Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Akanksha0701

OMG, so many great parts! I am going next I am going next!! πŸ˜ƒ And yesh, I am 14, okay? No doubts there. :P And elizaa, you have improved SO MUCH since your first part! Honestly, girl, that was AMAZING! And Debby, glad to have you back!

I dont know why Im doing this, either..but they can always kill each other WITH a  certain amount of passion :P

thanks sweets!!
improved??
i thot ud be like... "liz... its supposed to be remix and not ashi uv only πŸ˜‘ "
par yahaan toh kahaani kuch aur hi hai!!
πŸ˜›
lol>> par now i have nothing in mind.. u guys have to continue for a few days, i need to go, christmas na, understand, chal, g2g, have to get ready 4 the mass!!
but plzzz do continue!!
Edited by elizaa - 13 years ago
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Since no one is continuing, I just thought I would. πŸ€”

PART 31

Ashi and Yuvi both walked in silence for about an hour, Yuvi knew this  was so unlike her. He kept stealing glances at her, trying to read her expressions. But she had this undecipherable mask of emotions on. He knew she was bitter, angry even. She must have felt humiliated when he broke the kiss. But.. didn't she back down, first? Shouldn't he be the angry one? 

Yuvi scowled. Why are girls so complicated!? 

''Hmm?'' Ashi looked at him when she saw him frowning. He immediately dropped his frown, but couldn't smile. He just shook his head and waved at her to continue.

Ashi nodded - eyes cold and empty, chin down, cheeks red and puffed - and kept walking. Yuvi stood there for a moment, not knowing what to do. He kept looking at Ashi for a second, and threw a nearby stick in frustation. Could this day get any worse!? He thought. And just then, it started raining.

''Damn it!'' He growled in frustation. Ashi turned around and narrowed her eyes. What are they going to do? 

Yuvi looked around. He could see a small hut in a nearby distance. He pointed to it, and Ashi's face broke into a relieved smile. ''Hey bhaggu, thank god, we got a hut! I hate hate hate hate rains.''

This was the first time he had heard Ashi speak since that incident happen, and that too, in a totally Ashi-ish way. Her psycho-ish way. Maybe this rain can't be THAT bad. 
Edited by Akanksha0701 - 13 years ago
Akankshaa. thumbnail
I don't know what I'm doing..making them hate each other in a part, and then talking to each other normally. But..yeah..I WANTED a normal part now! πŸ˜³

------
PART 32

Ashi reached the hut first. ''I just hope it's open! I can't go on around with him anymore. That too, in RAIN! No way.''

Yuvi reached on the steps and bend down and tried to take breaths. 

''Oh gosh, Yuvi, what are you!? Asthma ke patient? It was only a good 3 miles.''

Yuvi narrowed his eyes and shook his head. ''I can't ever understand you, Ashi. One moment, you are like all rude and cold, and then, you are back to being sarcastic.'' 

Ashi tried to smile, but the smile wouldn't reach her eyes. ''I guess you will just have to get used to these mood swings!''

Yuvi smiled. ''I guess I will have to.''

''Okay!'' Ashi turned back to the door. ''1, 2, 3.. Here we go!'' She kicked the door with her right leg and it fell back with a WHOOSH! Yuvi choked on nothing, and Ashi grinned. 

''Where did you learn to do that!?'' Yuvi hurried on and looked at the door.

''Self-defence lessons! Im the only daughter of a superstar..I need protection, don't I?'' She grinned. ''Okay let's go!''

They went inside, and took a good look at the hut. It was smaller than it looked, with a square piece of land with a bed, a fireplace, and some dishes. There was nothing else. And it didn't look like no one else lived there. The place was dirty, spider webs hanging everywhere. 

''Ewww. Dirty..but manageable!'' Ashi tilted her head and looked at the hut. 

''Manageable? NO WAY!'' Yuvi threw his hands back and started walking out the door. ''There's no way I am living in that worse-than-a-slum place.''

Ashi held his hand and stopped him. ''We ain't living here! We are just staying here until someone finds us. Or atleast till morning. It's getting dark-'' She looked at the sky. ''- and I don't fancy being the dinner of some ugly four-legged animals.''

Yuvi rolled his eyes. ''Fine! We will stay.''

Edited by Akanksha0701 - 13 years ago
leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lol..this reminds me of armaan riddhima's medical camp..wen dey boty got stuck in dat forest!..gahh gud times..n guys puhleeez...lets nt have anymore romance..ill get sick..i want a wackyyy story shuru mein..baad me we cn have all d love we need!☺️

part 33

outside it had began pouring like cats and dogs...

brrrrrrrrrr...., ashi shivered...hey bhaggu..i hate rains......

meanwhile yuvi was as usual lazing around in his rajkumar

avtar.waiting to be served upon..

"uhhh....ashi ab kya kare?" he asked quiet nonchalantly...

"duh uh dimwit..pooch toh aise rahe ho jaise main tumhari jungle

safari ki itinerary sath me lekar ghoom rahi hu"..

*shuru ho gayi* muttered yuvi under his breath...

"kuch kaha tumne??' ashi snapped at him..

ashi was in an absolutely black temper at the moment which she

attributed to the rain,the cold ,the squelchy wet feeling that she was

getting while doin nothing....

she glanced towards her right at the boy who was lounging around

and simply doing nothing...her temper went for an extreme toss...and

she ..anvesha ray bannerjee...wanted nothing but to strangle this

yuckraj dev  and make fettucini pasta out of him..

"mujhe thand lag rahi hai" ashi managed to get that idea into his mind...

hmmm actualy this wud be a sufi opportunity to make her crazy for me...yuvi thought smugly..

"ohh..ashi tum idhar aa jao...dis is a cosy spot!"..

ashi though confused by his sudden burst of gallantry shifted into the

"so called cosy spot"

"thanx.." she said without looking at him...

note: make it more crzy..with more one liners and wackiness😳
Akankshaa. thumbnail
PART 34

Ashi moved to the corner of the bed where Yuvi was sitting. Yuvi graciously wiped the dirt off the place and grinned. Ashi rolled her eyes and snuggled in. 

''Not good enough.'' Ashi frowned.''I don't have a jacket on 'cause you needed it more. My top is kinda in shreds because I had to rip it to tie around your leg. And you are all warm and cosy, tucked in, properly getting taken care of, and look at me-'' Ashi pointed to herself. -''Im roaming around like a foreign tourist in a strapless shirt and shorts in December!''

Yuvi chuckled. She was getting back to the original psycho. He liked that. ''Okay Ashi, tell me what you want me to do! Take my jacket off and give it to you, like a proper gentlemen?''

''That won't work because that is MY jacket, in the first place!'' Ashi snorted. ''And besides, I don't want to carry you around half-dead like a while ago! People would seriously assume I killed you.''

''Tuck in, then!'' Yuvi grinned and moved behind. Ashi looked at him curiously, and then just rolled her eyes and muttered, ''Anything to keep warm'' and snuggled in on top of him. She was almost sitting on his lap, and his lips were nearly brushing her hair. 

''Still cold?'' Yuvi asked,

''No, thank you!'' Ashi snapped. 

''Ashi..''

''Yuvi..''

''You know I hate you, right?''

''Trust me, the feeling is mutual.'' Ashi growled.

''Yeah, but, you know, I did something to get you in trouble today.''

''Did what?'' Ashi turned around and looked at him. 

''Check your bag?''

''What's in my bag?'' Ashi looked at him with widened eyes and almost tripped over his feet as she rushed for the bag. She unzipped it and opened it to find a big bottle of alcohol resting above her stuff.

''Pass it.'' Yuvi grinned. 

''What? NO WAY. I don't fancy spending a night with a alcoholic, I swear!''

''Are you scared?'' Yuvi grinned, and Ashi could see the glint in his eye even from a distance.

''NO!'' Ashi snapped. ''I just don't want you to drink!''

''Oh, who said only Im drinking? We both are.'' Yuvi tilted his head and looked at his watch. ''Besides, we have more than 12 hours to go. We might as well do something. We don't have anything else to survive on, do we?''

Ashi tensed. This was going to be trouble. 

leeseunggilove thumbnail
lol..yuvi loves to drink🀣..love dis part aku..it was fabulous!
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awww!! LOVE both the parts! ashi so close 2 uv...... plz plz make them drunk!! ill continue after say4 hhrs 4 sure!!! abhi watching reblelde... debo, do u knw wer i can get it with eng subtitles?? as in all the episodes??πŸ˜ƒ
leeseunggilove thumbnail
well i dnt watch rebelde...bt ya u search on u tube wid sub titles..waise i doubt if it has sub titles...!
bt u cn always make out ki ye kaun sa epi hai!
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Everyone's talking so I might as well reply! πŸ˜† Elizaa, try Youtube? And duh-uh, they are going to be drunk, for sure!  πŸ˜³πŸ˜† And yeah, okay, we will wait for your update! πŸ˜Š And thanks Debby! πŸ˜ƒ
leeseunggilove thumbnail
ya babe u will update next cz im gonna enjoy d pagalpanti..lol im breaking my own rule of nt talking!πŸ˜†..cum to maktub ..lets discuss d latest epi!
see dis

😍☺️
Edited by luv_wacko - 13 years ago