Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Chapter 132

Ashi gently pushed the door open when midnight struck.

''Hello?'' She called out loudly and took a step inside.

The flame from the candles illuminated the whole area. There was a giant chocolate cake in the middle.

Ashi smiled, she loved chocolate.

Balloons and other decorations stuck on the walls around her. Soft music was playing from the stereo.

She felt familiar strong arms going around her waist, and he kept his shoulder on her neck, inhaling her scent in. ''Hmm.''

''Hmm?'' She laughed delightfully.

''Hmmm.'' He snuggled against her. ''Kaisa laga surprise?''

''Duh uh. Bahut acha.''

He made her turn around.  ''Will Anvesha Banerjee Ray do the honors of dancing with Yuvraj Dev?'' He held a hand forward.

She raised an eyebrow. ''Gladly.'' She took his hand, and smiled.

Yuvi went to the stereo. ''Slow music?''

''Slow music puts me to sleep!'' She complained.

He looked at her, holding her gaze. ''Once, mere liye?''

She looked at him, and nodded. ''Okay.''

He put the music on, and took her against her arms.

Tum mile, toh mil gaya ye jahaan.

Tum mile, toh har pal hai naya.

Tum mile, toh sab se hai fasla.

His lips curved into a smile as he remembered all their 'drunk' moments in the jungle, their first meeting, Ashi in his arms, their slow dancing in the party, their 'moments' in Ashi's hotel room, and her home.

Tum mile, toh jadoo cha gaya.

Tum mile, toh jeena aa gaya.

Tum mile, toh maine paaya hai khuda.

He remembered how he'd been so stupid to lose her to Kabir, how she had changed him completely, enforced a new light in him, new faith, new hope, new love.

Come around.

Is time to baby come around.

He twirled her in his arms once, and pulled her closer. His face searched hers for a minute, feeling her hot breath on his face. He gently bent down and kissed her.

This reminded him of the kiss they shared when they were in Ranveer's room. How Ashi has turned around, crying when he had kissed her.

His eyes flew open, as he looked at her. She wasn't crying this time, her eyes were closed, and she was kissing him back. Her face was glowing with love..with his love.

''Duh uh.'' She pulled back and crossed her arms against her chest. ''Ek din mein 3rd kiss.''

He took a step closer. ''Really? Mujhe laga fourth thi. You know, if we count that small peck on the cheek.''

She rolled her eyes. ''Yuvi, I have a surprise for you.''

''One more kiss?'' He grinned.

''No.'' She smiled, and picked up her bag from the corner of the room where she'd left it. She took out a brand new guitar.

''Oh My God.'' Yuvi looked at the guitar, pleasantly surprised. ''Thanks a LOT for this, Ashi. Honestly, I love this.'' He kissed the guitar. ''I love this.''

''Ahem ahem.'' Ashi frowned.

Yuvi kept the guitar down, and hugged her. ''I love you, Ashi.''

''I love you too, Yuvi.'' She rested her face against his cheek and smiled.

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 13 years ago
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
omfg, u kept the kiss rule both the times
🀣🀣🀣🀣
i sooooooooo love u for thtπŸ€—
coz rcc2 mein we will use all these as memories😳
uv is beind extremely polite, sweet and all... i hope all this is only till the date, bas... nt used to this sweet type uv🀣🀣
:P
and i soooooo love u for getting the midnite picnic here... it was LE-GEN am getting there.... DARY!!🀣🀣
lmao, am sorry, am totally BARNIEfied
so yeah.. ignore..
ashi going for the date as her self, i so love this... and vrinda and her covo was the cutest..
soniya track coming up, and vrinda can sense the tsunami coming... hell..
if this was ur timepass wala written, idk wht id feel wen ill see ur whole mehnat waala kaam
loved this part... next ill edit in a while.... 
wait...
so many places i have to comment, wer ppl wait for my essays
Meeko thumbnail
ok- this is for the sec part...
midnite picnic😳😳😳
candles cakes flowers, tia types, ashi style..
only uv cld do this for her😳 and half credit goes to u, u made him do it!!
:D
and and and.... they dance on your song too:P
u made them dance on tum miley again? tumhara fav track hai? i loved it tho.... quite a romantic part.... didnt get too cheezy or messy at all😳
ashu.. serioulsy? he remembered the day ashi cried wen he kissed her? and then he checked again if she was crying or no??? awwww.. tht was the best part uve written in this epi...😳
y wld she cry, she was busy inhaling him in... ughh.. me and my cheesy lines...:P
i so loved the gift ashi gave him,
u knw wht ashu, u remember uv's mammas guitar? i alwsys wished if it was ashi who gave it to him, and he'd be so possessive bout it then😳 
so we will make it this way, uv willl never perform without this guitar!!! and i love u for this
BUBLAI thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@eliza : 3 updates at one go !!! That was brilliant ... πŸ‘πŸ‘  loved the ranveer-ashi convo , tia-ashi fight, tia's sweet and adorable thoughts about ashi ( that was very sweet indeed ...) ... ashi-yuvi understanding , tia-yuvi hug ... ashi ko bhi band mein le leti yaar πŸ˜›... loved all the three updates πŸ‘

@akanksha : tum na suspense aise beech mein choda mat karo ... bahut tadpati hai yaar πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... how dangerous will the ''storm '' be ..??? πŸ˜• the idea of putting the mid-night picnic in your own way is really good πŸ˜‰ really liked it a lottttttttttπŸ˜› used the 'tum mile' track nicely and ashi's surprise was great πŸ˜› thank God ashi finally didn't wear those bimbo-type dresses ... liked it very much πŸ˜›

πŸ‘
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Liz ..Appy..I just replied to you two on Forbidden and Impossible Love.. Now, my hands hurt! πŸ˜† So all I can say is .. thank you! πŸ€—πŸ€— I'll prolly update again .. tonight! And Liz .. don't keel me! I PROMISE this will be over before 150th .. and we'll have a happy ending ..but I can't go on and on with romance..I suck! :P
Meeko thumbnail

Originally posted by: BUBLAI

@eliza : 3 updates at one go !!! That was brilliant ... πŸ‘πŸ‘  loved the ranveer-ashi convo , tia-ashi fight, tia's sweet and adorable thoughts about ashi ( that was very sweet indeed ...) ... ashi-yuvi understanding , tia-yuvi hug ... ashi ko bhi band mein le leti yaar πŸ˜›... loved all the three updates πŸ‘

@akanksha : tum na suspense aise beech mein choda mat karo ... bahut tadpati hai yaar πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... how dangerous will the ''storm '' be ..??? πŸ˜• the idea of putting the mid-night picnic in your own way is really good πŸ˜‰ really liked it a lottttttttttπŸ˜› used the 'tum mile' track nicely and ashi's surprise was great πŸ˜› thank God ashi finally didn't wear those bimbo-type dresses ... liked it very much πŸ˜›

πŸ‘

eeeee, thank u pita!!
u wanna go next?
Meeko thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Akanksha_

Liz ..Appy..I just replied to you two on Forbidden and Impossible Love.. Now, my hands hurt! πŸ˜† So all I can say is .. thank you! πŸ€—πŸ€— I'll prolly update again .. tonight! And Liz .. don't keel me! I PROMISE this will be over before 150th .. and we'll have a happy ending ..but I can't go on and on with romance..I suck! :P

yeah, we already have a track...
dnt we
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Chapter 133 

Ashi : (Crashing down on the floor) ''Vo cake kitna yummy tha!!!''

Yuvi : (Imitating Ashi) ''Yuvi, mujhe raat ko bhookh nahi lagti''

Ashi : (Slightly punching him in the elbow) ''Bhookh nahi lagti mujhe..but that was CHOCOLATE, Yuvi. And you know na .. koi bhi ladki chocolate ko resist nahi kar sakti.''

Yuvi : ''Vo toh dikhta hai. Is chocolate ke chakkar mein tum kitni moti ho gayi ho'' (In a teasing tone)

Ashi : ''Moti? Excuse me. Tum mote, aur tumhaara ye pea-sized brain mota.''

Yuvi : ''Mere paas ek working condition wala brain tha, but tumse milke saara khatam ho gaya. Tum mera dimaag jo kha gayi.'' (Smiles secretly)

Ashi : ''Main tumhaara dimaag kha gayi? Main? Tum hi toh mere peeche bhaagte rehte the, remember when I joined the college. Tum hi mere paas aaye the.''

Yuvi : ''Tum mujhse takraayi and aake meri arms pe giri. Ismein meri kya galti hai?''

Ashi : ''Mujhe tumhaari arms mein girne ka koi shauk nahi hai. Main ulta dekh ke chal rahi thi, but tum, tum toh seedha dekh rahe the. Tumhaari aankhein hai ya button?''

Yuvi : (Frowns) ''Tumhein meri arms mein girne ka koi shauk nahi hai?''

Ashi : (Looks away) ''Duh uh. Ek baar sunai nahi deta kya? Nahi hai.''

Yuvi : ''Pakka?''

Ashi : ''Pakka.''

Yuvi : ''Well .. '' (Grins) ''But mujhe toh tumhein apni arms mein girte dekhne ka bahut shauk hai.''

Ashi : (Snorts) ''Too bad. Kyonki ab aisa kuch nahi hone wala-''

Yuvi : (Cuts Ashi off and hugs her from behind) ''Tumhein abhi bhi meri arms mein girne ka koi shauk hai?''

Ashi : (Tries to get away a little, but gives in) ''Shut up and kiss me.''

Yuvi : (A mischievous grin playing on his lips) ''Whatever you say, Madame.''

*After the kiss, Ashi was sitting on Yuvi's lap, and his arms went around her waist, while he played with her hair*

Ashi  : ''Yuvi, tumne mujhe apni feelings batane mein itni der kyon lagaayi? I mean, kya tum mujhse darte the? The great Yuvraj Dev ko rejection mil jaayegi?''

Yuvi : (Snorts) ''No, wacko. Agar mera bas chalta toh main tumhein apne dil ki baat bahut jaldi bata deta. But us Kabir ki vajah se-'' (Angrily)

Ashi : (Looks at him, confused) ''Kabir ki vajah se.. kya?''

Yuvi : (Runs a hand through his hair) ''Kabir ne mujhe kaha ki you love him, and you spent the weekend with him. And agar main tumse apne feelings keh deta, toh I thought I would lose your friendship. And I didn't want to lose you.'' (Holds her hand and kisses it)

Ashi : (Pulls her hand back) ''What bullshit. Kabir mera friend hai, vo tumse aisa jhoot kyon kahega? He always knew about my feelings for you.''

Yuvi : (A edge of anger in his voice) ''Haan, go on. Ab tum bhi Kabir ki side lo. Tumhein kya lagta hai? Main jhoot bol raha hoon?''

Ashi : ''Duh uh, Yuvi. Maine aisa kab kaha?''

Yuvi : ''Phir kaisa kaha? Tumhaara matlab kya hai, Ashi? Ya toh Kabir sach bol raha hai, ya main. Who would you rather believe?''

Ashi : (Looks away) ''I can't believe that Kabir aisa kuch keh sakta hai.''(Thinking about how Kabir respected her feelings and helped her) ''He's a good friend, Yuvi.''

Yuvi : ''Well then. It's pretty clear ki tum kisko trust karti ho. Mujhe ya apne ex.'' (Stomps off from the place while Ashi stands there helplessly)

Meeko thumbnail
shit ashu... wht a dil tootne waala part..
ill reply on both of the parts together.. write fast!
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Chapter 134

Ashi  : (Cursing the phone) ''What the? What do you mean by 'no signal'? Nothing works when you need it to.'' (Remembers how Yuvi had walked off from there) ''Psycho. I know he's not lying, but, Kabir aisa kuch kyon kahega? I'm sure it's a misunderstanding. I should try and call Kabir from the room, shaayad vahaan signal mil jaaye.'' (Shrugs and starts walking to the hostel room)

--

Yuvi : (Lies down on the bed and mutters angrily) ''I can't believe it. Ashi mujhpe zara sa bhi trust nahi karti. Aur karegi bhi kyon? She prefers Kabir to me, doesn't she?'' (Runs a hand through his hair, trying to calm down) ''Maybe koi misunderstanding ho .. but.. '' (He becomes angry again) ''But she should trust me, na? Afterall .. After all, I am her boyfriend, and Kabir is her ex.''

Sid : (Walks out from the bathroom) ''Yuvi, tum itni jaldi vaapis aa gaye? Abhi toh sirf 3.30 baje hain.'' (Teasingly)

Yuvi : (Angrily) ''Shut up, Sid.''

Sid : (Sits next to him) ''Vaise, I thought tum aur Ashi aaj poora all-nighter maroge, you know?''

Yuvi : (Gets up and walks toward the window) ''Leave me alone, Sid. And Ashi ka naam bhi mat lo.''

Sid : ''Kyon, kya hua?''

Yuvi : ''She doesn't trust me, Sid. She doesn't trust me at all. Maine usse Kabir ke baare mein bataya, and she didn't believe me. She believes him, instead.''

Sid : ''Ohhhh.'' (Nodding) ''Tujhe toh pata hai na, dude, meri life mein ladkiyaan hi nahi aati..toh ladkiyon se related problems kaise aayengi? Aur agar problems nahi aati, toh solutions bhi nahi aate. I'm sorry, Yuvi, ismein main tumhaari koi help nahi kar sakta.''

Yuvi : (Sighs) ''Tum kyon sorry bol rahe ho? Sorry toh mujhe hona chahiye .. maine socha ki she loves me, but love ka basic meaning hai trust, and agar vo mujhe trust hi nahi kar sakti, toh is relationship ka kya faayda?''

Sid : ''Aisa mat bol, dude. Yaad hai tujhe aur Ashi ko milaane ke liye maine, Vrinda aur Meher ne kitni mehnat ki. And you love her, dude. Tum is choti si problem ki vajah se sab kuch khatam nahi kar sakte.''

Yuvi : ''But she doesn't trust me. If she trusted me at all, vo mujhe call karti, mujhse sorry bolti. But no, she doesn't even care. Maine soch liya hai, Sid, jab tak vo khud mujhse baat nahi karti, mujhpe trust nahi karti, tab tak main bhi usse baat nahi karunga.''

Sid : ''As you say, brother. But don't shut her out. Usse bolne ka chance zaroor dena.'' (Yawns) ''Ab humein sona chahiye. Kal weekend hai, isliye jaldi nahi uthna padega. Good night, bro.''

Yuvi : ''Good night, brother'' (Thinking that sleep was miles away from his mind right now)

--

Ashi – (Sighs in relief as Kabir picked up the phone) ''Kabir, I've been calling you since ages now.''

''Aur tum mujhe subah ke 4 baje kyon call kar rahi ho?''

''Mujhe tumse kuch poochna tha.'' (Pauses) ''Vahaan pe sab kuch kaisa hai ?''

''I know something's upsetting you. Tumhaari awaaz sunkar pata chal raha hai. Kya hua? Yuvi ke saath koi problem?''

''Kya tumne Yuvi se ye kaha tha ki we spent the weekend together?'' She blurted out.

Silence from the other end.

''Kabir?''

''Erm, Ashi, kya Yuvi ne tumse ye kaha?''

''That's not the point, Kabir. Tum bas mujhe itna batao, kya tumne Yuvi se ye kaha tha?''

''Haan, but Ashi, I can explain.''

Ashi didn't even hear what he said after that. Her mind was reeling. ''Oh no. Oh shit. Oh damn. Hey bhaggu, ye maine kya kiya. Kabir, I'll call you later. Mujhe abhi Yuvi se baat karni hai.''

''But Ashi-''

Ashi hung up before he could say anything, tossed the phone at the bed, and crashed into Vrinda.

Vrinda : ''Ashi, tum itni subah kahaan jaa rahi ho?''

Ashi  : ''Yuvi se baat karne.'' (Impatiently) ''Hato raaste se ..''

Vrinda : ''Ashi!'' (Refuses to move) ''Tum itni jaldi Yuvi se milne nahi jaa sakti. Vo abhi so raha hoga. You should wait.''

Ashi : ''Oh, you don't understand, maate. He's mad at me, I need to talk to him.''

Vrinda : ''Agar tum usse abhi milne jaayogi and uski neend disturb karogi, he will be madder at you.''

Ashi : (Pauses) ''Would he?''

*Imagines*

Yuvi : (Getting up from the bed and looking at her angrily)''Main itni achi tarah so raha tha, itne ache ache sapne dekh raha tha, tumhein mujhe uthaane ki kya zaroorat thi? Just, what do you want, Ashi? Shed mein jo tumne kaha vo kaafi nahi tha, ki ab meri neend se bhi tumhein koi problem hai? Get lost, Ashi. Go away. Dobara kabhi mujhse milne ki koshish mat karna!''

*Nightmare ends*

Ashi  : (Gulps) ''Would he really be THAT mad?''

Vrinda : (Nods) ''Trust me, Ashi, sabhi ladke aise hote hain. And agar vo tumse gussa hai, toh you can apologise to him tomorrow morning. It's not like he's running away or anything.''

Ashi  : (Sighs and sits on the bed) ''Point.''

Vrinda : ''Ab, kal weekend hai. And you need to catch up on your sleep. So jaao.''

Ashi : (Nods) ''So jaati hoon.'' (Still thinking about how angry Yuvi was, and if she'll have to face him like that in the morning)