Posted: 13 years ago
hey rose great update
yup baji is right no one can come btw him and dutta
am waiting for next scene..am sure it will be full of tasha
suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hey Rose congrats on ur new thread๐Ÿค—

Hey Rose thanx alot for the wonderful update and PM....Baaji was really funny ๐Ÿ˜†he gave kala tea๐Ÿ˜†Duji friendship really rocks ..love them .. i hope to see them back on show like this..miss them ....Omg roops ke liya proposal๐Ÿ˜†...Omg last part was shocking and sad...yeh kya hua...iam feeling really bad  for tasha......i hope everything goes well......btw loved the update .. u are awesome....willl wait for the nxt part eagerly ...jaldi update karna.. u atke care and see ya around๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค—
blueopal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
congrats  for  new  thread  dear.............
it  was  nice  update  n  every  one  in  PN  refuse   to  drink   tea    made  by  maya  n atlast  kala ๐Ÿ˜†
drink  the  tea.........hmm.......it  was  funny  ,all  her  plan  was waste  na.................n  oil  was  spilt  into  naku................oh  nooooooooooooooooo....................looking  fwd................
swati2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
congrats for the new thread........this part was awesome as usual........loved the way Kala's plan failed.......Dutta ko to sirf Naku ki haath ki chai pasand hai na.........Roops is getting married......who's this unlucky guy.....lol.......omg Naku got hurt.....Dutta so caring........update soon.....
Chinu2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved your thread rose!!! yaar aisa kuch LTL mein kyon nahin hota!!๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•!!
saimeen93 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow...rose! always w8ing 4 ur update..i hope lovely,caring,romantic scene is on the way...๐Ÿ˜ณ
great going grl...thnx 4 pm ..๐Ÿ˜Š
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
oh..noooooooooo..naaku hurt..plz make her get well soon..aur dher sara tasha romance....is baaji paired with roops...i have a feeling its so...
spandana11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Rose very well written๐Ÿ‘, good part, baji was awesome making kala to drink the tea๐Ÿ˜† ,kala face should be worth watching ๐Ÿ˜†and poor nakuu hope she is not hurt more and we will see more caring dutta now๐Ÿ˜ณ Nice part jaldi next part update karo
NainaSengal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
sorry dear im sooooooo late....
i was toooo much bussy but now im back.....
and i cuaght up with all parts.....briliiant wokr jannu...and congratz for opening new thread....upload asap...& soryy....
-Madzy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awww very sweet part๐Ÿค— , brings the friendship up great written๐Ÿ‘