Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
part 10

pataoing her was gonna be tough.. really tough..

but he had to do it, coz he had to teach a lesson to meher, his ex, he had to show her tht if she cld double date him with sid, he cld also patao any damn girl in a few hrs..

he chose miss anvesha ray banerjee this time.. no such reason y he chose her, it was just a feeling tht made him want her to be tht girl..

he was all okay with taking the shit shi gave him in the strt, but her nt responding to him being mr Y.D'S son was nt at all tht pleased him>>

"heyy tia!!!" he entered the room pushing ashi!!

"heyy uv!!! hw r u??" said tia doing her makeup touchups!!

"tia, meet ashi, miss anvesha ray banerjee!! woh hai na apni soniya ray>>> woh actress, unhi ki beti hai, and ur new roomie as u can see!"

"oh tia's god! tia jaanti hai, look at her mom, and look at this junk head...kitna diff hai"

"hello, mrs tamatar!! khair chodo, ill deal will ur little height later, and u.. u mister uvraj dev.. or whtever!!" pouncing on our poor uv 

"wht do u mean by, woh apni actress?? oh, who cares wht u mean, tumhare peanut size brain mein kya chal raha hoga, who cares>>> and btw, my actress mom, wht has she got to do with hw i am like??"

narrowing her eyes looking at him!!

"ohh!!! nw i get it>>>> yeh hai apne corrupt polititian ke bete, yashwant dev ke bete" shouting on top of her voice

"yuvraaaaaj dev!! and, he wants to be knwn as tht, and he  also must be like his corrupt dad!!"

turnig around and winking at mrs tamatar, as she called her tht!!

our lovely tia, nt bothering, just making a pukey facial expression coz she was called a tomato, and continuing her makeup touch ups!!

"heyy!! u wacko!!" shouted our very own UV!! he cld take anything to get ms anvesha b R, but her insulting his dad was JUST NOT DONE>>

going closer to her and trying to scare her with those looks

," wht do think u r trying to prove wacko!!"

"heyy psycho!! PROVE??!!?!? PROVE TO U??" shouted ashi with a smirk on her peach complectioned face!

and this was the strt of our WACKO PSYCHO scenario!

Edited by elizaa - 13 years ago
leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yes eliza il cnt aftr u..nw plz dnt comment more...just hit d like tab...okay..lol
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
PART 11 

Ashi saw Yuvi moving towards him with those looks, and she felt this strong feeling that she should bulge, walk away, give up, whatever. She had never felt that way before. She used to think that the girls who are ready to give up in front of guys are weak, and dont have any nerves. But seeing him like that, it made her uncomfortable, and in that hesitation, he came even closer. So close she could feel his breath on her face. That closeness did something to her, and in that crazyness, she fell down on the bed, and grabbed Yuvi's shirt to stop herself from falling and ended up making Yuvi fall on top of her.

Ashi wriggled but Yuvi was holding her arms on her either side. She looked up, trying to fix a glare, but everytime she turned her chin up even slightly, she could see his black eyes, his curls, his lips - just inches away from hers. She shook her head and shreiked, ''Let me go, you moron. I told you do NOT touch me again!''

''Hello?'' Yuvi snapped back. ''I didnt do anything! I was just standing and you pulled me on top of you. Admit it, you can't resist me.. No girl can!''

''And I am not just another girl, am I?'' Ashi narrowed her eyes. ''Trust me, I not only dislike you, but your ''charm'' does not affect me at all. It's just..fake. Like you. Like this college. Like this pink pastry.''

Tia's mouth opened in a O, but one look at Ashi and Yuvi told her that she didn't dare interfere. This was between them, and it should remain that way.

''So my charm is fake, huh?'' Yuvi held Ashi's arm and pulled her to the door. ''Let me show you how charming I can be!''

''Yuvi, let me go! You are hurting me!'' The edge of hurt creeped into her voice, and that made Yuvi stop in his senses. He turned around, stared at Ashi for a moment, her eyes, pleading him to leave her, and he gently took his hand off and rubbed her arm where it had gone red. ''Im sorry.'' He said shaking his head, looking at the other direction.

''Its okay.'' Ashi said. At any other point, her ego would have burst out, throwing tamtrums, making fun of the other person. But right now...the best thing to do was to keep quiet.

''Let me show you other people here.''

''Okay.'' Ashi nodded, and followed him in silence. 
Edited by Akanksha0701 - 13 years ago
leeseunggilove thumbnail
part 12

she had no other choice but to follow this bully...so she set out on the tour of her new cage...gahh how she hated this place..with so many different species set loose around her...
suddenly she stopped around a corner....

yuvi:"wat babe!? kidhar jaa rahi ho?"
ashi: okay A: im not babe.
B: "main jaha bhi jau..tumhe explaination deni ki koi zarurat nahi hai..."

"oh cmon anvesha,no need to be so fussy alrite!..main toh tumhe welcum kar raha hu..aur tum attitude throw kar rahi ho...."
*grasping her arm and lowering is voice ,he looked in her in the eye*
dont be dificult!

he gives her an arrogant typical brat look and then, leaves her arm and goes away....meanwhile ashi is still trying to decipher his behaviour

"hey bhaggu!!!!! kya yaha koi bhi normal nahi hai?!"
now walking on the campus,shes really confused...and by the minute shes hating maurya high..

"pata nahi yaha ke peanut puppies ki problems kya hai?!..pehle woh pink bimbo and ab ye yuckraj!...

suddenly she spotted a very hassled looking boy sitting glumly behind the tree with his baggage..

"hey are u alrite?" ashi asks him...
"haan main thik hu,thanx" he replied..though in a veru aloof manner..

ashi fearing another wierd species attack, muttered alright and made a detour to the canteen..

Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
part 13

'theek hoon??? kaise theek ho sakta hoon>>'

thought varun, he was an old student of mauriya, a bit shy and confused. he refused to come back to mauriya coz he was always looked down upon, but wasnt left with any choice..

his mother hated him, his dad was never in town, his roomies had left mauriya, and he had to adjust with his new room mates.

picking up his bags he made his way through haunting eyes... eyes of his classmates, eyes tht told him how he didnt belong to this place..

wiping his tears, he entered his room, waiting for more ppl to attack his privacy..

how he missed his old roomies, they accepted him like he was... how cld they just leave him alone in this crowd he thought!!

"heyy banna!!" came a voice from the same room.. 

the hello was quite warm, but varun knew, he just knew tht this warm gesture was just a strt, a strt and then he wld be the laughing stock again>>

"hello banna!! ranveer!! ranveer sisodia! aur aap??" there stood a tall friendly man with a broad welcoming smile/

"varun! main varun"

It may not seem this way sometimes, but there are many good people living among us today. They're harder to distinguish, mainly because they are humble and many tend to keep a low profile. They're not seeking adulation. 
It's ironic that the truly good people in society many times do not receive the accolades they deserve, but this is in line with their nature.

varun just refused to understand this.

"toh varun, aap humare sabse pehle dost hue, hum mauriya main naye hai au aapke room mein hi raheinge!!"

"haan, theek hai" nodded varun, 

"woh tumhara bed hai, aur yeh mera"

ranveer smiled at tht, "toh kya hum aapke ilake mein nahi aa sakte kya??" he laughed hard,

which made varun more uncomfortable,

"hum toh aada time, aapke ilake mein milenge banna!" he said and went to unpack stuff.

'am sure this ranveer is upto something, how can anyone be so sweet to me??' he thought

just then entered the third roomie..

"heyy guys, mein aman, aap logonka room share karoonga!!"

ranveer turned with a smile again, "banna, hum hai ranveer aur yeh hai varun.. hum ek schlorship student hai, aur aap dono??"

"haan, main bhi, varun ko dekh kar lagta hai ki woh bhi ek sclorship student hai, hai na??"

"nahi" was all he cld manage to say.

back to tia's room
"tia, tumhe mr jambwal ne bulaya hai, aur anwesha ko bhi" it was gloria this time

" glo!! jumbo ne tia ko kyun yaad kiya?? ek parrot ko mere room mein daalna kam nahi tha kya?"

"jambwal tia, mr jamwal, he is ur princi, and am gloria!! nt glo!" she stormed out of the room.

"ab tia us punk ko kahaan dhundegi?? oh tia's god!! ab tia kya kare??? haan, tia uv ko fone karegi, tht punk will be with him only" tia thought.

"hello uv, woh punk kya tumhare saath hai??"

"haan, mere saath hi hai" smiled uv/

ashi cldnt figure out wht made him smile so much.

"accha uv, jumbo ne us punk ko aur tia ko apne office mein bulaya hai, tum ussey directly udhar hi le aao, tia bhi aa jayegi"

"alrite sweets"

ashi wondered who this sweets was>> but refused to ask him tht.

"chalo ashi, jumbo ke office mein, tumhe bulaya hai, tia ka fone tha"

"oh, toh woh sweets woh pastry thi" she said to herself,

"kya?? kuch kaha??"

"duh uh!! kehti toh tumhe sunai deta nahi?? oh, main toh bhul hi gayi ki yeh uvraj dev hai, dad ki wajah se, zor se bolo, toh hi sunai deta hoga"

"shut up wacko, aur chalo mere saath"

he held her arm and pulled her hard, this time ashi just didnt say nething, just went along. 

she was never this way, hw cld she just not say anything wen come psyched up loser pulled her all along, but this touch was different, it had the strength to make her quite.

they reached jumbo's office, tia was standing out, quite happy,

"jaao jaao andar punk, good news hai hum dono ke liye"

ashi without looking behind, stomped violently inside the cabin>>

"kya news hai tia?" asked confused uv.

"us red head ko dusre room mein shift kar diya hai!! tia ke room mein tia ki old skool friend pri aa rahi hai, aur koi dusri meher bhi hai, tia doesnt knw her, par us anwesha se toh thodi toh decent hogi naa!!" smiled over excited tia.

anwesha came out of the cabin with a broad smile too.. 

she couldnt help it but keep smiling!!

she saw tia who was very happy with the decision, she went up to her and hugged her tight, tia too went for the big strong hug, this is wht they both wanted, they jumped and smiled leaving uv confused!

"bas bas said uv, looks like url both r happy coz url have been alloted the same room" said uv with a sarcastic smile,

"oh, puhleez uv, tia is happy coz is garbage ko mere room se out kar diya gaya hai"

"and ashi... huh?? god>> guess this is tia's effect, me taking my own name??? whtever, i am happy coz i wont have to live inside a plum cake"

and smiled back to tia..

tia thot tht this is the fst and last time both of them agreed to one thing, not tht she lived in a plum cake, but tht she cldnt live with this red head...😆
Edited by elizaa - 13 years ago
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Awesome parts, both of you! Sorry..I reserved this post and opened a new one, anyway. My fault. :$ Edited by Akanksha0701 - 13 years ago
Akankshaa. thumbnail
PART 14

'So girls, this calls for a celebration, doesn't it?'' Yuvi beamed.

Ashi nodded. ''Uh huh. Happy independence day to me and Tia.'' And she high-fived her.

''I was about to take you to the cafe anyway...Pure luck, you got a reason to do so, now.'' Yuvi took a step closer to Ashi and grinned. She just rolled her eyes. ''Yeah dude! Oh Em Gee, I get to go to the cafe with Yashvant Dev's son! How fascinating.'' 

''Uh. Carry on, you two. I need to meet Pri, and this Meher. She is a senior, right?''

Yuvi stiffened. ''Yes, she is a senior. And not a very good one, let me tell you. One of my exes.'' He winked.

''Oh ho. So ab ''sweets''-'' She pointed to Tia, ''- will be advised to stay away from your ex, right?'' 

''If she wants to!'' Yuvi shrugged. ''I couldn't care less!''

''Yeah right, I totally believe you, dude. Okay now, let's go. I am really hungry.''

Ashi and Yuvi walked to the cafe. When they entered, Yuvi glanced around for a familar face. Ah, there she was, Meher. He grinned. Time for some action! He kept a hand around Ashi's waist and led her to the table in the center. The table that used to be their table. That should do the work.

Ashi tried to wriggle but surprisingly, Yuvi's hold was too tight. Any other moment, Ashi would have shouted, but all she could do right now was stare at Yuvi's eyes, twinkling with mischief.

When they reached the table, Yuvi pulled a chair for Ashi. Just like a gentlemen. Ashi rolled his eyes. When Yuvi sat, she glanced at him, ''What are you trying to do?''

''What am I doing?'' He asked innocently.

''Right. With all the holding my waist, leading me, pulling the chair for me-'' Ashi rolled his eyes. ''Dude, what's the plan? Tell me.''

''So you are saying that I can't pull a chair for you? That's just manners, babe. And about holding your waist, I don't think you had any objection. You didn't even try to resist.'' Yuvi winked.

Ashi felt her cheeks heating, but she kept her voice even. ''That's because your hold was too strong. Mr superman. No..not Mr. Superman. He-man. Mr. He-man!''  

Yuvi chuckled at his new name. ''Thanks!.'' He moved forward and brushed his leg with Ashi's. And she could swear she felt it like a jolt of electricity. She looked at his eyes, innocence sparkling through them, and she looked down at the two legs brushing, and then at his grin. 

EMERSONisanASS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
😳 nice one
keep updating
leeseunggilove thumbnail
sonu di plz no chatting..just press d like tab...

res..will edit my part at nite!
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Devyani, edit fast, babes.