bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Geet should stop calling  Maan as 'Maan sir'. It's high time now that she should  switch on calling him as  'Jaan' or at least 'Maan'. Maan has restricted her to call him 'Maan sir' & not 'Maan', so it is his duty now to provoke her to call him 'Maan'. And as our beloved Geet is very obediant, she will definitely litsen to her 'jaan' & call him 'Maan'. She sounds very cute & adorable, when she calls him 'Maan'.What say guys?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i have a intution they r gonna show 2-3 epi itself on geet changing maan sir to maan.maan hi kaafi hai jaan sun ke maan ko heart attack ho gaya toπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
hadah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's high time that she should stop calling him 'Maan sir'... It just sounded too formal for lovers...

Would love to hear Geet calling Maan 'Jaan'...It would sound very sweet... Haha !
πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
[QUOTE=bobby13rocks]

I agree she sounds adorable when she calls him Maan, so Geet better start calling him Maan in public and Jaan when they are aloneπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
neither maan or jaan... she should call suniye... wen she played his fake fiancee s role, she couldnt decide how she should call him n den she called him suniye....that was just so cute...n more over she is from small town... pathni apne pathi ko naam se nahi bullathi hai...
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: drdee142

Absolutely.

muskaangill20 thumbnail
I love Suniye. I want to hear it again.πŸ˜ƒ
mgdg_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
MAAN,JAAN,SUNIYE.......
kuch bhi "MAAN SIR" SE ACCHA HAIN....
bhabha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Writers of Geet . Maan and Geet  are madly in love . It is unrealistic that Geet is not in Maan's arms more often or Maan not trying to hug Geet. And Geet should stop addressing Maan as this "Maan sir" . Not realistic at all.