Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: shanak.hot

and on emore thing it's just a show, i dont think people should make a big deal out of it, they are doing it for our entertainment and we ahve to just see it!!!!so enjoy it, it's a shanak scene...and nowadays people are saying they dont get to see shanak...

u r right dear....................ek to shanak chillao......................aur mile to aisa karo...................guys its ur personal opinion................plz dont make a big deal😛
yasharan.love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
shriya I agree with u! taking the shoes off wasnt that big of a deal. but my problem is that the CVs are WASTING  a talented actress like Yashu! she has NO, watsoevr role to play, all she seems to be doing is romancing Shaan - cute but not satisfying fr us! who hve loved Yashu frm day one coz of her character's strenth, but how do we love it anymre, wen she hardly comes on screen!!!
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yaar pooja
i am thinking when shaan cuts of with his friends I guess khaank has a major role to play..it is a roller coaster ride now ....Bus

and how can we expect erh to get acting sceens when it is focussing on ROCK ON 
we need to wait till shan is hurt/ pressure comes from dad and all such things

if  cvs dont give her scenes then we can ask for...i think so now too early since rahul/shaan have not fully faced the truth as to music comany is shaans and duck/sam did not reveal..
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

@shriya di

i think the real issues here are:

1. that the original khanak has been compromised.

2. a talented actress like yashu is given insignificant scenes to perform.

whether everyone agrees on the shoe thing or not, the truth is we all miss our old khanak and want yashu to be given scenes worthy of her talent.

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sshriyaa84

yaar it is a question of personal choice

dont people know CEo of pepsi Company Indira Nooyi combs her younger daughters hair almost daily and cooks dinner or break fast  for hubby   often..

Are you seriously equating Combing your child's hair ,cooking and taking off your hubby's shoes on the same level??
In that case...I have nothing to say at all !!

I think this action of khanak SMELLS....SPELLS and EQUALS - REGRESSIVE !!!

I am DISPLEASED totally.....!!
destinylove thumbnail
@ zen
yaar the current track is on shaans college life and how can they give scenes
we did not like this is a different issue not it has come to play already..
and

We have to wait seriously for the turn of events like shaan getting badly hurt by friends actions sunil threatening him and madhvi asking him not to give up in between plus he himself getting insulted by rahul...

undue importance is given to shaans character too many scenes for him ( i feel so)

i am not mentioning new characters since we are mainly talking about Shanak and khanak here.

then(i mean after the said matters) I think Khanak may get a major role to play...there is no use in asking for her major role knowing fully well that the track si some thing else...

i agree yashus talent is  wasted a lot at present

But again we have to wait till things sort out if still they do this we can ask

however i strongly protest in keeping her completely out of episodes totally..this is unfair

again i am told in geet also geet was totally out on Monday Donno what is wrong with  all the cvs..I can only apply tiger balm for my head ache..t
Edited by sshriyaa84 - 13 years ago
NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
I think we are making a mountain out of a molehill, actually. WHAT was wrong in the scene?!! By doing something of this sort...khanak or in general any wife, unki izzat kam nahi ho jaayegi!! Oh God!! She just did something out of love and care for him!!
The CVs can't give us mushy-touchy-love all the time!! If overdone, it'll look more of lust than love which I am pretty sure is not the case in married couples.

Moreover, Shaan did say that she didn't need to do it!! Yehi scene mein agar Khanak Shaan ki shirt utaar rahi hoti toh am pretty sure most of us would've seen the scene till the time they hadn't memorised it..Shirt ki jagah she tried taking off his shoes toh usme kaun si badi baat ho gayi?! I don't understand and honestly speaking, even if somebody forces me to change my view,  I won't even try to.

We can talk ab a lot other things such as why Khanak's character has been sidelined or why YM is not getting any meaningful role in the rock on sequence or maybe just why are Rahul and Sam getting so much of screen time? ( I really felt that Duck as well as the other family members are totally gayab from the show)

P.S. While I was reading the update in the DT, I had no clue ki forum par itni discussion is baat par hogi.  Even I am disappointed.

Edited by luveeduvee - 13 years ago
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi,

While I appreciate your efforts to calm the members on the current track, lets focus on discussing this track in a single thread. There is already a thread opened on this issue. Please discuss this track in that thread.

This TOPIC IS CLOSED.

Thanks,
RBO Dev Team!