Khanaks actions Earn her respect!Totally ego free

destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
hey everyone
today they showed a scene of Khanak sensing her hubby coming home tired and she is trying to remove his shoes.

Of course he stops her  saying it is not village and she need not do it and he might have to do it if he finds her tiredπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and She says: "it is not a question of village It is a question of how much comfort i can be of to my husband who returns home tired"

I found the scene absoulte fine nothing to  feel bad at all  

It is not a disgrace in any form whatsoever  (atleast  i  felt so)

The  most simple reason being what khanak told as the reason  she wants to be of some help /comfort to her tired hubby.. 

When one has immense love for husband or close beloved ones there is no question of doing small things ..There is no such a thing as disrespect or importance to actor there.

This shows  khanak is completely ego free andit is a sign of immense love and care for her  husband... 

I was really appreciating khanaks character and my respect increased many folds for her.

.What is so wrong in remooving hubbys shoes when it is a matter of personal choice ...i

I   Dont they say actions speak louder than words. 

Moreso apt since she has these things in blood since she hails from village

Edited by sshriyaa84 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I haven't seen that episode, but even if she's doing that I don't think that's a bog deal, she knows he's tired and stressed out about the musical thing....Khanak shows how much she cares and if Shaan stopped her it shows that he cares for her too. Right?
shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
and on emore thing it's just a show, i dont think people should make a big deal out of it, they are doing it for our entertainment and we ahve to just see it!!!!so enjoy it, it's a shanak scene...and nowadays people are saying they dont get to see shanak...
NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
I too thought that it was extremely sweet of her😊😊 Even my mom does that (everyday for 27 yrs!)  and it definitely is a very caring gesture on her part...It's not as if mummy inferior hai or anything remotely of the sort..πŸ˜• I liked it.
wooster thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Do you really believe  that a wife taking her husbands shoes is not regressive?? 
and here i thought  India was moving forward!!!  

and i am sad that such educated women in this forum believe taking off her husbands shoes is not regressive but and an ego that comes in the way...

I wash my hands yet again...

Edited by wooster - 13 years ago
-Ray- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wooster

Do you really believe  that a wife taking her husbands shoes is not regressive?? 

and here i thought india was moving forward!!!  

and i am sad that such educated women in this forum believe taking off her husbands shoes is not regressive but and an ego that comes in the way...

I wash my hands yet again...

u r right, and if they give the excuse that khanak is frm village then I doubt in which village women removes men's show today??!! I doubt.
destinylove thumbnail
yaar it is a question of personal choice
dont people know CEo of pepsi Company Indira Nooyi combs her younger daughters hair almost daily and cooks dinner or break fast  for hubby   often..

does this mean she is regressive ,,

and many top women professionals change nappies., and wash/bathe  their  children

Does that mean theya re regressive and some also do   so much for their hubbies and they admit all this openly..

nothing wrong at all more so in view with khanaks character...

.In my view we cant put our own ideas on the character nd expect it to behave like that...
this is only a way to show ur love...nothing else..
.. Edited by sshriyaa84 - 13 years ago
iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I feel, it's just simply Luvv....and i m sure, when khanak will be tired shaan also will putoff her shoes....πŸ˜‰
destinylove thumbnail
@ naveen well said This ias all a matter of give and take
no absolute question of male/female  egos..
wrongly misinterpreted by some again..
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sshriyaa84

@ naveen well said This ias all a matter of give and take

no absolute question of male/female  egos..
wrongly misinterpreted by some again..

YA DEAR UR ABSOULTLY RIGHT....................................its not abt that .........................its only abt love and respect for each other...........................i am proud of shanak both....................cuz muje shaan jaisa hubby milta to main bhi us ke liye ye karti..........................even though he is thoda budhhal.................cuz when u love some one it dosent matterπŸ˜ƒ