Users

Frequent Posters

_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: elizaa

yay..
jaldi jaldi..
aur jitna padho, yaahaan aake comment karo....
we forgot whatever we wrote na.. is liye
:P

okey....😃
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Part 149

The next morning in the canteen.

"three cheers for remix!!  Wooooahhhhh!!" the whole class shouted above their breath.. "REMIX ROCKS!!! REMIX ROCKS!! REMIX ROCKS!!"

"and guys guys' can we have three cheers for our manager too.. he helped us in our ups and downs, he was there with us throughout!!" said yuvi

"3 cheers for kabeer!! Hip-hip"

"HURRAY!"

"alright guys, I guess we need to go.. itna chillayenge toh jumbo pakka aa jayega.. tomorrws Sunday, so guys enjoy your Sunday! Keep remixing" said ashi.

After a while in the shed

ashi was patiently waiting for yuvi. They were to go out to celebrate this victory, but this was taking him more time then she thought he would. He was almost an hour late now.

"psycho, dumbo, idiot.. phone bhi nahi utha raha.. bolna hi nahi chahiye tha ki we r going out. Yeh toh ladkiyon se zyaada time leta hai." She cursed him till she saw him enter the shed.

"yuvi, ab kyun aaye ho? Ab hamein kaheen nahi jaana."

"kyun ashi?"

"kyunki mein tumhein pehchaan nahi paa rahi hoon, tumhare make-up ke wajah se tum different lag rahe ho na isliye."

"kya? Make-up? Kaisa make-up" he touched his face.

"aur nahi toh kya, tumhein itni der aur kis cheez ke liye lagi? Tia ka make-up churaya ya khud khareeda?"

"ashi, dad aaye the" he sat down

"haan, phir bhi.. kya? Yashwant uncle aaye the?" she sat next to him and kept her hand on his shoulder. "kya kahaa uncle ne?"

"kuch nahi, bas kaha that he has lost both his sons and his wife, and cannot afford to lose me. He is okay with my music, and the best ashi.. he is okay with you.. he just wants me to concentrate on my studies as well. Ashi am so happy, my life is turning out to be so goo, and its all because of you" he kept his head on her lap as she played with his long curls.

She smile, "duh uh uv, maine kya kiya.. its all what you have done, you stood for yourself, and you got what you wanted."

"nahi ashi.. its all because of you, I stood for myself wen I was asked to leave you' and I didn't do tht for my music, you gave me the courage to fight for my dreams, to make the band again and to play in the concert again. And the best part ashi, my biggest possession, I got that too because of you."

Ashi narrowed her eyes , "what??"

"yes..YOU!! You made me fall in love with you, and you are the reason why I love you.. you're my biggest possession ashi.. I have you, because of you."

Ashi looked at him for a while, touched his forhead, "yuvi.. tum sach mein psycho ho!"

"haan hoon" he got up, "par sirf tumhare case mein"

Ashi rolled her eyes as she was being cuddled by yuvi, "yuvi, chalo chaltein hai.. kya make-up touch ups karne ke liye rukhein hai?" she giggled.

"ofcourse.. thoda touch up toh dena hoga na,, kitna time hogaya hai.. I guess zyaada kuch nahi karna hai, bas blush lagana hai" ashi looked at him as if he had solved a difficult math sum verbally, till their lips brushed each other as she could feel the hair at her back race up and down at his first touch. Her stomach fluttered delicately as she could taste the sweetest scent of his lips. She looked at him and blushed deeply.

"perfect.. itna blush kaafi hai na?" he grinned.

"nahi" she said and kissed him back.

It had been a while now since they were in the shed. It was time for them to leave. Ashi forcefully pushed yuvi out of the shed with herself when she got a call from her mom.

Ashi- haan mamma

Soniya- shona, kahaaan ho?

Ashi- duh uh mamma, aur kahaan hongi? Skool mein hi hoon.

Soniya- mamam, plz zyaada sawaal mat karna, bahar driver khada hai, uske saath jaldi ghar aa jaao, and its damn serious shona.. understand..

Ashi- alrite mamma. Bye

She looked at yuvi who was all ready to spend some more time with her. She told her bout the call and yuvi knew wht urgent work it was. He didn't mind at all and dropped her till the gate and bid her good-bye

Evening- in the canteen

Yuvi- "ranveer, yeh kya hai, ashi phone bhi nahi utha rahi hai" (dialing her number again)

Ranveer- "haan, aur tia ka phone switched off hai.. pata nahi dono kya kya haal hoga ashi ke ghar.. aapko toh pata hai na, ke who dono ek doosreki shakal bhi bardash nahi kar sakte.."

Yuvi- "ur right dude, am sure soniya aunty ne in donoko sach bata diya hoga, and am sure ashi ne ne tia ka murder karkekhud suicide kar liya hoga"

Ranveer (tensed)- "haan banna, tabhi toh ashi ka fone baj raha hai, par who utha nahi rahi.. aur tia ka fone toh switched off hai.."

Yuvi- "mujhe lagta hai, humein ashi ke ghar jaake dekhna chahiye"

Ranveer- "itni raat ko? Kaise?"

Yuvi- "mujhe pata hai' come.. lets go!"

It was quite late as ranveer had mentioned, but yuvi was adamant. They stood below ashi's house and looked up to the window. They managed climbing the pipes and got into the room.

Yuvi (whispering)- "room mein bhi andhera? Ashi itni jaldi nahi soti"

Ranveer (whispering back)- "kiska room hai yeh"

When the lights wer turned on and they looked at the familiar face

"yuvi? Ranveer? tum dono is waqt yahaan kya kar rahe ho?"

"err.. woh"

"YUVI?? RANVEER?? TUM DONO IS WAQT YAHAAN KYA KAR RAHE HO?"

Soniya-"uff ffoo makheeja, kaa mein mat chillao, meine bhi yahi poocha, but thoda civilized hokar."

Sumeet- "ugh, who soniya, meine aawaaze suni toh mein aa gaya" (looks at the boys) "maine kuch poocha tum dono se"

Soniya (looks at sumeets temper, rolls her eyes)- "mr. cement.. ye dono tia aur ashi se milne aaye hai"

(both nod their heads)

Soniya- "jaao boys, go meet them"

Sumeet- "magar.."

Soniya- "bahar se right"

Sumeet- "par?!??!?!"

Soniya- "dono ashi ke room mein hi hai"

Sumit- "lekin soniya?"

Soniya (smiling while the boys left)- "sumeet.. let it go.. trust me.. I know what am doing."

Outside ashi's room

Ranveer- "banna, dekhiye, door is also locked, and I do kot hear any noises.. am so sure there is some problem inside."

Yuvi- "wht do u think.. should I knock or get in through this window?"

Edited by elizaa - 13 years ago
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Liz, an awesome part once again! 🤗

Aww, the gang scene! I so miss those scenes.. We'll never get to see those scenes again without Aman, MP and Nakool. 😔 Anyway, me loved this .. I was missing Kabir, he's back.. here too, and in PKYEK too! 😃

Ahaa, AY! Tia ka make up churaaya ya khud ka khareeda? 😆 I so love Ashi!! And I loved Yuvi here, the adorable lovey Yuvi, awwieee! 😳 And Ashi rolling her eyes.. tum kitne bade psycho!! And he's like.. haan, sirf tumhaare liye. 😳

Ahahahahaha, Sonia and Sumeet! Tum yahaan kya kar rahe ho? TUM YAHAAN KYA KAR RAHE HO? Maine bhi toh vahi poocha..bas thode civilised manner mein! 🤣 Ashi ne Tia ka murder kar diya..and khud suicide kar liya, tabhi Tia ka phone switched off hai and Ashi phone nahi utha rahi! 😆😆 I love this, I LOVE this! 😆 

Next part mein I know what to do. ;D Mastttttttttttttttttt partttttttttt, btw. :P
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: elizaa

part 10

pataoing her was gonna be tough.. really tough..

but he had to do it, coz he had to teach a lesson to meher, his ex, he had to show her tht if she cld double date him with sid, he cld also patao any damn girl in a few hrs..

he chose miss anvesha ray banerjee this time.. no such reason y he chose her, it was just a feeling tht made him want her to be tht girl..

he was all okay with taking the shit shi gave him in the strt, but her nt responding to him being mr Y.D'S son was nt at all tht pleased him>>

"heyy tia!!!" he entered the room pushing ashi!!

"heyy uv!!! hw r u??" said tia doing her makeup touchups!!

"tia, meet ashi, miss anvesha ray banerjee!! woh hai na apni soniya ray>>> woh actress, unhi ki beti hai, and ur new roomie as u can see!"

"oh tia's god! tia jaanti hai, look at her mom, and look at this junk head...kitna diff hai"

"hello, mrs tamatar!! khair chodo, ill deal will ur little height later, and u.. u mister uvraj dev.. or whtever!!" pouncing on our poor uv 

"wht do u mean by, woh apni actress?? oh, who cares wht u mean, tumhare peanut size brain mein kya chal raha hoga, who cares>>> and btw, my actress mom, wht has she got to do with hw i am like??"

narrowing her eyes looking at him!!

"ohh!!! nw i get it>>>> yeh hai apne corrupt polititian ke bete, yashwant dev ke bete" shouting on top of her voice

"yuvraaaaaj dev!! and, he wants to be knwn as tht, and he  also must be like his corrupt dad!!"

turnig around and winking at mrs tamatar, as she called her tht!!

our lovely tia, nt bothering, just making a pukey facial expression coz she was called a tomato, and continuing her makeup touch ups!!

"heyy!! u wacko!!" shouted our very own UV!! he cld take anything to get ms anvesha b R, but her insulting his dad was JUST NOT DONE>>

going closer to her and trying to scare her with those looks

," wht do think u r trying to prove wacko!!"

"heyy psycho!! PROVE??!!?!? PROVE TO U??" shouted ashi with a smirk on her peach complectioned face!

and this was the strt of our WACKO PSYCHO scenario!

tia bani tamatar🤣
AY was gr8👏
leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ok i have read till part 141...

as for u arps! god a huge wacko ki jhappi for u 🤗🤗
i enjoyed d tia ashi nok jhoks immensely

aki ur drunken part was d best..im like W*F is happening🤣🤣 d best part was tia falling on ranveer n giggling...
as for d sid part u have shown sid exactly at his funniest best..
oh n d ay kiss 😃 im blushing like an idiot on dat!
why oh why?! do i get so blown away by romance?!!?!?!?☺️
leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87n5aub0Oag&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

see dis..thodi inspiration aa jayegi..somehw diego seemed a little srk ish! 🤣
Meeko thumbnail
@ashu & trishu, thanks
@ debileena😡 jaldi padho.. last part in pots and we r strting rcc2
jaldiiiii karooooo...

am going to watch rd now
:D
Meeko thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv_wacko

lmao....
poooora hritik roshanish!!
:D
Meeko thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv_wacko

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGgk4p0TsLQ[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by elizaa - 13 years ago
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Chapter 150

Ranveer paused. ''Let's go through the window. Agar humne abhi knock kiya, and un dono mein se koi bhi zinda hua, toh humaara murder toh pakka hai!'' 

They stood outside the window which joined the guest room to their room, and looked inside. They couldn't make out anything, all they could see was a shadowy figure of someone lying on the bed. 

''Yuvi, aap pehle jaaiye!'' 

''No, Ranveer, tum pehle jaao!''

''Banna, main keh raha hoon..aap pehle jaaiye. Agar vo Ashi hui .. nahi nahi, vo mera murder kar degi, Yuvi, aap jaaiye.''

''Aur agar vo Tia hui, vo mujhpe apne naye naye make up and perfume try karegi .. Ranveer, dude, tum jao!'' 

''Fine, wait, toss karte hain''

''Okay.'' Yuvi shrugged and took a coin out. He threw it in the air.

''Heads.'' Ranveer called out.

It was heads.

Ranveer grinned. ''Aap andar jaayenge and dekhkar aayenge ki vo Tia hai ya Ashi ... ''

--

Yuvi climbed in the window and landed on his feet as silently as he could, and looked at the figure lying on the bed. It was dark and he couldn't see her face. He slowly moved forward, one step at a time, until he was right at the edge of the bed.

She was facing the opposite way, and he slightly tilted her head to his side.

And there she was -  looking more beautiful than he'd ever seen before.

The moonlight falling on her face enhanced her sharp features, her lips were parted slightly, her eyes were closed, and her face was glowing. Even in her sleep, she looked happy, she looked beautiful. 

He pulled her hands in his, and she unknowingly gripped them tighter.

He shook his head, and sighed. ''You can't even stay still in your sleep, can you?''

''Tum ek complete wacko ho, tum paagal ho, tumhaare ideas crazy hain, and agar koi tumse dushmani mod le na, toh usse tumhaare bhaggu bhi nahi bacha sakte.'' He snorted and pushed a strand of hair behind her ear. ''Tum ek wonderful human being ho, ek strong, independent, kisi se na darne wali ladki .. jo sabko unki sahi jagah dikha sakti hai, and tumhaari issi strength ke vajah se, tumhaare issi paagalpan ki vajah se, I'm in love with you.'' He bent down and kissed her on her lips gently.

He broke the kiss off, and looked at her. ''Ashi .. ''

She blinked. ''Yuvi ...'' She jumped. ''Psycho, tum yahaan kya kar rahe ho? Raat ke 3 baj rahe hain, forgod's sake!''

''Tumse mile bina raha nahi gaya, sweetheart.'' He kissed her palm, and she rolled her eyes. 

''Whatever. Ab jaao tum, isse pehle mama tumhein dekh lein .. ''

''Unhein pata hai main yahaan hoon .. '' Yuvi answered.

''What? Mama ko pata hai? And unhonein tumhein aane diye?'' She got out of the bed. ''Ofcourse, aajkal toh vo bahut lovey dovey mood mein hai, thanks to Mr. Ahuja. How can I forget?'' 

''Well, sweetie, lovey dovey mood mein toh main bhi hoon!'' Yuvi grinned mischievously as he put his arms around her waist, pulling her closer.

''But main lovey dovey mood mein bilkul nahi hoon!'' Ashi snapped. 

''Kyon nahi?'' Yuvi pouted as he pressed her between him and the wall, his arms cornering her from her either side.

''Tia Ahuja! I can't believe ki main aur vo timbet sisters banne wale hain..I mean, me and vo timbo? Sisters! Main toh phir bhi maan jaaungi, but Tia kabhi nahi maanegi, and you know that-''

Yuvi pressed his lips against hers. She was so taken aback that her eyes were left open, but her arms found their way to his neck, pulling him closer. Yuvi smiled and broke off the kiss. ''You were saying ki tum ache mood mein nahi ho, well then, let's talk to your to-be sister and her boyfriend..vo bhi yahin kahin hai, romancing somewhere!''

''What? Ranveer bhi yahaan hain!?''

Yuvi shrugged. ''Duh uh.'' He imitated her voice, and she hit him with a pillow. ''Let's go find them!'' 

--

''Ranveer, Tia ki life mein sab kuch itna acha ho raha hai .. sometimes, it feels like it's too good to be true!'' 

Tia was lying on Ranveer's lap as he nestled himself against the wall on the roof. ''Ache logon ke saath hamesha acha hota hai, Tia.'' 

''Haan, but all this sisters thing is irritating me! Ashi will never like me as a sister..Tia ko bhi vo kuch khaas pasand nahi, but Tia doesn't hate her, but she hates Tia.''

''Nahi, Tia, ye sach nahi hai .. Ashi doesn't hate you. Hum sab ko pata hai ki Ashi cares for you, and don't worry, she will accept you as her sister.''

''You really think, camel?''

''I know it, Tia.'' He kissed her on the cheek. ''I know it.''

''Toh dono lovebirds yahaan baithe hain.. '' Ashi's voice echoed from the door, and Tia and Ranveer jumped. 

''Ashi, tum , vo, tum kab aayi?'' Tia looked away, trying to hide her embarassment. 

''Kya hua? Nahi aana chahiye tha?'' Ashi snorted. ''Tia, tumhaare face ka colour mere baalon ke colour se bilkul match kar raha hai .. looking away doesn't hide it.''

''Nahi, Ashi, aisi koi baat nahi hai--'' Ranveer started, Yuvi cut him off.

''Relax, dude. Tum dono ko jo karna hai karo .. we don't mind, do we, Ashi? Hum toh yahaan kuch aur baat karne aaye the.''

''Kaun si baat?'' Tia asked. 

''It's about both of us being sisters!'' Ashi shrugged. 

Tia looked at Ranveer. ''I told you..I told you she won't like it, she won't accept me.'' 

''I won't accept you, timbo? Duh uh, ofcourse I'll accept you, mujhe tumse kya problems ho sakti hain? Okay, you're a timbo, tum bahut make up lagaati ho, bahut dresses pehenti ho, but other than that, you're Tia. And main toh ye soch rahi thi .. ki tum mujhe accept karoge ya nahi ? I mean, I'm a punk, and you're a .. '' 

''Tia ko tumhaare punk hone se koi problem nahi hai, Ashi.''

''Really?'' Ashi raised an eyebrow.

''Okay, well, thodi bahut problem hai..but.. it's fine. Apne pappa ki khushi ke liye Tia kuch bhi karegi!''

Ashi and Tia hug, while Ranveer and Yuvi smile. 

''Oh look.'' Tia broke the hug. ''Shooting star!''

''Duh uh, bas issi ki kami thi.'' Ashi rolled her eyes. ''A shooting star!''

''Ye tum jaise punk ki bas ki baat nahi hai .'' Tia snapped. ''Ye ek shooting star hai, ispe jo bhi wish karo, mil jaata hai!''

''Really?'' Ashi crossed her arms against her chest. ''Okay, let's try! Ranveer, wish for something!''

He looked at Tia, and then looked at the star and closed his eyes. ''I wish ki hum jaise hai, jahaan hai, hamesha waise hi rahein .. khush, happy, together. Ye band, ye dosti, ye sab kabhi na toothe.. and hum hamesha Tia ke saath rahein!'' He kissed her hand, and she blushed.

''Tia bhi yahi chahti hai ki vo hamesha camel ke saath rahe.. jab vo subah uthe, toh sabse pehle vo Ranveer ka chehra dekhe, and jab vo soye, toh bhi sone se pehle vo Ranveer ka chehra dekhe..''

''Llalala, ab meri baari!'' Ashi interrupted. ''Ashi ye chahti hai .. Oh, wait, main Ashi kyon bol rahi hoon? Meri wish hai ki kal sun explode ho jaaye, and world forever darkness mein aa jaaye!'' She paused when she recieved glares from Tia and Ranveer. ''Fine, fine, meri wish hai .. ki Remix forever rock kare, and main is psycho ko poori life irritate kar sakun, isse tang kar sakun, and isse ye sochne pe majboor kar doon ki kash ye mujhse kabhi mila hi nahi hota!'' Ashi grinned.

Yuvi rolled his eyes. ''And meri ye wish hai ...ki main jahaan bhi rahun, meri wacko mere saath rahe.. and uski mujhe poori life irritate karne ki wish poori ho jaaye.. coz even I can't imagine anyone else jo mujhe is wacko ki tarah poori life ke liye tadpa sakta hai .. '' He finished, and Ashi pulled him in a kiss. 

''Wish granted, psycho! Poori life with me.. and tum mujhse bach nahi sakte..''

''Tumse bachna bhi kaun chahta hai, wacko?'' Yuvi murmured before he kissed her again, and the fireworks went up at a distance.

--

Phew, the story's FINALLY finished. It was great writing this story! :D

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 13 years ago