to shaadi nahin hogi ab bas.
Dadi ma aayi is beech …shaadi nahin karni,
To Anvesha to bulati hoon phone pe kheench.
Maan aur Geet ab bhi dete ek duje ko ilzaam,
Dadi ko kehte aisa kuch nahin....
Mazaak karna hai humara kaam.
Aahkir Maan ne jatayi apni pasand,
Dadi hum is patra ke liye hain razamand.
Geet gayi phir se rooth, Maan bane ab premdooth.
Kamare ko hai badal diya, laal aur safed ka milan kiya.
Mez par rahke hain do gulab, dono hain alag phir bhi ek saath.
Khushi tumhari mujhe hai pasand,
Chun lo jo bhi main hoon razamand.

Parinaam = Result, Hunkaar = Roar, Nimantran = Invitation,
Patra  = Letter, Vivah  = Marriage, Kheej =  Vex

As Maan and Geet are busy with pre wedding jitters...their fight seems fine...
CV's please do not forget that Geet has to be brought on board about NT and Arjun. Miscommunication or lack of it is not appreciated by us viewers...So as you show the sugary bonding, please ensure the reel life happenings are not oblivious to Geet.
Edited by shreya_l - 13 years ago
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Overall: Still very average for me. 😔

Maan - Geet Nok Jhok:  🥱

Annie - Arjun: 😡...is this what this show is now reduced to...females semi-stripping for TRPs? What next...how about a poll on who strips the best...😳? Now that will really get your viewers jumping for joy! Wake up writers and smell your show burning! Enough is enough! 😳

Daadi - Maan - Geet: Over-the-top. 👎🏼

Maan - Geet in the bedroom: In the midst of going to meetings, skipping meetings, fighting & romancing Geet, Maan had time to plan a romantic set-up in Geet's room...🤔

Whatever...the writing is plain lazy. If you guys have no respect for what you are truly capable of, why should I? 😳
Edited by darlunia - 13 years ago
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

UnRes~

CVz

i am glad i am prohibited evn reservation! coz i hav nothing much to say... tak care tat ur socks dont go off!! its already tooo loose...

n today all i ill say is i am waiting for tomorrow.. hoping with all t hop i can gather... to watch a  romantic TaLk with mor thn just a forehead kiSS n absolutely no mars n pluto..!!😳

one word abt Annie Arjun.. scene OTT!! Nikunj is improving.. yes she is but t mirror act was 🥱 giv us a brk.. she doesnot hav t looks for tat!😡 piyush is still staring! but really two Non-Actors to fill t gap of som very good performances... is really not wrking.. n i wud repeat Tis is one of T best shows on TV not an Acting school! 🤔

PS :  me T Maan Stalker Kanjoos does not hav a Sister!😡 PERIOD!

thk u NoT!

ResS!

hola Devils!

ress is missing t Den.. n its Devils.. n her FB too.. PG internet seva n timetable sucks!

one imp thing.. as u just saw i am barely able o write a few sentences.. so i am not planning any reservations in t near future.. Anj wud b reserving a spot for me instead in t Saturdays Den which she opens where i plan to do a Weekend Analysis!😆 (CVs aap to bach gaye!😛🤣🤣) which i ill b unreserving by Sunday!..

till thn TC all..🤗🤗🤗

Lub❤️

ResS!😳

PS : Spl lub n jhaapkisses to my wifey dear... 🤗

Edited by mi7chimes - 13 years ago
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey everyone!

Well..Another nok-jhok..thankfully better in execution than yesterday and clearer in intent too😆
 I wish going with the theme I could also write in Red and White...but oh well..
Let me do..Green and Red😉

Do this- he says
No Do this- She replies
They continue on and on unthinking of each others' plight
But I- she tries, he doesn't want to hear
Listen first- but she interrupts, not allowing him to clear

I want to do something for you is what she wishes to declare
I love you and I want you to be happy, he tries to communicate with a stare
she sees the concern, he sees it too
They both feel the love that surrounds them among the very few

It's not about a rose, it's not about a sheet
it's about your choice, it's about accepting defeat
Not giving up, but giving in for each other,
whilst accepting that all this was done for the happiness of one another

It's tough to do, and it needs time
Will you help me, he asks her with a smile?
Will you help me too, to make you happy?
Yes they both answer, consolidating an identity based on love

There is 'You' and there is 'I'
seeking to balance a 'hum' for life,
one day 'You' and 'I' will succeed,
because all that's needed for 'Hum' is love and belief

I'll start now scene wise😉otherwise I'll get confused😆LOL
Phone call...

1 call from her and the reproachful look of the morning is forgotten.
The phone convo was truly adorable...
Such a bright smile

Boliye...
Hayee...main toh isi mein ghayal ho gayi..
I love it when he says things like that😆

The way she says- aapki yaad aa rahi hai..he's soo happy..HAHA

Barry- Muah for the dialogues today..they were nice

Geet grounds him when she thinks he's free flying like a balloon in the air...

Anyway I like this taang khichai of each other they are doing..although "mishti jaise ziddi ladki" LOL😆

And mishti got what she wanted..meethi meethi baaton se MSK ko waapis bula liya

Such a cute convo..THANK God they are now using the cell phone as it should be used-
To communicate, not miscommunicate- so that closes yesterday's loop

Geet wants punctuality from Maan.😆 

Anyway...KIDS again..come and offer flowers at the time Geet is thinking that Maan isn't on time...the flowers come..almost telling her to stop fussing so much and feel their love and it's fruition

In the choice between his fave color and hers- she needs to have msk with her..because it's a choice that has to be made together..not 'I' or 'You' but as 'hum' again

So, when Maan makes the decision though it's in favor of her fave color...he's taking away her agency to decide and so dominating her and asserting his individuality over their mutuality
So, Geet asserts hers and so they bicker.

Of course, only their love..and their sign of love- can stop them and break this tu tu main main..
HAan...Concern for their baby unites them all over again. 

their hands on Geet's abdomen...protective gesture for the baby and sheltering HER (baby as to be daddy's princess!) from all harm

Like the sc that follows

The next scene- they enter the house - walking together...as they should walk! haan...i was so happy the first time they walked together😆 not aage peeche..

Geet is not someone to be dominated any more..LOL.
She is trying to make Maan understand that mutuality rather than individuality now..
That her decision needs to be taken into account too...😆
She can't be a "katputli"
And frankly- isn't that what we loved her for?
Her desire to not bow down in front of any authoritarian decision in any of her relationships..so she wants the most enriching relationship of her life to be based on not that..but love and understanding..and harmony

Maan is soo chup in the card-choosing scene..its hilarious...😆
Geet picks up red- her choice..and then sees Maan's color white

ITs not about a card...it's about listening to each other..and taking decisions as a UNIT😆
which they learn by the end of the epi..and the entire episode of tomorrow..judging by the precap

I loved the whole sequence though...LOL
and maneet arguing in background when Dadi fake calls annie!
😆

MSK- iska matlab tumhe mujhse shaadi nahi karni

He says if that's the case let it be- the thing is that he is still saying- u are paramount..he's just not able to express it properly...if she doesn't want it..then it won't happen

They become in case of crisis..Dadi😆 'canceling' wedding

Dadi realizes and tells them to decide and let her know soon.
She wants the decision to be taken together too..so Maan ki mannmaani nahi chalegi😆
She says "aapke paas poori raat baaki hai"😲
🤣 I thought it wasn't allowed for maan to be in Geet's maayika at night?

What I'm thinking is that- MSK said that she will choose the red card only...
So all of that..is it for this? ya pehle se hai?

Anyway- Red and White- Passion and Purity, Love and Harmony, The symbol of 'Hum'

The curtains, the bedsheet, the letter, the flowers- all of them- red and white

She is surrounded by the symbols of Hum and in that space...Maan has written a note

The letter he has written- By the way- Red on white paper..HAHA

Choose whichever because my choice is in your happiness

Hopefully we'll have some nice moments..where there is meaningful convo instead of moon, stars, khoobsurti..

Since they are in 'their' room...I wish they'd show maneet talking about dreams for the future..
😳 no talking would do too if you know what I mean😆

nok jhok has significance..at least i got something right yday..LOL

baat is she doesn't want dominance but equality😆

its not abt a card or a flower...ek doosre ki khushi...ek doosre ki pasand is more important than their own...uncaring of themselves...their only aim in life remains to maximize each others' happiness

LOL

Red- White- both combine- love and togetherness, harmony and purity 

Tomorrow maan will say all that has tried to be expressed through symbolism- all of his happiness, all of his colors and beauty is through her..whatever makes her happy will be the only decision
He gives in...so that they don't lose

But that is just a speculation- I have no idea..LOL..let's see what exactly he says.

Annie-Arjun

Nikunj- you're improving

Piyush- Some expressions😳

Though I love my chubby villain's bangs...really cute!! and his oh so hawt voice!!

It seems Mr Arjun will be quite a bad boy haan? with Annie...
I liked their interaction today and hope to see more..

I don't know what they are doing with this track and Im hoping for something different😳

Barry- Good dialogues today!!*jhapkisses*

Execution was better than yesterday I thought

DD,GC- You guys rocked as usual!

I'd give 7.5/10 and I liked the epi today!

that's all!
love to everyone

EDITED

Oh yeah the bangles...Well I hope they close the loop..Maan thank God at least mentions SR..
Maan has always hurt Geet with Bangles..kabhi todh ke(Engagement declaration when Pari leaves); kabhi modh ke; kabhi pehnaake and hurting her...

Now let's see what new thing he does..😆

Slowly, he's adorned her with the nishaanis of a married woman(if I may say it like that)- the well..khoon bhari maang, the maang tika, the bindi, the dupatta, the jhumkas, the bangles now..

I want Maan to put Geet's payal  on her feet too...😳
Edited by geet.a - 13 years ago
BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Letters From The Heart coming up...😆

Listen to this song while you wait* for me to finish (that is if u even are, which i doubt🤣)...shaadi bangaye amarkaid ki saaza! So perfect for Maan. 🤣

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0EReETeKyc[/YOUTUBE]

*Warning: Wait time may be longer then song duration due to abnormally large volumes of much more important tasks at hand. 🤣 🤣 🤣

Edited by Ann.A - 13 years ago
spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Reserved  hope its good😃

MSK really angry.. takes files  and leaves.. Geet tries calling him but he is upset...
NE trying the humraaz strip tease hmm no comments... 🤢
Urjun cant act.. 🤢its like when they wanted to replace AS they matched a one on one carbon copy for characteristics and found this guy..😆

Geet maan phone scene ok I loved it😃
First time the girl asked him to come and meet him and can MSK refuse?? no way he goes running back..😳😃
I loved DDs blush and GCs happiness there...The way she teases him was good😳

Arjun unwesha I am not impressed.. whats with copying maneet.. are u going to copy mahi.. I prefer u copy tadap tadap🤢😡

Rose fight - she wants to do things of his liking and he wants to please her..hmm and she is upset he does not let her do it.😃

both holding the tummy together? symbolic ? protecting baby?.😊 I am learning am I not??😆

Both fight and are back.. fight to the extent of them saying NO marriage..🤢
daadi uses reverse psychology..👏 daadi do u read us??

Last scene MSK U have changed and I like this change.. his pasand is in making her happy wow.. I loved this line..😳😊

Ok both like totally different things but  both want to please the other.. MSK realises she will be happier when she does something for him and he lets go?? I loved MSK😳😊 for that..

geet desperately wants to do something for him or please him and I think that will be closed in this track..
Precap  no comments but SR happening and MSK will put chudis.. hope he takes them off as well..😆😃

Edited by spshastr - 13 years ago